Dr. Katherine Frachetti, MD

Internal MedicineFemaleAge 42

Dr. Katherine Frachetti, MD is a Internal Medicine Specialist in Buffalo, NY. She is affiliated with medical facilities Mercy Hospital Of Buffalo and Sisters Of Charity Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Frachetti to book an appointment.

Dr. Frachetti

Elmwood Village Health

1083 Delaware Ave Ste 3 Buffalo, NY 14209
Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Internal Medicine Specialists in your area

• Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth

• Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pain
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Diabetes Counseling
  • Diabetes Type 1
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Diarrhea
  • Dyslipidemia
  • Dysphagia
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hair Loss
  • Hypoglycemia
  • Hypogonadism
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Insomnia
  • Iodine Deficiency
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Magnesium Metabolism Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Mineral Metabolism Disorders
  • Nausea
  • Overweight
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Perimenopause
  • Vitamin B12 Deficiency
  • Vitamin D Deficiency
  • Yeast Infections

Dr. Frachetti accepts

Dr. Frachetti accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

47.61904761904762%
4.761904761904762%
4.761904761904762%

Dr. Frachetti

Absolutely incompetent. Will not return phone calls, and will let you run out of your medication and wait for weeks while playing phone tag during work, unmedicated. Managed to fumble my care continually, somehow worsening over the course of two and a half years of consistent, straightforward treatment. Unacceptable service. Also billed me incorrectly on multiple occasions, and did not fix it when asked. Please do not waste your time seeking care here.
Nov 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Frachetti, MD?
My experience with this Dr. left me wondering about her professional judgements and my well being. Left her!!
Aug 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Frachetti, MD?
She is ok, but just be aware Buffalo has few Endocrinologists that are taking patients (and lots of thyroid, diabetes, etc. issues), so it is good to get in to see "someone". As an initial patient she takes her time, but recently she has instituted PAs. The PAs are very nice, listen, try to explain the basics that you already know, but then Dr. Frachetti comes in and just repeats her normal points of view - even if things have changed or will in the near future. In my experience it was not even worth telling the PA what was going or what I thought. I imagine this is a volume business so they need to move quickly (so I understand why the PAs were implemented), but the doctor has used this new structure of the practice (for lack of a better term coming to mind) to take less time with me during the last two visits. Very disappointing. I hope other patients have better experiences. All in all, just be aware of it and take it with a grain of salt. Perhaps they will work out the wrinkles.
  • Appointment was rushed
A Patient – Jul 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Frachetti, MD?
I waited for Dr. Frachetti one hour and 15 minutes. Never came to see me. Staff never came in to provide me any updates as to what was happening. Office not busy and staff members sitting at the front desk. I asked for a call from the doctor so she could give me my results from my blood work. Never happened and I didn't get a call back or even a sorry. I did pay my copay nd no service at all from this office. But Karma will get them. I don't recommend this office and definitely not Dr. Katherine Frachetti. Don't even waste your time with her just go some place else.
Jun 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Frachetti, MD?
From the receptionist, to the nurse, to Dr.Frachetti , amazing!! I show up in rough shape because of another issue, tooth pain, and they were very patient and kind. I couldn’t think straight! I left feeling like I have a shot at getting healthier. It feels good to have hope. My hypothyroidism is getting the best of me and she said “ we won’t give up!!!” Also not judged because I’m obese. She talked to me and not down to me. I loved her.
Jamie Kaye – Jan 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Frachetti, MD?
I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes at age 56. It was discovered by my primary MD at my physical. The primary MD prescribed a number of medications. I was allergic to all of them. I knew I needed a specialist. Enter Dr. Frachetti a calm experienced professional who knew right away what medications would work. Her office staff is also great. She took care of me and everything is under control.
Dec 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Frachetti, MD?
I see Dr. Frachetti for a diabetic condition. Office, PA, and doctor all work together to provide the best experience I've had.
Nov 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Frachetti, MD?
Refused to honor a referral from my PMD which they requested, then claimed my appt was cancelled because bloodwork was inconclusive for a suspected medical condition (life threatening incidentally). Severe symptoms, desperate for answers, and 5 mos. wait for appt. Then they cancelled the appt after I took the time to have all of my medical records transferred, without ever talking to me. If I didn't have proof of a problem they have no time for me, without ever discussing my symptoms? This is where I seriously wonder about google reviews, because when the behavior of an allegedly professional competent doctor is such, then the reviews simply don't square. But then, if you're reading this, I might have saved you some precious time, and maybe even your life, because a bad doctor is a nail in the coffin, and when they can't even be bothered to meet with you, or to properly review your records and symptoms, it would be impossible for them to thoroughly evaluate anything; obviously.
May 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Frachetti, MD?
Dr. Frachetti is my fifth endocrinologist in 20+ years of being a Type-1 diabetic on insulin pump. She had me switch to a different pump which I like fine. When I've offered a viewpoint about what I've learned or asked questions, she often shuts me down. This isn't what I need or want. I haven't been back to her in over a year since the office visits have left me stressed out and feeling belittled. She was recommended highly, and I hope she focuses on growing her skills as a caregiver.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
dj in Buffalo, NY – Sep 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Frachetti, MD?
Do not go to her. She did nothing for my problems and didn't really listen to what I have going on and just brushed me off. Had to pay $150 for nothing.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
none – Jul 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Frachetti, MD?
Dr. Frachetti is AMAZING! anyone who has a problem with her or her office just likes to complain and troll their docs. I have worked with many physicians and she is by far the best! It is a new practice location for her so I was able to establish care quickly and smoothly with no long wait. I did have to push my PMDs office to send records. I HIGHLY recommend her.
Dec 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Frachetti, MD?
Jumped to conclusions without having all my records and tried to send me to an (expensive) referral without having any legitimate reason to do so. Also wouldn't give bloodwork results over the phone, insisted on another office visit. Seemed like a money grab, understandable for a small practice but still. Not impressed.
Danielle in Buffalo, NY – Feb 14, 2017
I am sorry you did not have a good experience...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Frachetti, MD?
Two visits and said she did everything should could, go back to your PMD. Didn't listen to my history and PMD said that she was rude too and won't refer her anymore to their patients. Also talked about other patients care in front of me with office staff.
East Amherst, NY – Dec 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Frachetti, MD?
I have been to five endocrinologists in the past year and a half and Dr. Frachetti was by far the best. Her office staff was beyond friendly and I was able to get an appointment fairly quickly. I had to wait about a half hour to have her come into the room but once she did I understood why. She sat down and talked to me, she explained things, and she listened. That was the first appointment I left since my thyroidectomy that I felt relieved and that progress had been made. I HIGHLY suggest her!
SS in Buffalo, NY – Dec 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Frachetti, MD?
Very caring of my health issues and always follows up.
Jan 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Frachetti, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Frachetti?
Provider explaining information to patient