Dr. Katherine S. Bencze, MD

Dr. Katherine S. Bencze, MD

Neurology | Female

KATHERINE BENCZE, MD 13601 Bruce B Downs Blvd Ste 261, Tampa, FL 33613 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Personal Bio

Dr. Bencze's Experience

See how Dr. Bencze's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bencze

Dr. Bencze accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bencze has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Bencze's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bencze to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Bencze
Dr. Bencze's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (54)
in Tampa, FL |
I've been seeing Dr. Bencze annually for the past 7 years to manage a condition. She is patient, thorough and personable. What I really like is that her evaluations and recommendations go beyond her own exams and tests and that she equally factors in tests and findings from my other physicians. An "old fashioned" doctor who carefully hand writes her own notes! Her staff members are not friendly or warm at all; they're all rote minimal business.
in Tampa, FL |
I am a Physician myself.When I had traumatic brain injury I underwent Neurosurgical Procedure and after Surgery was considered a challange patient who would need best Neurology Care as I suffered every imaginable Neurology complication . I would label myself as Post-everything Neurology Patient looking help . I was looking for a good Neurology Are Us sort of Physician and Dr.Bencze took that challange and today it is her hard effort that I am fine and stand tall.Go for her Clinic.
in Tampa Fl |
Dr Bencze is very professional very personable. I am a new patient and I was very impressed on how much time she took with me. I did not feel rushed or intimidated.1st time I actually felt like a patient and found a Dr who is really concerned about my health. THANK YOU
in tampa , fl |
Very bad staff , they canceled my appointment twice and then they refuse to re schedule again even the both time they canceled my appointment they did it by them selfs . Not satisfied at all.
in Lutz, FL |
I had to go out of town on family business a week before my appointment. I returned two days before the appointment to find out that my appointment was cancelled because I didn't call the office to confirm. They only tried to reach me on my home phone, never cell or email, and because I was out of town, of course I didn't get the message. Now I am missing a day of work with no appointment and will need to reschedule when the next available appointment is a month away. Horrible.
in Gibsonton, FL |
Six months ago I was hit with a severe problem and needed to see a neurologist. Thank goodness my primary doctor referred me to Dr. Bencze. What a blessing. She wasted no time trying to get to the root of the problem. On my very first visit she performed tests, sent me for testing outside of her office that day, and was on the phone setting up consults with other physicians. She is very thorough, compassionate and will answer questions in a way that you can understand. Awesome Dr & Staff!!!
Tampa, FL |
Dr Bencze always spends time with me and never makes me feel rushed. She seems genuinely concerned for my problem and me as a person. She's very knowledgeable on many subjects but not afraid to recommend someone else when she doesn't know the answer. All around great doctor.
in Dunedin, FL |
Dr Bencze is wonderful! She takes all of the time needed to make a total and complete diagnosis. My daughter loves her and due to Dr Bencze help and diagnosis, her migraines have been vastly reduced. Dr Bencze really listens to her patients and hears not only what they say but what is left unsaid. She connects, a wonderful and unfortunately hard to find quality in many doctors today. We were so lucky to have found her!!
in Tampa, FL |
Dr Bencze is extremely knowledgable about her profession, and her bedside manner is wonderful! I am a healthcare professional myself, so I have been around hundreds of doctors over the years, and I know what constitutes a good one, a bad one, and a great one. Dr Bencze is one of the greats.
in Brandon, FL |
I am a stroke patient and retired nurse. I came to Dr. Bencze upon the advise of my primary doctor. While under her care, I was not in control of my emotions, Crying etc., all the time. Dr. Bencze listened intently, asked me several questions, and made the diagnosis of depression. Prescribed a mild med and opened a whole new world! I was my old self again. My family and I thank her, She is wonderful and her helpful friendly staff is too. Made my recovery easier. I highly recommend her.
I had been suffering for months and was hopeful that she would be able to help me with my Neurlogical needs. To my disappointment she was absolutely NO help at all. For her to be an expert in her specialty, she offered no direction and did not seem to be interested in working towards a diagnosis.I honestly felt like she didn't care and to add to everything she was very rude to me! I certainly would not recommend her!
in New Port Richey, FL |
She is a wonderful doctor. Very experienced and knowledgeable. She help me in 2-3 visits, compared to my former Clearwater neurologist which I had gone to for years. She was very through and took a lot of time with me. I would definitely recommend her to family & friends.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Bencze is thorough, she listens to you, she takes whatever tim? is needed. She has treated my husband and myself. A true gem!
in Land O Lakes, FL |
She wass most thorough and took the time needed to make an informed diagnosis. She was very professional but with a sense of humor. It was a pleasant experience.
in Land O Lakes, FL |
Actually takes time and listens to your problems and is very sympathetic.
Have you seen Dr. Katherine S. Bencze, MD?
Are you Dr. Bencze?

Compare Dr. Bencze

Tampa, FL 33613

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Neurology

• Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Lambert-Eaton Syndrome
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Syncope
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

Tulane University Of Louisiana

Completed in 1986

University Of Szeged

Graduated in 1980

Dr. Bencze has no media or publications listed.

• Hungarian

Dr. Bencze does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bencze and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bencze's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Neurology
  • Board certified in Neurology

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Bencze

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Bencze's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Bencze

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Bencze says...

It is most important to me to provide excellent care for my patients. My practice deals with general neurology with special interest in headaches, movement disorders, strokes, seizures and etc. I am a compassionate physician who takes pride of my work.