Dr. Katarzyna Wadolowski, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Holmes & Wadolowski Mds 209 Main St Ste C Southington, CT 06489 Get Directions
Dr. Katarzyna Wadolowski, MD

Dr. Katarzyna Wadolowski, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Southington, CT. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Wadolowski is affiliated with The Hospital of Central Connecticut at New Britain.

...See Less

Dr. Wadolowski's Experience

See how Dr. Wadolowski's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wadolowski

Dr. Wadolowski accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Wadolowski is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Wadolowski has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wadolowski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wadolowski to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Wadolowski's Performance
    FAIR
in Plainville, CT |
She was the Dr. on call for Friday evening the 16th of June 2017. She returned my call around 9:00 pm as 92 year old mother was in excruciating pain. We, were terrified as she is DNR awaiting Hospice! I would have understood if she had one ounce of sympathy and gave us some words of support or alternativesmethods of care! She blatantly said and I quote!!!!! "I can't order any controlled drugs for your mother! You should have called during regular business hrs!" How about some compassion!!!
Southington, CT |
Good Dr....but she books regular check-ups over SIX MONTHS OUT! I understand a month or even two, but I called in May for a physical and the earliest appointment (any day/any time) I could get was NOVEMBER. I'm sure I'll find another competent doctor to give me a physical for work by then.
Southington, CT |
Dr. Wadolowski is amazing, good luck actually getting through on the phones to schedule an appointment nevermind if you need to actually speak with the doctor or one of her medical staff. I had to call the office 20 times on one occasion to schedule an appointment. Often when you call the office you get put straight into voicemail and when you leave a message no one returns your calls. It took 2 days to get xray results for a broken bone and that was only because I called relentlessly!
in Southington, CT |
I regularly take 2 inhalers. I called on 5 different days numerous times each day. I left voicemails and was never called back. It took 2 months for the staff to order one of my inhalers. Every time I called I gave them the name of the inhaler to order it, and everytime I called back they had no record of it. I was with out of one of my inhalers for a week before they finally ordered it. She ordered my other inhaler with a 33 day supply instead of a 90 so insurance charged us double the price.
Plantsville, CT |
Dr had an employee issue and because I knew the employee she terminated me as a patient. Although it is her right to terminate our relationship, it was shocking that she could not sperate her employee issue from her patients. I did not do anything wrong and did not deserve this treatment. When I tried to get my records her office manager Karen lied about sending them out when she did not and when I called her out on it she was rude and unprofessional.
in Southington, CT |
Dr. Wadolowski is outstanding! However, the person answering the phone is terrible. I'm always hung up when I'm put on hold. They say they'll call you back and it rarely happens. It's shame such a talented doctor has such disorganized staff.
Southington, CT |
Love the Doctor, hate the staff. If you have an urgent problem - good luck getting an answer back from the doctor. The staff is unorganized, has old equipment (phones, charting system), and are extremely short staffed. They rush don't listen to your exact reason for calling. If you have ever been sick - steer clear. I called the office 10 times in 1 day to get meds and was hung up on 8 of those times, not once did the office call me back, even though I always say my name when they answered
Have you seen Dr. Katarzyna Wadolowski, MD?
Are you Dr. Wadolowski?

Compare Dr. Wadolowski

Dr. Wadolowski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Wadolowski has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wadolowski's Board Certifications

Dr. Wadolowski does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Wadolowski and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Med Acad

Graduated in 1992

J Sniadecki Hosp

Completed in 1993

Uconn

Completed in 2001

• Polish

Dr. Wadolowski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wadolowski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Wadolowski does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Wadolowski and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.