Dr. Katherine Schwab, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology •  Female • Age 43

19 Reviews

Dr. Katherine Schwab, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Seattle, WA. She specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Schwab's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schwab

Dr. Schwab?
Dr. Schwab's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Katherine Schwab, MD
One of the best doctors I have ever encountered. I feel like I am in safe, knowledgeable and caring hands whether it is a routine exam or more complex procedure. She has the best bedside manner and really listens to her patients. An absolute gem of an ONGYN who is also warm and professional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Schwab, MD?
She is amazing and very humble. She delivered my baby 5 years ago and the next day she took care of my baby for 2 hours so I could sleep since I didn't have any family members. I highly recommend her. She is one of the best doctors I have ever seen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Schwab, MD?
This review is about Katherine Schwab, OBGYN doctor at the Polyclinic. Dr. Schwab is the most attentive, personable and caring doctor I think I've ever met. I went to her for help with heavy bleeding during menstruation. I ended up getting a hysterectomy and with every visit she took the time to pull the computer next to me and show me what she was talking about. She has never once made me feel rushed or silly for asking any question. She is truly a remarkable physician!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Schwab, MD?
Dr. Schwab was my OB-GYN for my first pregnancy and delivered my baby. She was always very patient, professional and calm during my appointments. During labor and delivery, she was really great at explaining to me what my options were and what interventions were eventually needed. She had my interests at heart, never pressured me into anything, and calmly explained what was needed. My husband and I had full confidence in her and she did an amazing job. She is a great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Schwab, MD?
She was the best OB/gyn for me and I couldnt be more grateful. I had a physically challeging pregnancy and multiple ER visits and a couple hospital admissions and she always checked in on me. She was clear and always took the time to sit with me and explain things. Even PP when I knew that I had PPD/PPA 5 day pp she held my hand and told me that we would get through this. I couldnt have made it without her. I highly recommend. You wont be sorry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Schwab, MD?
I had the best experience with this doctor, she is a breath of fresh air. Concise, informative, patient, thoroughly answers questions and has the ability to set one's mind at ease to move forward with confidence knowing that they are in the best hands possible. The world needs MORE Dr Schwabs!!! And her staff is wonderful as well :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Schwab, MD?
Dr Schwab has got to be one of the most amazing Dr's I've ever had. She was my Dr for 4 pregnancies at Highline Hospital. Everyone who has her now are very lucky to have her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Schwab, MD?
Dr. Schwab is by far one of the best docs I've ever had. She truly cares about her patients. She's very gentle and makes unpleasant procedures easy and painless. Not only is she an amazing physician but she's a very cool person. Very fortunate to be under her care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Schwab, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schwab?

Dr. Schwab accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Schwab has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(206) 400-0033Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check Dr. Schwab's experience treating your condition or procedure

Katherine Schwab, MD, is a board certified obstetrition and gynecologist. As a physician, she feels it is her privilege to provide compassionate care to women throughout every stage of life s journey. Dr. Schwab hopes to develop a trusting relationsh...

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Ohio State University
Michigan State University, College Of Medicine

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Schwab treats patients.

61% Patient experience rating, 8% lower than the national average