Dermatology  |
Dr. Katarina Lequeux-Nalovic, MD
Dr. Katarina Lequeux-Nalovic, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Alpharetta, GA. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Lequeux-Nalovic is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital.

3330 Preston Ridge Rd # 280

Alpharetta, GA 30005

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Lequeux-Nalovic

See how frequently Dr. Lequeux-Nalovic performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Cancer
Squamous Cell Carcinoma

Dr. Lequeux-Nalovic's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Birthmark
  • Dermatitis
  • Folliculitis
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Rosacea

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Excision
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Tulane University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Nyu Hospitals Center
  • University Ca Sf School Of Med
  • University Tx Southwestern Med School

• "Teacher of the Year" Award at Emory University Department of Dermatology, 2008

Dr. Lequeux-Nalovic has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Lequeux-Nalovic does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lequeux-Nalovic and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lequeux-Nalovic's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lequeux-Nalovic to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Lequeux-Nalovic's Performance
in Cumming, GA |
Being raised in Sparkling Clearwater Beach Florida in the early 70's, I am getting to know Dr. Katarina Nalovic and her staff pretty well. I went to see her about 16 months ago for skin cancer on the right side of my nose, close to my eye. She did excellent work, I can't even see a scar. So when another area showed up on the left side of my nose last month, I called her immediately. She and her staff are still very kind and efficient. I have total confidence in her work.
in Norcross, GA |
Dr. Nalovic is AMAZING. And so is her entire staff. I was very nervous since I had to go in for Mohs surgery on the bridge of my nose (very close to my eye). From the time Ian, her nurse, called me, I knew I was in the right place (and the fact that my dermatologist told me Dr. Nalovic was the only one he would have do the procedure). Ian answered all my questions and took as much time as I needed to feel comfortable. Everyone in the office was professional and very warm.
Atlanta, GA |
I was very satisfied with Dr. Nalovic and her team. They were friendly, thorough and efficient. If I have any recurrence of skin cancer, I will return.
Roswell, GA |
Very well run practice led by an amazing ,caring doctor.
in Atlanta, GA |
Amazing doctor ..amazing office the most well run medical practice ive seen in quite awhile thank you for taking care of my Scotch Irish skin !! How many doctors call you the day of your surgery to make sure you're doing okay ? Wow
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Nalovic and staff are very professional. All were very informative, very accommodating, and explained in detail the procedure before and after. I had one concern and that was the amount of pain during and after surgery. There was no pain or discomfort at all. If anyone has to have this type of surgery I highly recommend Atlanta Skin Cancer Specialist.
in Canton, GA |
Definitely would not recommend Dr. Nalovic. Found the office to be very unfriendly and never got the opportunity to see the doctor as I was turned away when I went to make the appointment even though I was referred. Office took exception with my due diligence process of checking out the doctor as well as my inability to contact them during their business hours not mine. The office expects you to be able to talk to them whenever they call, whether it is convenient or not
in Dawsonville, GA |
Dr. Nalovic is very compassionate. She has an excellent bed-side manor and a sense of humor. .Her staff is very professional and efficient. She took the time to ensure the treatment was perfect and suggested follow up with my dermatologist for a couple of other sites. I felt well cared for and was very pleased with her and her staff.
in Cumming, GA |
Dr. Nalovic is caring and takes the time to explain the procedure. She has a wonderful bedside manner without sacrificing professionalism.
Have you seen Dr. Katarina Lequeux-Nalovic, MD?
Are you Dr. Lequeux-Nalovic?

Visit Dr. Lequeux-Nalovic