Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Katharine Palla, DO
I am Dr. Katharine Palla, and I invite you to partner with me in achieving your best health. I will take the time to get to know you as a patient and a person. Together we can work to reach your goals for healthy living.

101 Roseland Ave

Caldwell, NJ 07006

• Amerihealth
  • EmblemHealth
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Palla

Dr. Palla's Experience

Dr. Palla's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Palla "I believe in treating patients individually and comprehensively--by assessing their physical, mental, and nutritional health."

• Preventive Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • COPD-Like Dyspnea

• Physical Examination
  • Spirometry
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Umdnj-Union Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Morristown Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Palla has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Palla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Palla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Palla's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Palla to family and friends
Dr. Palla's Performance
Dr. Palla is exceptional! Of all the physicians I've ever been to, she is by far the most knowledgeable, insightful, caring and considerate. She gave me a voice; she didn't belittle me or ignore my concerns. She answered every question I had then, explained in great detail the facts of my condition, focus of my treatment, and actions to taken to be my healthiest. I've never had a better experience. Thank you, Dr. Palla! // The staff is equally awesome. Friendly, courteous, considerate. The best!
in Rockaway, NJ |
Dr. Palla is far more than a competent physician; Dr. Palla is a gifted, loving, caring human being who happily helps people in need. Not only is she my personal physician, she has inspired me to become a Nurse Practitioner. I hope to soon practice medicine the way she has inspired me to practice.
Dr. Palla is a great choice if you are looking for a new general doctor. She really listens to what you have to say, asks good questions and does a thorough job of trying to figure out anything of concern. In addition she will personally call you with test results and goes through everything to make sure you understand the results and what you need to do moving forward. I highly recommend her.
in Montclair, NJ |
Dr. Palla is fantastic and every great review I read before my visit with her is 100% justified! Not only is she a great physician, more importantly, she LISTENS to you, asks questions and treats you as a whole person, not just an isolated injury or illness. She is extremely prompt about follow-up and calling with test results.
paterson nj |
i had my yearly checkup with her a year ago, plan on seeing her again this year. appt was easy to may office was clean receptionist was friendly Dr. Palla asked many questions and answered all of mine. made me feel at ease.
in Woodland Park, NJ |
Have been with Dr. Palla about one year now. Loved her on my 1st visit and like her even better now. She’s warm, down to earth and and I’m always impressed with her professional expertise. Couldn’t ask for a better doctor or better care! Wish I'd found her years ago.
in Caldwell, NJ |
A smart Doctor and a great lady.
in West Orange, NJ |
Amazing doctor, really caring, listening, and try to understand the patients.
in Elizabeth, NJ |
You are never going to find a more compassionate Dr. than Dr. Palla, She cares very much about all her patients, and she will always answer every question you ask her truthfully. There isn't any other Dr. I would go to but her. It took me along time to get insurance, but I am very glad Dr. Palla takes my insurance. Go to her once, and I guarantee you will return!!!
in Newark |
She was great. It was my first time with her and she asked me every question imaginable, which was refreshing since no other doctor ever took the time. She sat there and listened to me and even comforted me when I started to have an anxiety attack. I couldn't or wouldn't ask for any other doctor.
in Roseland, NJ |
Dr. Palla has been my PCP for the past year and a half. She is a very skillful and knowledgeable professional. Dr. Palla demonstrates her sincere care and concern for her patients by taking the necessary time to ask and answer any questions or concerns.
Bloomfield, NJ |
Dr Palla is thoughtful, intelligent and very thorough. I never feel rushed, she sits with me and talks about every aspect of my life that may be contributing to my concerns. I feel comfortable discussing everything with her and know she will make decisions with me for my care. Thank-you
Have you seen Dr. Katharine Palla, DO?
Are you Dr. Palla?

• Amerihealth
    Direct POS
    Plus POS
  • EmblemHealth
    Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP)
  • Oxford Health Plans