Dr. Katherine Walker, MD

Dr. Katherine Walker, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Katherine Walker, MD is a family medicine specialist in Longmont, CO and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from University Of Louisville School Of Medicine in 1994 and specializes in family medicine.

1551 Professional Ln Unit 140

Longmont, CO 80501

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Anthem
  • CareSource
  • Cofinity

Learn about Dr. Walker

Dr. Walker's Experience

Dr. Walker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Walker "I am a Board Certified Family Medicine Physician with over 20 years of clinical experience.  In my part-time private practice, I enjoy treating patients of all ages with a variety of conditions. I strive to provide compassionate, personalized care.  I have been told by patients that they really feel that I listen to their concerns and provide valuable feedback. Many have said that I have an excellent "bed-side manner."  I also teach at the St. Anthony North Family Medicine Residency supervising doctors in training.  This rewarding work requires me to stay current with the latest evidence based medicine recommendations.

To existing patients, I thank you for your loyalty.  The most rewarding part of my practice are the long-standing relationships that I have had the privilege to develop with many of you!  To new patients, I welcome the opportunity to meet you and partner to achieve your health care needs.

**negative reviews do not always tell the whole story, I will respond objectively."

• Family Practice

• Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Northwestern Center Feinberg School Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Lancaster General Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

• Research Forum Award, Society of Teachers and Family Members (STFM), 1992
  • Outstanding Research Abstract Award, Kentucky Academy of Family Physicians (KAFP), 1992
  • First Place, Medical Student Research Competition, University of Louisville Medical School, 1991

Dr. Walker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Walker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Walker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Walker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Walker to family and friends

Dr. Walker's Performance

Dr. Walker Says:
"

I welcome objective feedback regarding your experience as a patient.  I will strive to monitor this site and respond to any concerns that are raised.  Thank you,  Dr. Walker

**To readers, please note that the vast majority of ratings/reviews are submitted by patients that were dissatisfied in some way.  I realize that not all patient visits are perfect.  And, not every patient is a "good match" for every

...

Dr. Walker made a comment to my 17-year-old son that could be considered sexually suggestive. I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt on that one, but she also made a joke that was definitely inappropriate given the setting (a clinical setting like her office). It is for these reasons...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Walker is a wonderful physician, she is very patient, kind, she explains everything and she takes time to get to know her patients and she is always compassionate. I recommend her to my friends and family!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
She’s the best, most thorough physician I’ve ever seen. Explains everything, is compassionate and I’ve never had to wait long for my appointments.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Walker is a wonderful physician. She is extremely personable and up on the latest research.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
When Dr. Walker left the Milestone Family Practice I stayed on there with another physician as they could not give me any information on where she had moved her practice to. A couple of years later I found her again. So glad I did. She is the best. Caring and compassionate. So easy to talk to.
Are you Dr. Walker?