Dr. Katherine A. Martin, DO

Dr. Katherine A. Martin, DO

Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy | Female | 65 years old

Dr. Martin specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy and practices in Lexington Park, MD. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Martin? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Martin's Experience

See how Dr. Martin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Martin

Dr. Martin accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Martin has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Martin
Dr. Martin's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (27)
in California, MD |
I'm, unfortunately, stuck with Dr. Martin because my insurance company won't let me change primary doctors yet. Every time I go there, I have to bite my tongue to keep from telling her off. Dr. Martin is VERY rude, sarcastic and nit picky. She puts every other doctor down and will take one's head off if they dare to disagree with her. Because of the way she acts, I don't trust her or feel comfortable with her treating me. I do not recommend Dr. Martin.
in Lexington Park, MD |
I've been going to Dr. Martin for 4 years and will still continue to until the day she retires. I don't understand why people are so angry with her passion. She takes all the precautions necessary in order to PREVENT whatever that may be, from occurring. I love her methods, that's passion. I recently went to get a flu shot because I knew that if I didn't, I would get sick during the cold months that follow. This is preventive medicine. That's what she advocates and I stand behind her fully.
in Lexington Park, MD |
dr Martin is very considerable about her patient health and well being,if you have a problem it solved sometimes before you leave her office. I love her I would ask anyone to visit her office shes the best.
in Lexington Park |
Dr. Martin is the BEST doctor I have ever had.
in Lexington Park, MD |
I think she is great! She is NOT a recipe doctor- every patient is an individual. As such, patient care is personalized. I may not always like what I hear, but I know that she has my best interests and my well-being in consideration. I love that she gets to know me and treats my concerns with respect. That's the kind of medical care everyone needs- individual and well thought out plans of care! I highly recommend Dr. Martin!
in Lexington park, MD |
I went here to establish primary care and literally left in tears. The Doctor is very rude and disrespectful. She has this attitude like she doesn't care about her patients. Being as though I'm diabetic I really needed a doctor. I would not suggest this place to anyone. The Doctor does not care and it shows and it's very sad for patients who go there seeking medical care. Please find a more caring place.
in Lexington Park MD |
The Doctor was very rude, doesn't doesn't really care about your health. I came in to stablish primary care. The doctor was very rude did not make you feel comfortable. I had to refill my prescription, because we recently relocated in the area. I had a priscription for Adderral and Hydrozyzine. I let her know that I was out of medication because I had to wait 1 month and half to see her. The doctor was very sarcastic, rude.
Have you seen Dr. Katherine A. Martin, DO?
Are you Dr. Martin?

Compare Dr. Martin

Dr. Martin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
  •  Board certified in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
  •  Sanctions found

No malpractice history found for Maryland.

Sanction

Dr. Martin has received 1 sanction

• Injudicious Prescribing (5/31/2016)
    • Action Taken: Probation
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Maryland

Why It Matters: Dr. Martin's Board Certifications

• Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

Dr. Martin does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Martin and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Martin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

Dr. Martin does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Martin and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.