Audiology  |
Female
Kathleen Romero, AUD CCC-A
Kathleen Romero, AUD CCC-A is an audiology provider who practices in Albuquerque, NM.

Kathleen A Romero Audiology, PC

415 Cedar St SE

Albuquerque, NM 87106

• Elderplan
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Kathleen Romero

We believe in treating the patient, not just the condition. Often this is done with hearing aids, but should include education about the condition and full understanding of the hearing loss and all the options available.

• Audiology
  • Hearing Instruments
  • Other

Kathleen Romero does not have any board certifications listed.

• Hearing Loss
  • Tinnitus

• Audiometry
  • Earwax Removal
  • Evoked Potential Test
  • Hearing Aid

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

• University Of New Mexico / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Doctorate Of Audiology At Arizona State University
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Kathleen Romero has no awards or honors listed.

Kathleen Romero has no media or publications listed.

Kathleen Romero does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kathleen Romero and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kathleen Romero's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Kathleen Romero to family and friends
Kathleen Romero's Performance
Peralta, NM |
Amazing! Entire experience was perfect from scheduling an appointment to office visit. Everyone was professional and more than courteous and most importantly to me, took the time to understand why I was there and what my concerns were. Thank you!!!
in Albuquerque, NM |
Provided quick and friendly care. Anticipated my needs and was ready to answer my questions.
They have excellent staff
in Albuquerque, NM |
I have been seeing Dr. Romero for over 5 yrs. I had numerous Drs. before her. In my opinion she is the best. She will take all the time necessary to help you no matter what the problem is. I live out of town at times we deal with the situation over the phone or I can mail my hearing aides in and saves numerous wasted trips to town. Her staff is the best. The customer service they give is above normal. Everyone treats you as family and as if you are the only one that matters.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr Romero is better than any of the regular doctors I've had in Albuquerque. She is organized and on time for appointments. Her staff is friendly and very helpful. I trust her advice; she is extremely knowledgeable about different hearing aid manufacturers and which aid to use for which hearing problem. She has the most up-to-date-equipment. And she is a joy to have an appointment with.
My son has bilateral high frequency loss in both ears and I am hearing impaired as well. Dr. Romero has been a God-send to my son and myself. She puts her heart and soul into giving her full attention and professional care during each and every visit. It is highly evident that she desires each patient to achieve the ability to live sucessful lives without being hindered by a hearing disability. Dr. Romero and staff (Angela and Vanessa) are just AWESOME! Highly recommend!
in Albuquerque, NM |
Extremely professional. She and her staff are courteous , pleasant, easy to talk with and make my visits a good experience. So thankful for her awesome services and the kindness shown to me by her staff, Vanessa and Angela, A delightful experience for me
Have you seen Kathleen Romero, AUD CCC-A?
Are you Kathleen Romero?