Dr. Kathryn Pifer, DO

Family Medicine •  Female • Age 67

Dr. Pifer

Heritage Family Medicine & Aesthetics

4214 Gateway Dr Colleyville, TX 76034

Dr. Kathryn Pifer, DO is a family medicine specialist in Colleyville, TX. She graduated from College Of Osteopathic Med Osu and specializes in family medicine.

Dr. Pifer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pifer

4.2

Dr. Pifer?
Dr. Pifer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kathryn Pifer, DO
Dr. Pifer is the most compassionate and caring Family Physician. She always takes her time and listens intently.
Karen Rod – Jan 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathryn Pifer, DO?
Dr. Pifer is a wonderful family physician. She has delivered high level health care for our family for nearly 30 years. She takes the time to listen to patients, consider their problems and then render efficacious treatment or refer them to a specialist who can. Her office staff has been very professional in their dealings with us at all times. She and her staff enjoy my highest level of trust.
Robert R. – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathryn Pifer, DO?
My family and I have been seeing Dr. Pifer for years. We cannot say enough good things about her and her staff. When there, it’s like we are the only patients Dr. PIfer and her staff have to see all day! They are so attentive and kind. There’s never a wait. Dr. Pifer is THE BEST! She truly makes herself available for her patients. Dr. PIfer’s associate, Dr. Chavda, is great, too!
Nancy H. – Jan 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathryn Pifer, DO?
I have been going to Dr Pifer for about 15 years and even after I moved back to south Ft Worth I continued to do sober It I will never step foot back In that office again after today. I called to make an appointment for the following week and the guy who took my call which turned out to be her husband is the most unprofessional person I have ever came across in that office. Took my info on why I was making appointment and started to talk me out of making appointment and I told him sir I would just like to make an appointment for next week and he continues to figure out what is wrong with me and say if your pain continues then call back and make an appointment and again I asked to make an appointment and to put me down for Thursday at so and so time and he finally does after hesitation and then I get off phone thinking wth? I think I know my body and I need to go get checked out so I call back and leave a message to complain on his actions and ask for dr or nurse to call me back...cont
Marie Montez in Ft Worth, TX – Jan 03, 2020
The very best!
Purdy – Oct 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathryn Pifer, DO?
I have been a patient of Dr. Pifer’s for over 20 years. Describing her as wonderful and excellent wouldn’t be enough. She is so caring and very personable.
Catherine Brown – Nov 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathryn Pifer, DO?
I have been a patient of "Doc" for over 20 years. I won't see any other Doctor unless she recommends them! She's a keeper, no more needs to be said!
Glenda Peterson in Grand prairie, TX – Oct 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathryn Pifer, DO?
I love Dr. Pifer. She is very professional, knowledgable and take the time to listen to her patients. I take off one star because of the unprofessionalism of her staff. The receptionist lady is always very rude over the phone. And if you have to do blood work avoid Lisa at all cost! Or just pray she will be in a good mood the day of your blood work otherwise she will treat you like crap, will be very arrogant, rude and will do a terrible job taking blood. Don´t say I didn´t warn you...
Keller – May 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathryn Pifer, DO?
I did not make it past the receptionist. I was basically accused of being a druggie.
Bedford, TX – Apr 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathryn Pifer, DO?
She has been our family doctor for over 25 years. She was our kids doctor and then just ours. Our girls loved her. I cant say enough about her. She is open minded. Caring. I would highly recommend her to any one!
Trish L. in Lewisville, TX – Nov 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathryn Pifer, DO?
I've been seeing Dr Pifer for 4 years and absolutely love her! She's very welcoming & makes you feel comfortable immediately. She takes time to listen to any issues and is very helpful in calming your fears. I've changed insurance companies just to see her in the past. Fantastic physician, I highly recommend her.
Ray G in Fort Worth, TX – Nov 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathryn Pifer, DO?
She has always been there when ever we are in need. Her office staff has been amazing, and if we had a problem they listened to it and it was resolved quickly. We moved to her office when it took 2 days to get an appointment with our current PCP, she had us in later the same day, as a new patient, and scheduled physicals for all of our family, we have been back yearly and as needed ever since. It's nice to have a one stop shop for pediatrician, myself and my husband.
Claudia in Argyle, TX – Nov 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathryn Pifer, DO?
I've seen Dr Pifer for several years and she is by far the best. In addition to providing great care, she calls personally with test results or to answer questions. Her staff is friendly and very personable. I use her for my well woman exams as well as general things. When a situation arose that was beyond general care, she referred me to an excellent specialist.
TrudyT in North Richland Hills, TX – Oct 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathryn Pifer, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Pifer?

Dallas Fort Worth Medical Center-Closed
COLUMBIA HEB Hospital
Dallas Fort Worth Medical Center-Closed
College Of Osteopathic Med Osu

Dr. Pifer accepts

Dr. Pifer accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Pifer treats your condition or procedure

• Confusion
  • Dystonia
  • Echocardiography
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Pap Smear
  • Physical Examination
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia

Heritage Family Medicine & Aesthetics

Kathryn A Pifer DO PA4214 Gateway Dr Colleyville, TX 76034

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Pifer treats patients.

Medical City North Hills

North Richland Hills, TX

75% Patient experience rating, 6% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018)

Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth

Fort Worth, TX

73% Patient experience rating, 4% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019)