Dr. Kathleen Brown, MD

Dermatology | Female

Dr. Kathleen Brown, MD
Dr. Kathleen Brown, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Coos Bay, OR. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 29 years.

Dr. Brown's Care Philosophy

I believe in doing my best for each person who sees me, on a customized basis. I believe in the importance of up-to-date science to inform clinical practice; as a guide, but not a mandate. My staff and I strive for excellence every day. It is "your body", and each patient has the final say. We are out-of-network for health insurance, and do not contract with Medicare or Medicaid. This allows us to set reasonable and predictable prices, and avoid having insurance companies control your care.

Dr. Brown's Experience

See how Dr. Brown's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Brown is now accepting new patients

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends
Dr. Brown's Performance
in Bandon, OR |
Dr. Brown is professional and personal. The facility is clean and welcoming, and the upfront pricing is a welcome addition. I would recommend Dr. Brown to anyone.
Corvallis, OR |
Making an appointment was very easy, and with the waitlist option I was able to get in within a couple of days. Dr. Brown was very thorough, professional and kind, and the procedures were completely painless. The pricing was posted on the website, so I was able to know before I went in exactly what I would have to pay. And the total was less than my copay would have been ... not to mention there wasn't months of waiting for the insurance payout and surprise fees or adjustments.
Coos Bay, OR |
She is a very warm and caring person and a great Doctor.
in Coos Bay, OR |
Dr. Brown is amazing. I really appreciate the time she takes with me without rushing through. She also doesn't "limit" the appointment to just one issue like some other doctors do. Since cost is based on the time time, it's really straight-forward and I do not worry about all the hidden costs. I appreciate that she will also provide coding so that I can bill my own insurance company to be reimbursed as well. I would recommend Dr. Brown to anyone and have many times to my family and friends.
Coos Bay, OR |
Dr. Brown is an amazing doctor who I trust completely. I have seen her on several occasions, for different things, and she is always spot on with her diagnosis and treatment. I love her model and would rather visit her than a dermatologist that will take my insurance. Her fees are based on time and she is very fair and reasonable.
in Port Orford, OR |
Dr Brown is extremely professional doctor and highly skilled. Her services are top notch while providing a refreshing payment process that is understandable and affordable. One of the best doctors I have been to.
in Coos Bay, OR |
Absolutely the best doctor in Coos Bay...
in Brookings, OR |
Excellent Doctor! She was more concerned with my needs than her own. Removed a large 40 year old cyst and took extra care to minimize any scaring. Also, she used glue to close up the exterior wound, which reduced a follow up appointment, saving me time and money as I traveled 2 hours for my appointment. She was highly recommended by a friend of mine. So that makes two of us who were very happy with our experience. Thank you Dr. Brown! Pam
in Las Vegas, NV |
This Dr is Great in my opinion! 5 stars!!!
Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Brown, MD?
Are you Dr. Brown?

Compare Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown's Care Philosophy

Dr. Brown's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine

• Alpha Omega Alpha, 1988
    • Phi Beta Kappa, 1980

Dr. Brown has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Why It Matters: Dr. Brown's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Atypical Mole

Johns Hopkins University Sch Med

Completed in 1995

The College Of William and Mary

Graduated in 1980

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology