Dr. Katarzyna Tesmer, MD

Practices Neonatal Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 448 reviews.
always a great visit
Author:
Today I had my ultherapy and I am so excited to see my results. Everyone was so caring for me. Thank you so very much
Author:
pam and bridget are so great i love getting my treatments from pam and getting my specials from bridget
Author:
I love this place! Such welcoming and helpful people! Everyone is great and their availability is great. Good specials too :)
Author:
I've had a very positive experience with Dr.Tesmer.
Author:
Ive been going to Visage for years and I love it and my results
Author:
dr tesmer and her staff are great. I love Dr Tesmers Black Friday Specials!!
Author:
Visage always takes such great care of me!
Tiffany and Leslie are amazing. I love seeing my results
Author:
i love all my results when i visit visage!
Author:
dr tesmer is so nice and her staff is nice
Author:
I had a great treatment today and loved it. i cant wait for my ultheray
Author:
pam is amazing and leslie is so nice and did a great silk peel.
Author:
i love getting my lasers. an amazing treament
Author:
i love seeing my results
Author:
Today i came in with skin issues but after a visit with Leslie she really helped my skin to calm down. Thank you Dr Tesmer for hiring this wonderful person
Author:
The best Dr. at the Best price and experience. You will not be disappointed with her experience and talents. Dr. Tasmer is the best!
Author:
Its nice to run in and a get a touch up.
Author:
Dr. Tesmer wss thorough and informative. She explained all my options and gave great recommendations. My friend recommended her and she looks amazing. Can't wait to see the results when I finish everything!
Author:
We love the results and Dr. Tesmer is the best!
Author:
everyone at Dr. Tesmer's office was exceptional , kind and very helpful. Excellent service and knowledge with Dr. Tesmer. Thank You !!!! A very happy client
Author:
Excited to see results on my new skin scare journey!
Author:
dr is amazing her staff is awesome
Author:
The doctor and the staff were all very welcoming and quickly attended to my needs. The team did a great job at making me feel comfortable and I'm exited to continue treatments with Visage!
Author:
Dr. Tesmer really takes the time to analyze your skin, give you options and help you make the most appropriate decision for you. And her staff is very professional and easy to work with.
Author:
I am so happy we my results!! love it
very good
Author:
I came in today not knowing what I wanted. I am so happy I put my trust in Pam. I absolutely love my results and cant wait to come back for my follow up
Author:
i really enjoy coming to visage. Tiffany is such a RN and knows what is best for my skin and I completely trust her judgement. Dr Tesmer is so compassionate and caring. Visage is amazing
Author:
Thank you Leslie for doing such a great facials. i really needed to relax and she made everything amazing
Author:
i love my results and i love tiffany
Author:
Tiffany is my go to girl for looking younger. She uses just the right treatments and amounts to make me look better and natural--quick and painless. So fun too. Thanks! Bridget is always so helpful and friendly at the front desk.
Author:
i like coming here for my treatments
Author:
leslie and pam was amazing
dr tesmer is so nice
Author:
thank you pam, you made me so happy and i feel so much better now. i will see you soon
Author:
i am so happy i have visage for my skin care needs
Author:
i am so happy i came back for my treatments. i always have great results
Author:
thank you so much pam for doing such a great job
Author:
I had a treatment yesterday and was a little reluctant but Dr Tesmer made me feel art ease and very happy. I am very excited to see my results
Author:
I haven't come across a lot of doctors that are upfront and honest with their services, and it's refreshing to have her meet a my high level of standards. From the initial consultation to each consecutive treatment, Dr. Tesmer, Bridget, and her staff have been professional! I won't be going to anyone else for my laser and skin treatments.
Author:
Dr. Tesmer's office offers the gamut of services, she is highly professional as is the office staff.
Author:
absolately amazing. painless and quick.
Author:
Added Voluma to my cheeks and jawline. The results are amazing! I have been coming to Visage Laser for over 7 years. The results look natural not overdone. Jitka is fabulous I have been working with her for all these years and she does an amazing job. Could not be happier.
Author:
Very happy with the service and attention. Dr Tesmer is very helpful and understanding and the nurses are awesome. Tiffany and Pam are great andf helpful and bridget is always welcoming and accomodating . Thanks Visage!
friendly and ciurteous
Author:
im excited to see my results and dr tesmer is so nice and a great dr
Author:
cant wait for my results