Dr. Katharine Te, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology ·  Female · Age 67

Dr. Te

Katharine Te MD PLLC

1600 116th Ave NE Ste 104 Bellevue, WA 98004

Dr. Katharine Te, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Bellevue, WA and has been practicing for 29 years. She graduated from University of Santo Tomas in 1976 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Te accepts

Dr. Te accepts the following insurance:

Advantage
Premera Blue Cross
Heritage Plus
Regence Blue Shield of Washington
Preferred Provider Network

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check Dr. Te's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Te's Top Procedures and Conditions

C-Section

Dr. Te performs C-Section more than 63% of her peers

Dr. Te performs this procedure more than 63% of her peers

Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

Dr. Te performs Vaginal Delivery and VBAC more than 61% of her peers

Dr. Te performs this procedure more than 61% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Normal Vaginal Delivery
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders

Dr. Te treats Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders more than 59% of her peers

Dr. Te treats this condition more than 59% of her peers

• Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Vaginosis Screening
  • Venous Thrombosis and Phlebitis in Pregnancy
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

I believe in creating a partnership with the patient in regards the direction of her health care. Every patient has a right to make her decision regarding treatment after she has been provided all the options of treatment .It is my job to provide her with all of this.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Te?
Dr. Te's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Katharine Te, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Te is an amazing care provider with incredible empathy and expertise in her field. I had both my babies delivered by her, and never did I have any experience lesser than excellent. In my second pregnancy, I had some complications but she took extreme care to make sure both I and the baby were healthy and safe.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katharine Te, MD?
I have been a patient with Dr. Te for 7 years. She has been a great and professional doctor who is an excellent clinician as well. She has always made me feel comfortable and would trust her with all my care. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katharine Te, MD?
We had a extremely pleasant experience delivering our baby boy with Katharine. She was really patient and caring with us. She answered all our questions with great expertise. She was super calm and composed and was very positive in her attitude. We would definitely recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katharine Te, MD?
Dr. Te is very professional and a friendly doctor. she always take care of her patients very well and have good memory regarding their medical history. She is always encouraging her patients throughout the pregnancy and especially during the labor time. Dr. Te's prediction and decision has always been right. We always felt that we are in safe hands, would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katharine Te, MD?
Dr. Te has been really amazing all throughout my pregnancy since day one After a lot of research I decided to go with this OB for my care and I'm glad I made the right choice! She listens to all the questions a patient has and answers them in the best possible manner She has a comforting nature and the best part was that she was there when a patient most needs the doctor i.e. during the time of final phase of the delivery Highly recommended! P.S. Shes also got a great nurse!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katharine Te, MD?
Dr.Te is very good and encouraging. Answers all our queries with lot of patience. She understands her patients and helps them accordingly during delivery. I’m very thankful to her for helping me through out my Pregnancy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katharine Te, MD?
Dr. Te listens very well to our queries and provided excellent advice. I am really thankful to Dr. Te and nurse Amy for all the help during my pregnancy. Dr. Te made sure she was available for my C-section. I would highly recommend Dr.Te.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katharine Te, MD?
I am really Thankful to Dr.Te and her nurse Amy for helping me with my first delivery.She provided very good care throughout my pregnancy. Dr. Te is knowledgeable and was very patient in answering all of my queries. Her quick response for any after hour questions near due date is highly appreciated. She also assisted during the labor and ensured smooth delivery. I would definitely recommend Dr.Te to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katharine Te, MD?
Dr. Te and her nurse Amy took care of me during my pregnancy. When you are seeing Dr. Te you are in safe hands. Both of them are wonderful and amazing and they answered all my questions patiently. Dr.Te delivered my baby.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katharine Te, MD?
Dr. Te is my wife's OB doctor. She is super nice and professional. She is always on time, so we never need to wait for her. My wife took C-Section to deliver the baby. Dr. Te did such a good job that my wife felt so good after the C-Section, and she recovered very very well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katharine Te, MD?
Dr Katherine Te delivered my babies 16 months apart. I had a fabulous experience from the start of each pregnancy right up to the birth of each child and beyond. She always gave it to me straight, spoke in terms I could understand, and made me feel like I was in good hands! My second pregnancy had unexpected complications, but Dr Te did everything she could to help make the best of everything that happened. I am so thankful I chose Dr Te to look after me and the delivery of my children.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katharine Te, MD?
Dr Te is compassionate, caring and simply wonderful. She is so patient with me, answering all my questions and setting aside all my worries. There wasn't any doubts in my mind that she was to be my doctor when I was pregnant the second time. I am so thankful that I was under her care for both pregnancy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katharine Te, MD?
our hearts are filled by happy and grateful when writing these sentence. we have two lovely girls at home before this new family member coming. But when i was pregnant at past i have high blood pressure problem very delivery times.we were nervous and hesitate whether keep this new life and gift from God,when we visit Dr Te's office.Dr Te gave us a huge courage to keep this kids and explain how to overcome these difficulties.Finally we have a boy without any high blood issue at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katharine Te, MD?
I consulted Dr.Te for my second pregnancy. She is very experienced, helpful and kind. She was present for my delivery too and put me at ease. I would definitely recommend Dr.Te.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katharine Te, MD?
Dr.Te is the best doctor that I have ever come across in my life. She provided excellent care throughout my pregnancy and was patient in answering all my questions during each visits. Unfortunately, my delivery turned out to be at high risk and she delivered my baby boy safe and I'm hale and hearty now. I'm fortunate enough to have her as my Gyne and will definitely recommend her to all my friends and others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katharine Te, MD?
I just want to say a BIG thank you to Dr.Te, and her entire OBGYN staff, for all of their attention and support over the past 6 months.Dr.Te is very knowledgeable, professional, and responsible!.It was very lucky that I had her as my OB. If we have any questions they are always proactive in answering our questions.I am truly grateful for all of the support and care that the team has provided. I would recommend her to my friends or anyone who is looking for an OB. Thank you all so much!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katharine Te, MD?
After 4 miscarriages we lost all hopes. We came to Dr.Te in Jan 2016,she sent us for complete genetic analysis where we got to know it's nothing related with genetic problem.Then she confirmed that we can take another chance and made us to believe that it can be a miracle. It's really hard for us to believe that but we have no other option.Under her treatment I got pregnant again on May 2016.She took complete care and I gave birth a healthy baby boy on Feb 2017.She is the real God to us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katharine Te, MD?
Dr. Te is an amazingly warm and wonderful person and doctor. She consistently listens to your concerns and is very thoughtful and deliberate with her diagnosis and treatment plan. She is the most patient doc I've ever come across and I have recommended her to all my friends and family. They never cease to thank me for recommending a gem of a doctor. Please don't ever move away, Dr. Te! Otherwise I will have to fly out to see you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katharine Te, MD?
I went to Dr TE for my first delivery.. and i would like too say she was very caring and understanding , listening to each query and answering patiently always with a smile. I have often heard of Dr`s not being present at peoples deliveries but during my Labour Dr personally visited me 3 times I would recommend her to every one :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katharine Te, MD?
Excellent doctor with great experience to handle high risk pregnancy. Thanks Dr. Te for helping me and my baby to be together into this world. The staff also great and friendly, I would love to receive the care here for my next baby. Highly recommend for mother who want to leave her future happiness in a professional hand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katharine Te, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Te?