Dr. Kathleen Collins, DO

Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy •  Female • Age 60

Dr. Collins

Optimal Health Solutions

1971 Gowdey Rd Ste 205 Naperville, IL 60563

Dr. Kathleen Collins, DO is an osteopathic manipulative therapy specialist in Naperville, IL. She graduated from Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University, Midwestern University and specializes in osteopathic manipulative therapy and metabolic nutrition & research.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Doctors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Collins accepts

Dr. Collins accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Collins treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Collins

Dr. Collins?
Dr. Collins' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kathleen Collins, DO
I have been seeing Dr Collins now for over 12 years. I found her after skipping form one dr to another for several years and hope to never have to find another. She has helped me with a chronic ailment that noone else could. I appreciate her attention to safe medical care: diet and supplements rather than meds when possible, and a generally healthy lifestyle. She is bright and caring and has an equally wonderful staff. LOVE HER LOVE HER LOVE HER!!!
Linda in Warrenville, IL – Jul 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathleen Collins, DO?
Dr. Collins listens and is not quick to prescribe a quick fix drug that only works on the symptoms and will mask the problem instead of getting to the real issue. She is thorough and caring. I no longer have Blue Cross insurance and I could go elsewhere with my UHC insurance but I would rather pay out of pocket to see Dr. Collins.
Jan Bedard in Bloomingdale IL 60108 – Oct 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathleen Collins, DO?
I had heard of Dr Collins for years. She has an excellent reputation. I found need of her services in the fall of 2015. There is a wait to see her, but she is worth it, She spent about 1 1/2 hours going over my hstry and she did a few test and found I had something called MTHFR. I have gone to alternative drs for years and not one has caught it. Since following her suggestions for healing, all my symptoms have cleared up and I am feeling great. She also found lymes in my daughter on 1st visit
kristen G in Warrenville, IL – Jul 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathleen Collins, DO?
I have never been to a more thorough and caring doctor in my life. She spent time listening to my concerns and didn't make me feel like she was in a rush to get to the next patient. I am beyond happy to have found her!
Maria G in Naperville, IL – Jul 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathleen Collins, DO?
I trust Dr Collins more this any doctor I have ever had. She is very knowledgable. She makes you feel at ease and she gets to know you. She noticed my neck looked little bit enlarged and turned out I had thyroid cancer. She always puts a smile on my face and I feel great when I leave there.
Trudy Petrowich in Ramsey il – Mar 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathleen Collins, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Collins?

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy