Dr. Kate Krucoff, MD

Dr. Kate Krucoff, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryAge 36

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Kate Krucoff, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Wauwatosa, WI and has over 10 years of experience in the medical field. They graduated from JOHNS HOPKINS SCHOOL OF MEDICINE in 2013. They are affiliated with Froedtert Hospital. Their office accepts new patients.

Plastic Surgery Center - Tosa Health Center1155 N Mayfair Rd Wauwatosa, WI 53226

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Krucoff is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital Milwaukee, a highly rated hospital.

• Practices at Top HospitalAmerica's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital SatisfactionPatients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals

More Plastic Surgery Specialists at Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin

Dr. Krucoff's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Krucoff

Very caring physician
Dec 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Krucoff, MD?
It was my first time meeting with this Dr. She was friendly from the moment she walked in, explained my test results, what to expect before, during and after surgery thoroughly.
Dec 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Krucoff, MD?
Dr. Krucoff and her team are the best, hands down. They always make me feel very comfortable and have a great, fun bedside manner!
Dec 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Krucoff, MD?
She really eased my mind, I felt so much better after I left, I was so worried when I got there.
Dec 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Krucoff, MD?
Dr. Krucoff had a great bedside manner and fully addressed my specific concerns. She was able to take care of my issue right away, which is something that rarely happens in my experience. I greatly appreciated her ability to spend time with me, answer my questions, and complete an unscheduled in-office procedure. Thank you!
Dec 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Krucoff, MD?
My visit was a very good light, bright and uplifting experience
Nov 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Krucoff, MD?
Dr Krukoff was amazing! I am very excited to be working with her
Nov 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Krucoff, MD?
I loved meeting with her and feel very safe in her care. She showed concern and sympathy for why I wanted a breast reduction and worked to get me the best chance at insurance coverage.
Nov 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Krucoff, MD?
Everyone at Dr Krucoff office was wonderful, I am very grateful I went to see Dr Krucoff and feel confident that she will be doing surgery on my hand.
Nov 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Krucoff, MD?
Great personality, explained at a level that could be understood. Explained treatment in detail and best path to start based on observations.
Oct 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Krucoff, MD?
Excellent physician. Knowledgeable, thorough, kind, thoughtful. She explained the options. Grateful for her treatment. Promote her to Professor!
Oct 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Krucoff, MD?
Dr and student did very well. I like how the doctor explained things to the student and to myself. I liked that she sees there is a lot going on and told me the truth of the situation and isn't just in it for a paycheck. I was very nervous about this appointment and she made me at ease. She is a very good doctor and very good at connecting and explaining the best interest for the patient. Thank you for helping me get through my worries and agree that it doesn't make sense to make another wound when I'm already dealing with multiple infections and sepsis.
Oct 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Krucoff, MD?
She had amazing energy. Was personable and actively listened to my concerns.
Oct 15, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Krucoff, MD?
Dr. Kate krucoff and the entire staff that is helping me is great. As you can see - only can type with one hand riight, but hope in time my fractues heals with all their continued help.
Oct 15, 2022
Dr Kate was great
Oct 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Krucoff, MD?
Dr Krukoff was kind and empathetic. Took the time to explain the emergency surgery performed and anticipated outcome. Reviewed most recent X-rays and treatment plan. I feel very fortunate that she performed my surgery!
Oct 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Krucoff, MD?
Dr Krucoff is very personable and has a way of making everyone comfortable and including them in ideas and decisions.
Oct 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Krucoff, MD?
Dr. Krucoff is amazing in every aspect of care, before and after surgery.
Oct 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Krucoff, MD?
A true professional and wonderful personality
Sep 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Krucoff, MD?
Dr. Krucoff was very respectful of my identity and was good to listen to everything I had to say and ask.
Sep 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Krucoff, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Krucoff?