Family Medicine  |
Dr. Katherine Walker, MD
Dr. Katherine Walker, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Longmont, CO. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Walker is affiliated with Longmont United Hospital, Good Samaritan Medical Center and St. Anthony North Hospital.

1551 Professional Ln Unit 140

Longmont, CO 80501

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Anthem
  • CareSource
  • Cofinity
  • Community Health Choice
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Walker

I am a Board Certified Family Medicine Physician with over 20 years of clinical experience.  In my part-time private practice, I enjoy treating patients of all ages with a variety of conditions. I strive to provide compassionate, personalized care.  I have been told by patients that they really feel that I listen to their concerns and provide valuable feedback. Many have said that I have an excellent "bed-side manner."  I also teach at the St. Anthony North Family Medicine Residency supervising doctors in training.  This rewarding work requires me to stay current with the latest evidence based medicine recommendations.

To existing patients, I thank you for your loyalty.  The most rewarding part of my practice are the long-standing relationships that I have had the privilege to develop with many of you!  To new patients, I welcome the opportunity to meet you and partner to achieve your health care needs.

**negative reviews do not always tell the whole story, I will respond objectively.

Dr. Walker's Experience

Dr. Walker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Skin Aging

• Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Northwestern Center Feinberg School Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Lancaster General Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

• Research Forum Award, Society of Teachers and Family Members (STFM), 1992
  • Outstanding Research Abstract Award, Kentucky Academy of Family Physicians (KAFP), 1992
  • First Place, Medical Student Research Competition, University of Louisville Medical School, 1991

Dr. Walker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Walker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Walker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Walker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Walker to family and friends
Dr. Walker Says:

I welcome objective feedback regarding your experience as a patient.  I will strive to monitor this site and respond to any concerns that are raised.  Thank you,  Dr. Walker

**To readers, please note that the vast majority of ratings/reviews are submitted by patients that were dissatisfied in some way.  I realize that not all patient visits are perfect.  And, not...

