Dr. Katharina Lilly, MD

Dr. Katharina Lilly, MD

Family Medicine  |
Insurances Accepted

Dr. Katharina Lilly, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Portsmouth, NH. She is 39 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Lilly is affiliated with Portsmouth Regional Hospital.

Learn about Dr. Lilly

I enjoy treating the whole patient to focus on prevention and early treatment of illnesses. I feel it is important to work as a team to help patients achieve the healthiest, most balanced life they can.

Dr. Lilly's Experience

Dr. Lilly's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Immunization
  • Joint Injection
  • Vaccination
  • Well Baby Care

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• University of New Hampshire
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Drexel University College of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Franklin Square hospital Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Lilly has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Lilly does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lilly and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lilly's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lilly to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Lilly's Performance
Portsmouth, NH |
Dr Lilly is a fabulous physician. My 3 daughters and I go to her & I have nothing but very positive things to say about her expertise, thoroughness, and genuine care that she has always shown us. I would highly recommend her (& I have) to my friends & family! Top notch in every way!
Dover, NH |
Dr. Lilly is great with my son (4yrs old now) and my wife too! - she keeps up healthy and happy!
Dover, NH |
Dr. Lilly is not only my doctor, but my daughter's and son's doctor as well. She is compassionate, attentive, smart, and friendly. I've always been impressed with the time she spends with her patients (but rarely makes us wait past the scheduled appointment time!). I have recommended her to several friends, each of whom share my enthusiasm for the care they consistently receive from her.
Waltham, MA |
I was fortunate to have a friend recommend Dr. Lily when my previous doctor changed the focus of her practice. Dr Lily had been accessible, encouraging, attentive and thorough. I would, and have, recommended her to others as a fine choice for medical care.
Barrington, NH |
I have already recommended Dr. Lily to friends because of her kind professional approach to my health care. Dr. Lily is a good listener and I always feel included in decisions concerning treatment. Referrals to other health care specialists, when needed, have been of similar high quality.
in Brentwood, NH. |
Absolutely love Dr. Lilly. She started as my primary care Dr. then became my husbands, and now my 5 month old sons. She always takes her time, and is very compassionate. I recommended her to a friend of mine when she was looking for a pediatrician for her new baby. She couldn't be happier that I told her about Dr. Lilly.
in exeter, nh |
Patient for 6 years, my problems have been complicated, and she obviously has a lot of patients .Seems my problems are more than she or her office wants to deal with now, so you've been effectively making things harder or delayed unnecessarily hoping I'll get frustrated and just go away relieving you of your burden of having to treat me. congratulations I'll go away, I will bring myself somewhere else that values my existence and doesn't crumble under pressure .
in Strafford,NH |
Dr Lilly is concerned about my health and my whole well being.She takes time to listen and also explains things.
in Durham, NH |
Dr Lilly is a good listener and gives me time to ask questions. I have never felt rushed. Before finalizing my Advance Directives, I met with her to review them and she gave me valuable input so that I am certain that my wishes are clear.
Have you seen Dr. Katharina Lilly, MD?
Are you Dr. Lilly?