Dr. Kathleen M. Curtis, MD

Dr. Kathleen M. Curtis, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 48 years old

I focus on treating the entire person in context of the family and community. Special attention is given to how multiple conditions can interplay with each other.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Curtis' Experience

See how Dr. Curtis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Curtis

Dr. Curtis accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Curtis has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Curtis
Dr. Curtis' Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (14)
Dr. Curtis Says:

I take patient satisfaction seriously. If you have a concern about your care or any part of your visit at my office, please contact me directly by leaving a message with my staff. I make every effort to follow up on concerns and strive to provide all my patients with the best care possible. Our office number is 703-352-0500.

in Arlington, Virginia |
I used to go to Dr. Romano, and when she retired I was skeptical I would get the same loving attention--but luckily for me, Dr. Curtis and the entire staff has kept the same wonderful care and attention Dr. Romano gave. She remembers me (I try not to go any doctor too often). She is sincere--and concerned, and asks questions I would never think to ask. I am confident I am in capable hands!
in Fairfax Station, VA |
Dr. Curtis has been my doctor for over 10 years and has always been attentive, answered all my questions, and has given me sound medical advice. I trust her judgment and have recommended her to friends.
in Fairfax, VA |
I wish I could give zero stars. Doctor Kathleen Curtis lied to me twice. I came in to get antibiotics for a bad chest cold I'd had for 3-4 weeks. I knew exactly what I had because several people at work had the same issue, including the person I sit next to at work had the same exact symptoms and had already been seen by a doctor. Doctor Curtis wanted to do a flu test to rule it out, even though my symptoms didn't fit. I asked how much it would cost and she said $10, which I again said I di
Have you seen Dr. Kathleen M. Curtis, MD?
Are you Dr. Curtis?

Compare Dr. Curtis

Dr. Curtis says...

Dr. Kathleen Curtis is board certified in Family Medicine and has been practicing in Northern Virginia since 1997. She attended Virginia Commonwealth University for her undergraduate degree in Biology. She graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School and completed internship and residency training at Riverside Family Medicine in Newport News, Virginia.

Dr.  Curtis owns and operates her practice independently. She practices the full scope of Family Medicine caring for infant, children, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients. Care of the entire family is a major focus with emphasis on wellness and prevention.

Dr. Curtis' Care Philosophy

Dr. Curtis says...

Pediatrics: well and sick care

Well women care: gyn exams, hormone therapy, menospause

Well adult care: physicals, wellness and health promotion

Chronic illness management: diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, thyroid disease, reflux

Urgent care: acute illnesses

Geriatrics: chronic disease management, wellness care and geriatric health screenings

ECG

lung function

school hearing screening

school vision screening

ear cleaning

cryotherapy (freezing of skin lesions)

immunizations

pap smears

breast exams

Dr. Curtis says...

Dr. Curtis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Curtis has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Curtis' Board Certifications

Riverside Hospital

Completed in 1997

Virginia Commonwealth Univ Vcu/McV

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Curtis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Curtis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Vaccination
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.