Dr. Kate Lops, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Kate Lops, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Advanced Family Medicine Clinic 327 Medcrest Dr Unit A, Crestview, FL 32536 Get Directions

Dr. Lops specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Crestview, FL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Lops? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Lops' Experience

See how Dr. Lops' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lops

Dr. Lops accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lops has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lops' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lops to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Lops' Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
I went to visit Dr. Lops today and she was and is always a very pleasant well rounded provider. Very informative and always willing to listen and take her time with me and trust me I have some very complicated situations. Her professional front staff and wonderful nurses are a pleasure to see each time they have great warm and welcoming smiles. And they just told me today that Dr. Lops is expanding with the addition of a Physician Assistant in order to accommodate us, her patients.
in Crestview, FL |
The office staff is a perfect blend of professionalism and courteousness. Dr Lops is very competent, patient, and knowledgeable. My entire family is pleased with the treatment we receive each time we go there. They are very consistent, she's been our doctor for 5+ years.
Crestview, fl |
Worst doctor I have ever seen. Treats her employees and patients like they are worthless and owe her something. Cares only about quantity of patients instead of quality of care. I've never seen doctor care so little about explaining treatment and explaining medication.
in Holt, FL |
I have been going to Dr Lops for years. A couple of times in the past I have waited for 45+ minutes but she has also talked to me for as long as I needed so I don't mind the wait. She is patient, asks questions, offers suggestions and doesn't judge or get angry when I don't always follow her advice. If she gets impatient with me she doesnt show it and I appreciate that. She's open to alternate ways of doing things instead of just prescribing pills. I like and admire her very much.
in Holt, FL |
Dr. Lops seemed ok at first. However, when I had different issues come up that led to me being in her office 3 times in as many weeks, she treated me as a nuisance. She also refused to refill my anti-depressant medication, forcing me to quit cold turkey after 2 years. After four days of terrible withdrawal symptoms, I am finding a new doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Kate Lops, MD?
Are you Dr. Lops?

Compare Dr. Lops

Dr. Lops' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Lops has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lops' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Lops does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Lops and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Sint Eustatius, School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Lops does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lops and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lops does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Lops and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.