Dermatology  |
Dr. Kathryn Balazs, DO
Dr. Kathryn Balazs, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in Beavercreek, OH. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Balazs is affiliated with Grandview Medical Center.

3572 Dayton Xenia Rd Ste 105

Beavercreek, OH 45432

• Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Balazs

See how frequently Dr. Balazs performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Warts
Skin Infections
Shaving of Skin Lesion

Dr. Balazs's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

Dr. Balazs does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection
  • Warts

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Ohio Univ College Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

Dr. Balazs has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Balazs has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Balazs does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Balazs and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Balazs' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Balazs to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Balazs' Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Miamisburg, OH |
I had my first appointment and was incredibly disappointed. My appointment was for right when the office opened, yet I waited more than half an hour in the waiting room before being called back to a waiting room. The staff was not particularly friendly, and Dr. Balasz did no more than glance at my skin from across the room before writing a bunch of prescriptions, without any discussion of what they were, side effects, anything. Very disappointed and back to looking for a new dermatologist.
Fairborn, OH |
Dr. Balazs is the best Dermotologist. I would recommend her to anyone. She is very thorough and truly cares about her patients. She has gone out of her way and spent extra time with me just to make sure all my questions and concerns were answered. I would trust her professional opinion on all aspects of Dermotology. She is absolutely great!
in Bell rook, Ohio |
Dr. Balazs is welcoming and caring. She listened and explained everything clearly. She diagnosed my problem and it went away with her treatment. She set up a maintainance program for me. She was very thorough as was her staff. They were all friendly and professional and helpful. Thanks to all of you.
in Dayton, OH |
AMAZING, I am so thankful to find a doctor who cared about my condition. She went above and beyond, trying numerous treatments , and found the best one for me. From severe psoriasis, to a dime size area on my back. My scalp is clear, first time in 15+ years. Staff has always been nice, and never waited longer than 10 min to get in. Very very satisfied !????????????
in Fairborn, OH |
I would not recommend her because I had a spot on my face and she just ignored it but a nurse pointed it out. Next year Saw a Nurse that did a biopsy on the area and it was basal cell cancer. Sent my to a Specialist for surgery. I had 3 layers of skin removed with 25 stiches for reconstructive surgery. I am mad that Dr. Balazs ignored it the first time. Maybe I would not have it this deep this year. I will be going to the new place for checkups. now.
in Clearcreek township, ohio |
Lol never saw her was told I had an appointment with her by my Dr, showed up told receptionist I had a appointment with dr B, filled out forms and was seen by a physicians assistant not the dr! Left with 4 stitches 3 prescriptions and no diagnosis. Told to return for suture removal and biopsy results in 3 weeks. Person who did biopsies never even introduced herself and this was my first and LAST visit. Completely unprofessional will not return phone calls or answer questions. Bait&Switch Op
Fairborn, OH |
Rude staff. That's about it. Dr. Balazs is nice enough, but there is far more interaction with the staff than the doctor, and they are rude.
Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Balazs, DO?
Are you Dr. Balazs?