Dr. Katherine Remington, MD

Pediatrics | Female

Dr. Katherine Remington, MD
Dr. Katherine Remington, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Lompoc, CA. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

Dr. Remington's Experience

See how Dr. Remington's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Remington

Dr. Remington accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Remington is not currently accepting new patients

Dr. Remington's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Remington to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Remington's Performance
in lompoc CA |
Definitely would NOT return to her she is a very cold doctor ! If I could put no star I would . She is not compassionate with special needs children she is very cold . definitely does not belong working with toddlers she had no interest what so ever she was very rushy she gave us very dirty looks . I would not want anyone else to go threw what we did please dont take your child to her .
in Lompoc, CA |
My children saw Dr. Remington since birth. I came to expect long waits for appointments, but didn't mind much because I knew she'd spend plenty of time with us and we wouldn't feel rushed. She remembered details about our family between visits, was playful with my kids and always explained herself thoroughly. We ended up leaving when my son had a very rare condition that she struggled for over a year to figure out; a different pediatrician diagnosed it accurately at our first appointment.
in Santa Maria, CA |
We drive 40 miles just to keep her as our pedi. She is so funny and sweet and extremely thorough. We wouldn't trust our kids with anyone else. And we love the staff.
in Lompoc, CA |
Dr Remington is without question the most caring and compassionate medical professional I have ever interacted with. My daughter is very shy and has considerable stranger anxiety, but not once has Dr Remington rushed the exam. What made me decide to leave a comment was our interaction today. My daughter fell from the slide and hit her head. Dr Remington cut her lunch short and spent several hours observing our daughter to make sure she was safe to return home. Thank you so much!
in Lompoc, CA |
I love how she talks to my daughter about her body and what is going on, then looks to me for clarification and follow-up. It makes my daughter more of an active participant in her own healthcare and medical processes.
Have you seen Dr. Katherine Remington, MD?
Are you Dr. Remington?

Compare Dr. Remington

Dr. Remington's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Remington has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Remington's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

Dr. Remington does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Remington and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Nevada School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Remington does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Remington and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Remington does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Remington and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.