Dr. Kathleen Curtis, MD

Dr. Kathleen Curtis, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Kathleen Curtis, MD is a family medicine specialist in Fairfax, VA and has been practicing for 21 years. She graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School Of The Medical College Of Hampton Roads in 1994 and specializes in family medicine and pediatrics.Read her story

3998 Fair Ridge Dr Ste 280

Fairfax, VA 22033

• AvMed
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Curtis

Dr. Curtis' Experience

Dr. Curtis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Curtis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Curtis "Dr. Kathleen Curtis is board certified in Family Medicine and has been practicing in Northern Virginia since 1997. She attended Virginia Commonwealth University for her undergraduate degree in Biology. She graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School and completed internship and residency training at Riverside Family Medicine in Newport News, Virginia. Dr. Curtis owns and operates her practice independently. She practices the full scope of Family Medicine caring for infant, children, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients. Care of the entire family is a major focus with emphasis on wellness and prevention."

This content was provided by Dr. Curtis "I focus on treating the entire person in context of the family and community. Special attention is given to how multiple conditions can interplay with each other."

• Pediatrics

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Virginia Commonwealth Univ VCU/MCV
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • Eastern Virginia Medical School Of The Medical College Of Hampton Roads
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Riverside Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Riverside Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Curtis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Curtis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Curtis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Curtis' Reviews

3.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Curtis to family and friends

Dr. Curtis' Performance

Dr. Curtis Says:
"

I take patient satisfaction seriously. If you have a concern about your care or any part of your visit at my office, please contact me directly by leaving a message with my staff. I make every effort to follow up on concerns and strive to provide all my patients with the best care possible. Our office number is 703-352-0500.

"

I've been a patient since early 2000s. Knowledgeable, reasonable, level-headed PCP who cares for the whole person. She sees our four children as well, and has been very responsive to the handful of after-hours calls that we've needed to make. I wish she wasn't the only doctor in the practice, and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Curtis listens to me and takes the time with me to go over all my medical history and concerns on my visits. I really like the way she thinks about my "whole" health situation, and not just the reason I am in the office for the current visit. I feel confident that the medications I am taking...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I use to be a patient of Dr. Romano. Loved her! She has retired. I find Dr. Curtis to be condescending and curt. The office is empty and cold. After going to this practice for over 15 years, I decided it was time to find a new doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
Would avoid this practice (and doctor). Lacks judgement, knowledge and the kind of decision making skills you might minimally want in your doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
I used to go to Dr. Romano, and when she retired I was skeptical I would get the same loving attention--but luckily for me, Dr. Curtis and the entire staff has kept the same wonderful care and attention Dr. Romano gave. She remembers me (I try not to go any doctor too often). She is sincere--and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0