Internal Medicine  |
Female
Dr. Kathleen DeRemer, MD
Dr. Kathleen DeRemer, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Ogden, UT. Dr. DeRemer is affiliated with Ogden Regional Medical Center.

5405 S 500 E Ste 203

• American Republic
  • Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
  • Bankers Life and Casualty
  • Baptist Health Services Group
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)

Learn about Dr. DeRemer

Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve.

Dr. DeRemer's Experience

Dr. DeRemer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Asthma

• Immunization
  • Vaccination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• USC CA
    Medical School | Graduated
  • USC CA

Dr. DeRemer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. DeRemer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. DeRemer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. DeRemer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. DeRemer to family and friends
Dr. DeRemer's Performance
in Clinton, Utah |
Very friendly and thorough. It was a good visit!
in Ogden, UT |
Preferred to from an R.N. of 40 years,Dr. DRre mer has satisfied my medical needs to the fullest.
Roy Utah |
We were required to change our physician due to insurance changes. We used Health Grade to find Dr. DeRemer. Her grades were favorable and after going to her I understand why. She has made every effort to get to know my medical condition and has responded to any concerns she or I had regarding my health. Her associates has acted professionally and I enjoy the treatment I receive there.
in Farr West Utah |
Dr DeRemer always takes the time to listen to me and all my symptoms. I never feel rushed in and out and always leave with a plan of action and needed follow ups.
in Ogden, UT |
Internist Dr. DeRemer handily has her office immediately next to the Regional Hospital. Her practice is run efficiently. Dr. DeRemer listens to what I have to say regarding how I feel and what I think about my health. She is a doctor I trust.
in North Ogden |
I have been a patient of Dr. DeRemer's for about a year since Dr. Herold retired. I have been very impressed with her level of knowledge and concern for my well being. She and her staff go out of their way to ensure that I receive the the best care.
in Ogden, UT |
In my opinion Dr. DeRemer is the very best in her field. Also, very caring. She doesn't just care about your health. She also cares about how her patients are doing.
in Ogden, UT |
The doctor has provided me effective care for many years. As I have aged to 82 her knowledge and advice have insured that I get the right care and treatment to continue my life. She is effective in finding experts for issues she needs advice or assistance with. I'm very satisfied with the care she provides.
ut |
Dr. DeRemer is very thorough and caring. I trust her judgment.
in Layton, UT |
I have been seeing Dr. DeRemer for many years. She is always thorough and takes an interest in my well being. She treats me like a person and not just another number in her day. She and her staff are always following up with Specialists and other medical facilities to get answers and equipment if need be. I really like Dr. DeRemer and her bedside manner.
Norwalk, CA |
Dr DeRemer has my highest recommendation. She focussed completely on me while she was caring for me. Her superb knowledge and ability to convey information is greatly appreciated.
in Ogden, UT |
Dr, Kathleen DeRemer has been our Internal Medicine physician for many years. We all recommend her very highly to friends and family who have a medical concern. Dr DeRemer is not just a very thorough Dr., but someone who feels more like a friend. Her staff is extraordinary. She is the Dr. you have been looking for!
in Layton, UT |
Dr. DeRemer is easy to talk to, remembers small personal details from previous appointments which I find impressive and is willing to listen and discuss recommendations for treatment.. Ultimately, the choice is mine. I'm given options, pros and cons and together we decide on what would be the best course of action. I highly recommend Dr. DeRemer.
in Ogden, UT |
I would recommend her to all of my friends. In fact, I now have two of my friends going to her. She is very professional and makes sure all bases are covered where it comes to personal health care.
Layton, UT |
Dr. DeRemer is an excellent doctor. As a family, we have gone to her for a number of years. I would highly recommend her.
in Ogden, UT |
Dr DeRemer is very personable and takes time with you. She is very thorough and explains everything so you understand, I would highly recommend her!
Ogden, UT |
Dr. DeRemer is extremely thorough and concerned about your health. She also spends the time to hear your health concerns ! She has been one othe best Doctors I have ever had .
in Fruit Heights, Utah |
I came to Dr. DeRemer through a friend. I hadn't been feeling well for some time. However, through her ability as a doctor, she had tests run, and in a very short time was able to find problems which other doctors failed to locate. Her ability as an internest, is only surpassed by her knowledge of how to care for those that have the pleasure to call her, "my doctor." Would I recommended her, yes with all of my sincere wishes.
in Ogden, UT |
Dr DeRemer is knowledgeable , competent & very caring. Her commitment to quality patient care is reflected by her entire staff. Communication is open, on-going & encouraged.
in Ogden, UT |
It is my please to recommend Dr. Kathleen DeRemer. On my recent visit with Dr. DeRemer she patiently listened to all of my symptoms and was judicious in helping me overcome my bacterial flu. To say the least I was miserable for days before visiting Dr. DeRemer. Under her care I have since been able to overcome most of my symptoms: sneezing, runny nose, aches and pains, slight fever, difficulty sleeping. The only residue symptom is coughing, that too, is improving. I thank Dr. DeRemer!
in Ogden, UT |
My daughter was the first to start seeing Dr. DeRemer. I always listened when my daughter talked of the excellent care that she received. I was so thrilled when Kathleen started taking new patients. I feel that I am in really good hands and she always follows up on tests and medical care needed.
in Syracuse, Utah |
I have been a patient of Dr. DeRemer's now for several years. She has the best follow-up of any doctor I have ever seen. Any lab results are always sent and explained. She responds to the messages through the health portal quickly. Discussion's with her are never rushed and all treatment plans are thoroughly explained. She has been a great help to me in treating my health issues.
Ogden, UT |
Dr. DeRemer is the best.
Tooele, UT |
I appreciated the personal contact and interest given by Dr DeRemer. She made me feel as though she really cares about my well-being The staff has been very helpful and pleasant, and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend Dr. DeRemer.
Have you seen Dr. Kathleen DeRemer, MD?
Are you Dr. DeRemer?

• Altius Health Plans
  • Ameriben
  • American Heritage
  • American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
    American Postal Workers Union (APWU)
  • American Republic
  • Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
  • Bankers Life and Casualty
  • Baptist Health Services Group
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross of Idaho
  • EBMS
  • EBS-RMSCO
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Equitable
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Fidelis Care
  • First Choice Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Health Exchange
  • Health Net
  • Health Utah
  • HealthPartners
  • HealthSmart
  • Idaho Physicians Network (IPN)
  • Inter Valley Health Plan
  • International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Managed Care Administrators, Inc.
  • Marsh Affinity Group Services
  • MDwise
  • Meritain Health
    Molina
  • Monumental Life Insurance Company
  • Mutual of Omaha
  • MVP Health Care
  • National Association for the Self-Employed (NASE)
  • National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC)
  • Nationwide
  • New York Life
  • North America Administrators (NAA)
  • One Health