Dr. Katherine Gustin, MD

Dr. Katherine Gustin, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Katherine Gustin, MD is a neurology specialist in Winchester, VA and has been practicing for 38 years. She graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine in 1979 and specializes in neurology.

125 Medical Cir Ste A

Winchester, VA 22601

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Gustin

See how frequently Dr. Gustin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Brain Disorders

Dr. Gustin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Gustin "As a neurologist, I am committed to listening to my patients and providing compassionate care in a professional and friendly environment. Thirty years of working in the field of neurology provides me with the benefit of experience. I also strive to keep current and up to date in the fast changing field of neurology.Taking care of people is my privilege, pleasure and passion."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University of Rhose Island
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1975
  • Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Pittsfield Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1980
  • University VT
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Gustin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gustin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gustin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gustin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gustin to family and friends

Dr. Gustin's Performance

Dr. Gustin is incredible! From the moment I met her, she was attentive and understood the urgency of my headaches. She has been an asset to my life these past few months after being diagnosed with cluster headaches. I would highly recommend her!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Before I met Dr. Gustin I had doctored for my ms for years for my ms but as never treated. I was even told that that I did not have ms that my problems were can used by my headaches. Dr. Gustin immediately stated tea treating me for my ms and has been there for me the last 10 years.Thank you Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I've been going to Dr. Gustin for about three years. I started having symptoms after surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff. After a frustrating trip to the emergency room with no answers, I made an appointment with Dr. Gustin. Within a few days I had accurate diagnosis and was beginning treatment...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
After arguing with doctors repeatedly that was something wrong with me, I sat down with Dr. Gustin and explained my symptoms. Within 5 minutes she told me she knew what was wrong. She was very irritated the other doctors pushed me through the system with no answers. She cares about her patients...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Have been going to Dr Gustin for over 10 years and I think she is an amazing doctor, she listens, explains what is going on, and answers all my questions I have no problem putting my health in her hands. The staff are some of the nicest people I have ever met.
Are you Dr. Gustin?