Dr. Kathleen Sawada, MD

Dr. Kathleen Sawada, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Kathleen Sawada, MD is a dermatologist in Golden, CO and has been practicing for 37 years. She graduated from Wake Forest University in 1981 and specializes in dermatology and cosmetic dermatology.

400 Indiana St Ste 390

Golden, CO 80401

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Sawada

See how frequently Dr. Sawada performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Athlete's Foot
Boil

Dr. Sawada's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Sawada "Our vision is to provide efficient, excellent skin care in a nurturing, supportive environment."

• Dermatology

• Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Colorado
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Wake Forest University
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • Naval Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Naval Medical Center

Dr. Sawada has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sawada does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sawada and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sawada's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sawada to family and friends

Dr. Sawada's Performance

GOOD

Awful awful awful experience. I ended up having to take the time to personally write her a letter about my experience with a check for what I agreed to pay and requested for a simple call or email about next steps to which she cashed the check and ignored the time I put into writing her about my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Mr. Gunton, I am sorry you feel that your needs were not addressed. Dr. Sawada prides herself in making sure that the needs of her patients are met in the clinic. I am not sure how many Physicians you have dealt with, that have actually had the time to respond to letters and bad reviews. We do our best, and I apologize that you feel like you had a bad experience. We have learned from your example and have changed the policy regarding listening to patients questions more accurately. Best, DG

I am sure Dr. Sawada is an excellent option for your cosmetic surgery needs. However, if you are looking for a dermatologist willing to treat you as a whole person and spend the time listening to you as a patient - go elsewhere. I really wish I could say otherwise!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Sawata has been my dermatologist for more than 10 years. She is really cares and lisyend to me. She doesnt rush through an exam and is so knowledgabe about psoriasis. I moved to loveland several years ago and make the 1 and 1/2 hour drive to keep Dr. Sawata as my doctor. I would highly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Would NOT recommend this Dr. She does not manage her time at all! Been to the Golden office 3 times and have waited 45+ minutes each time. When I complained got cold and unfriendly response from staff. In my opinion,this is NOT a professional establishment who appreciates your business.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Office staff refused to answer simple question on the cost of one syringe of Juvederm. Consultation fee is $100 which goes to the cost of services which is fine. Most offices will tell you the cost of a procedure. I told her I realize that more than syringe may be required so the price would...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0