Dr. Walker's Performance
Denver, CO |
Dr. Walker is a wonderful physician. She is extremely personable and up on the latest research.
in Longmont, CO |
When Dr. Walker left the Milestone Family Practice I stayed on there with another physician as they could not give me any information on where she had moved her practice to. A couple of years later I found her again. So glad I did. She is the best. Caring and compassionate. So easy to talk to.
in Denver, CO |
I have been a patient of Dr. Walker for a few years now. I am treated with respect and consideration in the office. She has always been very thorough in my visits and yearly check-ups. She calls me personally to supply results from tests, its not the staff who contact me. I feel very comfortable with her- and feel i am getting the best care possible- I will continue to see her as my PCP!
in Dacono, CO |
We have been seeing Dr. Walker for at least 5 years. She is a great doctor and she always pays attention to details. She listens and pay careful consideration of your condition. She always explains why certain things need to be done but never pushes you to do it. She is respectful of her patient's decisions. We love how she always treats us like family/friend and she shows genuine concern for our well-being. Definitely love her!
Denver, CO |
Dr Walker has been by Doc for 14 years and she is a great doc, always interested in what is best for me
in Longmont, CO |
I have been a patient of Dr. Walker's since she first came to Longmont. I have always felt like she heard my concerns. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Walker to my friends and family.
Berthoud, CO |
I've been looking for a doctor like Lynn since I moved to Colorado. She takes time to get to know her patients and is always compassionate and understanding.
in Longmont, CO |
I have been a patient of Dr. Walker for over 12 years. She is very patient, kind and understanding. She always takes the time to listen carefully to my questions and concerns. She is very knowledgeable and if she doesn't have the answer at hand, she will search until she finds it. Her staff is very friendly and willing to go that extra mile for you.
in Niwot, CO |
She is very friendly, understanding, listens to you. You don't feel rushed in and out. Her staff is always friendly and helpful. Would strongly recommend Dr. Walker to anyone looking for a general practitioner.
in Longmont, CO |
Dr. Walker has been my doctor for 11 years. She is thorough and effective as well as being genuinely warm and respectful. She keeps careful notes and refers to them in detail . She truly does listen and is thoughtful and informed in her recommendations and in addressing my concerns. She always takes the time to explain the reasons for her decisions and prescriptions. I would highly recommend her and have done do many times. The friends I have sent to her are very pleased too.
Boulder, CO |
Dr. Walker was very friendly, kind, and thorough. She took her time with me. I didn't feel like I was being rushed.
in Longmont, CO |
I have been a patient of Dr. Walker's for at least 10 years. I am a healthy person so I generally only see her once a year for my annual preventive care/well visits. However, I am impressed by the fact that she always remembers me, makes me feel like she really cares, is very good about taking time to answer my questions, does a nice job of explaining what she is doing, and I never feel rushed when seeing her.
in Windsor, CO |
The best physician I've ever had, no exceptions. She's friendly, forthright, knowledgeable, extremely thorough and caring.
Thank you SO much!! I truly appreciate those kind words, Dr. W
in Longmont, CO |
I'm so glad I found and switched to Dr. Walker a couple years ago! She and her staff are very kind and respectful, and take time to answer all questions and concerns. I wish I had found her sooner!!
in Boulder, CO |
Dr. Walker is wonderful! She is very meticulous and informative. She will walk you through exactly what she is doing, why she is doing it and makes sure you are comfortable at all times during your exams. She has answered, in depth, questions I have had about ailments, side effects or long term effects of medicines, injuries and diet/exercise.
in Loveland Co |
Dr. Walker is amazing, kind and understanding to your needs. She spends the time to listen and you never feel rushed when you are talking to her. She has been the only doctor I feel comfortable talking to on any problem that I might have. I have found her and never want to leave her practice.
in Longmont, CO |
I have been a patient of Dr. Walker for over 10 years. She compassionate, patient, and knowledgeable. She is everything I want from a family doctor.
longmont, co |
She has been our Dr for 12 years. She is the best !
Longmont, CO |
I was a new patient with Dr. Walker and she as well as the entire staff made me feel welcome and were extremely friendly. Dr. Walker herself is incredibly sweet and intelligent about her profession and made great recommendations to me. I'm so glad I switched to her and I'll definitely be going back!
in Platteville, Colorado |
I have seen Dr. Walker for over five years. When she left the Longmont practice I tried another physician, but to no avail. Dr. Walker has and continues to meet all my criteria for an amazing doctor. She is knowledgeable, kind, genuinely concerned about my medical treatment and care. I have never been treated so well as a patient!
in Longmont, CO |
Dr. Walker is everything one desires in a doctor. She is smart, caring, easy to talk to, and I never feel rushed. My concerns are always taken seriously and addressed. I highly recommend Dr. Walker and absolutely love her!
Greeley, CO |
I have been a patient of Dr. Walkers for several years now. I have followed her to a couple different locations even. She listens, spends as much time as necessary for my needs. She is kind and compassionate, which is rare in todays world. She has always been on time for my appointments and has addressed every need in a timely manner.
in Longmont, CO |
My wife and I have been with Dr. Walker since we moved to Longmont 20 years ago. I would not trust my health and well-being to any other doctor. She's the best!
in Longmont, CO |
I've been seeing Dr. Walker for nearly ten years for caring and comprehensive medical attention. She knows and understands me as an individual.
Longmont, CO |
Dr. Walker has been our family doctor for over 13 years. She is an exceptional example of how to practice medicine in this very complicated era of patient care. She has always been knowledgeable and up to date on all of our medical issues and needs. She has combined this with her friendly and personable demeanor. This is the number on reason why we have stayed with her as our doctor. She has a holistic approach to medicine which is much appreciated. We really love her.
Mead, CO |
I have been seeing Dr. Walker for 13 years. She is professional and friendly. She attends to her patients with a personal touch and takes time to listen to questions during a physical exam. She is thorough and recommends preventative alternatives to physical challenges. Her limited schedule causes one to make appointments ahead.
in longmont |
I've been going to Dr walker since I was 14 for my family doctor and have always found her caring and honest.
Have you seen Dr. Katherine Walker, MD?

See our Family Medicine Specialist at Avista Adventist Hospital

• Cofinity
    Cofinity PPO
  • Community Health Choice
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA