Dr. Katherine Bell, MD

Dr. Katherine Bell, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Katherine Bell, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Houston, TX. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

7515 Main St Ste 770

Houston, TX 77030

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Bell

See how frequently Dr. Bell performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ringworm
Fungal Nail Infection
Benign Tumor

Dr. Bell's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Dermatitis
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Hair Loss
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Excision of Skin Cancer

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Baylor College Of Med

Dr. Bell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bell to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Bell's Performance
Houston |
Very cold room.
in Houston, TX |
I've seen Dr Bell several times for cosmetic treatments. She is very gentle and does a fantastic job. Always look very natural!
in Houston, TX |
I honestly can't say enough great things about Dr Bell. I had to see her for a surgical procedure and I couldn't be more pleased. Her and her staff are the perfect combination of friendly and professional. Took her time. Explained everything and the scar healed nicely.
Bellaire, TX |
Dr. Bell always does a thorough exam and answers my questions completely. Her staff is friendly, courteous, and efficient. Best dermatologist I have ever visited!!!
in Humble, TX |
We are extremely satisfied with Dr. Katherine Bell and her care for our family. We have confidence in everything she tells us. We are so glad we found her.
in Katy, TX |
Dr Bell has been my Dermatologist for over 15 years, I have recommended her to family and friends throughout the Houston area. She has removed many skin cancers from face to legs without leaving a scar. I would highly recommended her and her staff.
Humble, TX |
Have been seeing Dr. Bell for over 10 years. Find her and the staff to be friendly and knowledgeable.
Sugar Land, TX |
I have been going to Dr. Bell for 15 years. She is well qualified and professional. The nurses are knowledgeable and friendly as well.
Spring, TX |
Great and painless experiences with both Juvederm and Botox injections. The results exceeded my expectations. Dr. Bell is extremely patient, thorough and very professional.
in Dayton, TX |
Very understanding and professional. Takes her time.
Great doc, Great staff
Houston, TX |
My experiences with Dr. Bell over the last several years have been wonderful. She takes her time listening to my questions and gives me her full attention during exams. She has taken the time to personally call me back with lab results which I truly appreciate. I trust her judgement implicitly and have recommended her to several of my friends.
Houston, TX |
Have seen Dr. Bell numerous times for both general dermatological issues and check-ups, and also for cosmetic procedures. She is the most thorough, knowledgeable and caring Dermatologist I've seen in the Houston area. I never feel rushed in her office and she shows genuine interest for any questions I may have. Would highly recommend Dr. Bell!
in Houston, TX |
Called for an appointment for general mole check (3 month wait list) but was scheduled immediately because I was concerned about a spot on my nose. Dr. Bell came in and did a quick check and not after I expressed how concerned I was about the spot and that I had a colleague at work die from a spot which originated on his nose did she take a biopsy. Came back cancerous. I felt like I had to talk her into doing a through job.
Worse Doctor I've ever seen. I don't know even know where to begin but basically she entered the room so she could bill. She provided no useful information and wasted my time. I'm currently in the process of filing a complaint with my insurance. I'm convince she only entered the room so she can say she was present and can bill. She is horrible. Office was very nice. Receptionist very nice. Just hated Dr. Bell.
Have you seen Dr. Katherine Bell, MD?
Are you Dr. Bell?