Neurology  |
Female
Dr. Kathryn Polovitz, MD
Dr. Kathryn Polovitz, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Parker, CO. She has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Polovitz is affiliated with Castle Rock Adventist Hospital and Parker Adventist Hospital.

9235 Crown Crest Blvd Ste 200

Parker, CO 80138

• Medicare
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Polovitz

Dr. Polovitz is dedicated to providing comprehensive neurologic care. She works closely with her patients? families and their primary care physicians in order to provide continuity of care and maximize each patients potential for the best possible outcome.

Dr. Polovitz's Experience

Dr. Polovitz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Brain Aneurysm
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Vascular Disease
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Chronic Pain
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Movement Disorders
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myoclonus
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

• Lumbar Puncture
  • Nerve Blocks
  • Nerve Conduction Studies
  • Neurological Testing

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of North Dakota / Main Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Polovitz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Polovitz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Polovitz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Polovitz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Polovitz to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Polovitz's Performance
in Parker, CO |
Dr. Polovitz was attententive and showed genuine concern. She's professional and has always provided a personalized approach to my care. Her personality and ease of conversation was comforting while I experienced uncertainty with my condition. I highly recommend her.
I would not suggest Dr. Polovitz to anyone. She saw me once in person and then scheduled a check up one month later, that exact check up appointment was rescheduled FIVE times because she was too busy with her professional development. I like that she was continuing her practice outside of talking with patients but not to that extent. During my final "check up appointment" that happened three months after it was originally scheduled, she started he conversation by telling me how behind she was.
in Michigan |
Best doctor I've ever had! She is patience and kind and truly cares about the well being of her patients.
I believe Dr Polovitz may be good at addressing seizure disorders. I found her to be unprofessional in her conversations about her back packing trip and she had a belittling demeanor. She also said negative things about another physician. She spent excess time talking about things that did not address our questions. The staff had an unprofessional appearance.
Denver, CO |
After doing some research I sought out Dr. Polovitz and she has more than lived up to her great reviews! She spoke with me and educated me about my condition more in the first visit than my other nuerologist did in a whole year! She has ordered many new tests and makes me feel like she is truly working to help me solve and understand my problems and all possible solutions, not just throwing different medications at me. She is a smart, caring, great seizure specialist for me!
in Woodland Park, CO |
Doctor "P" is simply the best Doctor I have ever seen! Doctor "P" is an extremely good listener and makes me feel as if I'm her only patient, she truly cares. I have been a patient of Dr. "P" for almost 5 years now and highly recommend her. On the attached scale of 1-5, she is a 10!
Elizabeth, CO |
Dr. Polovitz has cared for my two unfortunate brain bleeds, and has been logical, direct, yet caring and informative on expectations, rehab and general health direction. I would highly recommend her to all!
in Denver, CO |
I would give Dr Polovich 6 stars if I could. She is very perceptive, knowledgeable, caring, and resourceful. She is truly one of the best neurologists I have used in the last 50 years.
in Aurora, CO |
Dr. Polovitz is a caring and knowledgeable doctor. She makes you feel like you are her only patient. She is a good listener and highly motivated to get you on a course to better health. I actually look forward to my appointments.
in Parker, CO |
We have a very large team of specialists for my young adult daughter. Dr Polovitz is by far the best and our favorite. She is great at addressing my concerns and also connecting well with young adults. My daughter and I both love her and most importantly trust her. She listens well and is frank in her communication. I love her office staff as well and they have been supportive and compassionate each time there's been an event. My only wish is that more doctors were like her.
in Parker, CO |
She is a good listener, well qualified, has a nice personality, and is caring
Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Polovitz, MD?
Are you Dr. Polovitz?