Dr. Katherin Compton, DO

Dr. Katherin Compton, DO

Family Medicine  |
Insurances Accepted

Dr. Katherin Compton, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Greenwood Village, CO. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Compton is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center.

ANEW Family Care

7447 E Berry Ave Ste 250

Greenwood Village, CO 80111

Learn about Dr. Compton

Dr. Compton's Experience

Dr. Compton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Health Sciences College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Ohio University-Grandview Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Swedish Family Medicine Residency

Dr. Compton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Compton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Compton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Compton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Compton to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Compton's Performance
in Englewood, CO |
Summary: Dangerous combination of inattentiveness and lack of detail-orientation. Additionally, front office staff is rude. Details: - Called for help twice in two days with escalating pain on a hypothetical appendicitis diagnosis. There was no reasonable response to either call. I was left dangling, wondering whether my appendix would burst for 30 hours! - Overlooked key details of my CT results when relaying them to me over the phone. I'm glad I obtained a copy of the results directly.
Littleton, CO |
Overall, Dr. Compton is great. I've been seeing her awhile now. However, the office staff makes the environment undesirable and the situation I was put in recently was completely unacceptable. I've decided to move on from her practice with the way things were recently handled. Since you interact with the office team more than Dr. Compton in many cases, the way things are run don't need to be that way.
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Compton is an excellent physician. I have been seeing for the last eight years and would not go anywhere else. This is the best doc in town!!!
Parker, CO |
Have been going to Dr. Compton for 6 years. I like her very much but her office manager (Grant) is a horrible. He does not live up to Anew's mission statement of being compassionent. We are seniors and when we questioned the office mgr. requirement of paying a $50 co-pay when our deductibles were met and then find out he's not billing our 2nd insurance, he barred us as patients. The office manager is rude, and an egocentric jerk. The rest of the staff is not on the ball either. Good luck.
Aurora, CO |
This place has gone down hill. Its almost impossible to get in for an appt. On top of that its impossible to get your prescriptions refilled. They only give you 2 refills. When you have to call in to get it renewed it takes them over a week to approve it. Just recently they waited 5 days to call me and demanded payment before they would fill it. I payed the small balance and they still never filles the prescription.
I've been going to Dr. Compton for the past 8 or 9 years, and continue to see her for my annual wellness exam even though I moved out of the metro area. She has a great office demeanor and seems to remember me when she comes into the exam room, which makes my visit feel more personal. Dr. Compton is also conservative about treatment in a good way and doesn't push prescriptions to fix problems.
in Littleton, CO |
Very friendly office staff and I only had to wait 5 min. This was unheard of at my last practice. Dr Compton is a great physician. I felt like I was talking with a friend! I would highly recommend her!!
in Littleton, CO |
I has a great visit. I will be back. She is very compassionate and understanding. I plan on setting up appointments for the entire family!!
in Castle Rock, CO |
She is great. Her office staff is horrible. Office manager is bad her assistant is a bad communicator. Would not recommend going to her office.
in Littleton, CO |
I am a new patient after a couple friends recommended Anew. I was unsure after reading some reviews but boy were they wrong. The staff is friendly and the doctor looks you straight in the eye and asks you questions. She does not stare at a computer and throw questions over her shoulder. The best thing is how she explains things. She tells what your body is doing and how the medication will help. I understood what she was saying and how I could get better. This is my new family doctor!
Have you seen Dr. Katherin Compton, DO?
Are you Dr. Compton?