Dr. Kathie Kowalczyk, MD

Neurology | Female

Martin Medical Group 10050 SW Innovation Way Ste 102 Port Saint Lucie, FL 34987 Get Directions
Dr. Kathie Kowalczyk, MD
Dr. Kathie Kowalczyk, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Port Saint Lucie, FL. Dr. Kowalczyk is affiliated with Martin Medical Center.

Dr. Kowalczyk's Experience

See how Dr. Kowalczyk's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kowalczyk

Dr. Kowalczyk accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Kowalczyk is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kowalczyk has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kowalczyk's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kowalczyk to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Kowalczyk's Performance
in Ft Pierce, FL |
She took the time to listen to all my concerns and answered all my questions.. I was afraid of switching from Celebration to PSL but I am glad I found her.
in Port St Lucie, FL |
Dr K is very knowledgeable and accessible when you have questions or concerns. I have a pretty complex medical history and she did a significant work up leaving nothing out. When I received some bad news she actually gave me a hug!! Her staff is helpful and will try to get me the help or answer if they don't know. Being in the Healthcare field myself it is refreshing to see a provider with a human side that is also bright and knowledgeable-not always seen in tandem in PA-Cs/MDs/Surgeons etc.
She complains a lot...she does not listen to you, and then she tells you that you have nothing wrong with you. She tells me that I have too many complaints. Very disappointing experience. I got the hospital records and she didn't even write things the way I told her. Will not go back there again.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
For starters, I did not wait at all. I was called in at exactly the time of my scheduled appointment. Love her!! She listens, she spent lots of time with me. She made me feel that everything I said mattered. She is delightful and very caring. So glad I found her.
Port Saint Lucie, FL |
I saw Dr Kowalczyk for continued facial pain and spasm after a physical accident and was concerned about nerve damage. Without any testing, I was told I needed to see a psychiatrist and I was imagining the symptoms. When I questioned the validity of her diagnosis, she stated she gathered her diagnosis from records I provided from a previous head injury 2 years prior. I explained this was a recent injury and I only supplied that information as an aid for comparison. She is not very knowledgable.
in Port Saint Lucie, Florida |
I was very impressed with Dr. Kowalcyk. She did a thorough review of symptoms, Ordered appropriate tests, explained diagnosis cearly, and ordered appropriate medication. She's very intelligent and has a very down to earth personality. I really liked her and will continue to see her for my neurology needs.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
My wife and I are both patients of Dr. Kowalczyk. We were impressed with the way she listened and responded to us. She was competent and cordial in diagnosing our conditions and in recommending treatment.
Have you seen Dr. Kathie Kowalczyk, MD?
Are you Dr. Kowalczyk?

Compare Dr. Kowalczyk

Dr. Kowalczyk's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Aneurysm
  • Brain Aneurysm
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Epilepsy
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Vasculitis

Dr. Kowalczyk does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kowalczyk and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology

Dr. Kowalczyk does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kowalczyk and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.