Family Medicine  |
Dr. Kathryn Karhoff, DO
Dr. Kathryn Karhoff, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Findlay, OH. She is 34 years old and has been practicing for 7 years.

1900 S Main St

Findlay, OH 45840

Learn about Dr. Karhoff

Dr. Karhoff's Experience

Dr. Karhoff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Karhoff does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Ohio Univ College Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Dr. Karhoff has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Karhoff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Karhoff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Karhoff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Karhoff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Karhoff to family and friends
1.1
Dr. Karhoff's Performance
    FAIR
in Beaverton |
Unfortunately I have to agree with everyone here. I went in about six weeks ago with flank pain she did a UA and said nothing was wrong a week or two later I went to my primary care doctor and there was blood in my urine and I was treated for an infection I'm still having flank pain and my primary care doctor has sent my information to Dr karhopf Urology I also had kidney stones when it came time for her just take the stints out she couldn't get it out. The nurse made a suggestion and it worked
in Findlay, OH |
Horrible experience. Doesn't share lab results. Nurse doesn't return calls. Gives no answers and can't even handle giving a referral. When you call to see her, most of the time they say go to Urgent Care. Really. My son is a pediatric patient if hers (looking for a new local doc for him now). Ended up calling Cleveland Clinic ourselves. Dr Karhoff has given the worst medical care I've ever experienced. Do not put your medical care in the hands of this office. I do better searching Google mysel
in Findlay, OH |
I agree with what everyone else has said. She doesn't answer your questions. She barely listens to you. She doesn't care for her patients. Her staff is completely rude (phone or in person). She's only there for the money. She spends maybe 5 minutes with you and leaves your room. Never diagnoses and I always left feeling like it was a waste of my time. Please go to a different doctor. Don't waste your time!
in Findlay, OH |
I have no trust in this doctor, she actually frightens me. When I described my leg pain to her she did a Google search to try and diagnose. She couldn't find an answer so she totally ignored why I was there ended the visit. Horrible, just horrible.
in Findlay, OH |
She does not care about her patients. She is not empathetic. She ignores you when you tell her how you feel (new limping due to joint pain). Left office before I made it out the door.
in Findlay, OH |
Well over a week and neither Dr. Karhoff or her nurse will get back to me regarding a medical concern despite repeated phone calls. Have heard the same complaints from other patients of hers. Also, felt rushed during appointment. I'd steer clear of this doctor unless your health concern is minor, like a hemorrhoid.
Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Karhoff, DO?
Are you Dr. Karhoff?