Dr. Karysse Trandem, DO

Dr. Karysse Trandem, DO

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Dr. Karysse Trandem, DO is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Naples, FL. She has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Trandem is affiliated with NCH Downtown Naples Hospital and NCH North Naples Hospital.

Dr. Trandem's Experience

See how Dr. Trandem's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Trandem

Dr. Trandem accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Trandem has admitting privileges.

Dr. Trandem's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Trandem to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Trandem's Performance
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Trandem is truly remarkable. I was referred to her by my Family Practice doctor, who said she also sees Dr. Trandem for her care, and the moment Dr. Trandem walked into the room I felt her compassion, humility, confidence, and care. She made me feel comfortable immediately and took time to explain exactly what was going on with my health. I was terrified about my condition, but she completely put me at ease, and now has completely healed me. I will never choose another Ob/Gyn in my life now!
Naples, FL |
I saw Dr. Trandem because of a 7 cm cyst on my left ovary. Dr. Trandem at first scared me with the likelihood of ovarian cancer. Then the possibility of uterine cancer. Then she said that cyst removal could not be done laparoscopically. Then, I had trouble scheduling appointments because she was out of town for personal reasons. Finally, changed doctors in same practice, and cyst was removed lapraroscopically and DNC done within two days. Negative cancer results.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Trandem is PHENOMENAL. I had explained my problem to 2 other gynecologists in the past 5 years, neither of which did anything major to help me, but immediately, Dr. Trandem listened closely and recommended EXACTLY the treatment I needed! She is so sharp with all the latest research and is my favorite doctor I have ever seen.
Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Trandem is not only a great doctor, but a very kind person. As she was discussing my condition with me, I felt that she really cared about me and genuinely wanted to help me, not just get through the appointment like several other doctors.
Naples, FL |
As a exciting time in my life with my first pregnancy, Nurse Kim is the first person I encountered before meeting Dr Trandem. Nurse Kim made feel at ease and let me know that she would be there for me with any questions no matter how silly I thought they would be. Dr Trandems professionalism and bedside manner made me feel they were there for me from day one and saw me through to a successful delivery! I love them both.. highly recommended.
Naples, FL |
Dr Trandem and her nurse Kim made me feel very comfortable. I felt very relaxed. They took the time to answer all my questions. It was a people to people conversation. To me, that's what a doctors visit should be. My visit was wonderful!
in Bonita springs fl |
The phone system for making an appointment or for asking a question is not working as of 4/24/16. You simply cannot get through. There are two numbers listed and one is incorrect. When you make the call It plays the same message over and over and when you select number 5 for the receptionist it cycles back to the initial message. I have tried over and over on different days during office hours. How can you have trust in a doctor who isn't aware that the phone system is not functioning.
Very personable and professional
Naples, FL |
Dr Trandem is GREAT. She is extremely knowledgeable and dedicated. I had a wonderful experience with her and her staff .She explained the procedure well and took the time to thoroughly answer all my question .. HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR TRANDEM
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Trandem is my favorite doctor. Her compassion and excellence at what she does is outstanding. She also is well-known for her work to fight human trafficking. She is caring on so many levels. A real Doctor through and through.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Trandem is absolutely outstanding. She is an exceptional doctor whose compassion is greater than any doctor I have ever seen. I highly recommend her to any female needing help.
Have you seen Dr. Karysse Trandem, DO?
Are you Dr. Trandem?

Compare Dr. Trandem

}

Dr. Trandem's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecologic Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Trandem has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Trandem's Board Certifications

• Endometriosis
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Perimenopause
  • Pregnancy
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

A T Sill U Hlth Sci Kirksville Coll Osteo Med

Graduated in 2008

University of Minnesota Hospital and Clinics

Completed in 2012

Dr. Trandem does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Trandem and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology