Dr. Katharine C. Te, MD

Dr. Katharine C. Te, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 64 years old

45 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

I believe in creating a partnership with the patient in regards the direction of her health care. Every patient has a right to make her decision regarding treatment after she has been provided all the options of treatment .It is my job to provide her with all of this.Read more

Dr. Te's Experience

See how Dr. Te's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Te

Dr. Te accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Te has admitting privileges.

Dr. Te's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Te to family and friends
Dr. Te's Performance
in Bellevue, WA |
After 4 miscarriages we lost all hopes. We came to Dr.Te in Jan 2016,she sent us for complete genetic analysis where we got to know it's nothing related with genetic problem.Then she confirmed that we can take another chance and made us to believe that it can be a miracle. It's really hard for us to believe that but we have no other option.Under her treatment I got pregnant again on May 2016.She took complete care and I gave birth a healthy baby boy on Feb 2017.She is the real God to us.
in Woodland, CA |
Dr. Te is an amazingly warm and wonderful person and doctor. She consistently listens to your concerns and is very thoughtful and deliberate with her diagnosis and treatment plan. She is the most patient doc I've ever come across and I have recommended her to all my friends and family. They never cease to thank me for recommending a gem of a doctor. Please don't ever move away, Dr. Te! Otherwise I will have to fly out to see you!
in Bellevue, WA |
I went to Dr TE for my first delivery.. and i would like too say she was very caring and understanding , listening to each query and answering patiently always with a smile. I have often heard of Dr`s not being present at peoples deliveries but during my Labour Dr personally visited me 3 times I would recommend her to every one :)
in Kirkland, WA |
Excellent doctor with great experience to handle high risk pregnancy. Thanks Dr. Te for helping me and my baby to be together into this world. The staff also great and friendly, I would love to receive the care here for my next baby. Highly recommend for mother who want to leave her future happiness in a professional hand.
in Redmond, WA |
Extremely happy with services provided. Very professional, caring, knowledgeable. My pregnancy, delivery went smooth and easy with her by my side.
in Bellevue, WA |
Very professional, and always patinet answering questions and helping address concerns
in Bellevue WA |
Dr.Te is an extremely down to earth person for the thorough experience and detailed knowledge she has in OB/GYN. Her flawless diagnoses amazed me throughout my entire pregnancy.I strongly recommend her to any new mom reading this. Don't have any second thoughts as the rest is reassured under her care.
in Bothell, WA |
I'm a first time mom and I recently delivered my girl baby.Dr. Te provides excellent care. She explains all process in very detailed fashion. She is very friendly in clearing doubts. I strongly recommend her ..
Renton, WA |
Dr. Te delivered both of my two babies. She provided excellent care, advice & made my pre & post pregnancy easy & relaxed. I would definitely recommend Dr. Te!
in BELLEVUE |
Amazing doctor! She Is one of the nicest doctors I have ever met. I would definitely recommend her to all my friends. Helped though out the pregnancy and answered all myl questions with patience.The staff also amazing!
in Bellevue, WA |
To Amy , Lyndsey and Katharine : It was such a PLEASURE be around you. For being KIND, for the CARE, for the PATIENCE and each SMILE : THANKS !
in Bellevue, WA |
Dr. Te assisted me during my entire pregnancy and helped me with the labor and delivery of my son in Jan. Dr. Te is a great OB! She is very knowledgeable, professional, and responsible! She is also very careful, calm and patient. It was very lucky that I had her as my OB. I appreciate her warm care and support and I would strongly recommend her to my friends or anyone who is looking for an OB.
in Bellevue, WA |
Dr.Te is extremely friendly and provided a lot of care from the inception till date. She has explained everything in a very detailed fashion. She is an excellent doctor and I strongly recommend her.
Have you seen Dr. Katharine C. Te, MD?
Are you Dr. Te?

Compare Dr. Te

Dr. Te's Care Philosophy

Dr. Te's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Dr. Te has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Why It Matters: Dr. Te's Board Certifications

• Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Graduated in 1972

• Chinese
  • Tagalog
  • Visayan

Dr. Te does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Te and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Trichomoniasis Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC