Dr. Katherine Hoang, MD

Dr. Katherine Hoang, MD

Family Medicine ·  Female · Age 46

Dr. Katherine Hoang, MD is a family medicine specialist in Seattle, WA. She specializes in family medicine.

Dr. Hoang accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Hoang has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(206) 400-0033Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Hoang treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Katherine Hoang is a board certified family medicine physician. She enjoys family medicine because it allows her to take a holistic approach in caring for her patients. She likes getting to know her patients and their families over time. She work...

Tacoma Family Medicine Residency Program

3.7

Dr. Hoang?
Dr. Hoang's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Katherine Hoang, MD
She has not call back for 2 days and when I called to try to speak with her I would be put on hold and then disconnected. Careless and unprofessional!! Very disappointed with Katherine Hoang.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Hoang, MD?
Dr Hoang was the best doctor I've ever had. She always listened to my concerns and showed attention to detail and compassion. Never felt rushed or judged. Wish I could still see her, but I moved out of the area! I appreciate her even more now that I live in NC and have struggled finding another primary care provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Hoang, MD?
Dr. Hoang has been my Dr for 8-9 years now. She has always been compassionate, caring, a great listener, very professional, caring n shows she loves her job of helping others get better. I don't believe the one review where the person said she told her (the patient) to get over the loss of her family member or friend. That is NOT the way Dr. Hoang is. So I personally don't believe that person's review. She is a great Dr n cares about her patients. I give Dr Hoang a 100% plus. God bless u all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Hoang, MD?
My son and I have been a patient of Dr. Hoang for over 6years. She's courteous, a great listener, excellent physician, professional and an expert in her field. She takes time to listen and offers the best medical advice. She is simply the best. A thorough physician who was able to spot out my son stones in his gall bladder and recommended expert medical advice. I highly recommend her! Annie/Q
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Hoang, MD?
Such a RUDE doctor. After explaining the depression I was feeling after loosing a family member, she YELLED AT ME "SNAP OUT OF IT!!". Who talks to a grieving patient like this??! Who talks to another person like this at all?! I burst into tears and left the office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Hoang, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Hoang for four years now and trust her care. She takes the time to listen to what might be bothering you and is not quick to just prescribe something to get you out of the office. I also like how easy and convenient it is to talk to her and her staff over secure email.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Hoang, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hoang?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hoang treats patients.

Compare Providers