Dr. Katerina Kurteeva, MD

Dr. Katerina Kurteeva, MD

Ophthalmology | Female | 38 years old

20 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Kurteeva specializes in Ophthalmology and practices in Newport Beach, CA. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Kurteeva? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kurteeva's Experience

See how Dr. Kurteeva's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kurteeva

Dr. Kurteeva accepts 3 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kurteeva has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kurteeva's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kurteeva to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Kurteeva's Performance
in Newport Beach, CA |
Today I was evaluated by Dr. Kurteeva after a referral from HOAG Emergency Room. I was seen within 5 minutes of finishing my paperwork. Immediately I felt at ease and comfortable with her disposition. She took the time to get to know my medical history even though she is an eye doctor. After a thorough exam my eye drops have been adjusted and I recovered nicely from my infection. She genuinely cares for her patients with diligence and attention rarely seen. Thank you!
in Costa Mesa, CA |
I have seen Dr. Kurteeva for several minor issues. She has been extremely professional every time and has treated my very small concerns with the greatest of care. She is extremely thorough even when the issue seems routine and she ALWAYS FOLLOWS UP. I have seem many types of physicians over the years and it seems that all of them are overworked, quick to draw conclusions with little information and overall pretty jaded. Dr. Kurteeva embodies the characteristics of which all doctors should have.
in Orange, CA |
Dr. Kurteeva is an intelligent, compassionate, and caring person which makes her an excellent doctor! I’ve been Dr. Kurteeva’s patient for several years now. Her soft-toned voice and carrying attitude create a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere during the visits. Dr. Kurteeva always answers all of my questions in detail but without going on to mumble for hours. She is also absolutely great with kids! Every time I visit her office, it is nothing but a wonderful and positive experience!!!
in New Port Beach, CA |
I saw Dr. Kurteeva for the second time for a stye that continued to grow despite the treatment prescribed by my optometrist. I tried drops and cream but the stye became bigger. Dr. Kurteeva discussed different ways to treat the stye; since I was tired of dealing with it, I opted for in office procedure. I didn't know what to expect. At first, I was nervous, but when she said that everything was over, I could not believe it. It took just a few minutes, and I was able to drive myself home. It took
in Costa Mesa, California |
Dr. Kurteeva did my cataract surgery five years ago and I couldn't be happier. I continue to refer all my friends who need surgery to her. I have great confidence in her skills. I was touched by her professional manner and kind heart. I truly enjoy my "new" vision and love the colors around me. The only complaint I have that I can see all the wrinkles on my face now! I recommend Dr. Kurteeva to my friends and family. Susan
in Newport Beach |
I was seen by Dr. Kurteeva at HOAG Emergency room after I was misdiagnosed initially with an eye infection at the previous Emergency room visit. Thankfully. Dr. Kurteeva was on call and came in to examine me right away. She spent a good amount of time listening to my story of multiple visits to doctors and the drops I used that did not help me. Within a few minutes of examining me, she made the right diagnosis and reassured me I should get better shortly with proper treatment I felt much better.
in Santa Ana, CA |
Thank you very much for quick and accurate diagnosis. I was able to get back to work shortly after procedure. Thank you Dr. Kurteeva
in Santa Ana, CA |
I came with a foreign object in my eye...it was very painful and I could not get it out myself....Dr. Kurteeva was able to extract the object...she gave me some antibiotics...I was very happy with the treatment and speed at which she accomplished this.
in Santa Ana, CA |
Last year I saw Dr. Kurteeva for a small black spot on my eyelid that has been growing and bothering me. We had a family photo shoot scheduled for the holidays cards and I wanted to get rid of this growth before the pictures were taken. Dr. Kurteeva saw me quickly and recognized that the spot was not dangerous. I was relieved to learn it was not cancerous. I was happy to hear that she could remove it quickly in the office. Thank you very much. I felt confident with you.
in California |
Best experience ever!
Have you seen Dr. Katerina Kurteeva, MD?
Are you Dr. Kurteeva?

Compare Dr. Kurteeva

Dr. Kurteeva's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Kurteeva has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kurteeva's Board Certifications

Henry Ford Hlth System

Completed in 2007

• Portuguese
  • Russian

Dr. Kurteeva does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kurteeva and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Femtosecond Laser-Assisted Cataract Surgery
  • LASIK
  • Laser Cataract Surgery
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • Pterygium Surgery