Family Medicine  |
Dr. Karyn Harries, DO
Dr. Karyn Harries, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Harries is affiliated with Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center.

5320 S Rainbow Blvd Ste 150

Las Vegas, NV 89118

Learn about Dr. Harries

Dr. Harries' Experience

Dr. Harries' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Western University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Cook County Hospital
  • University Il College Of Med

Dr. Harries has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harries does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harries and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harries' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harries to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Harries' Performance
    GOOD
in Las Vegas, NV |
It takes weeks to get an appointment. If you have problem the office just blows you off and sympoms get worse.
in Las Vegas, NV |
We are so fortunate to have Dr. Harries as our doctor for nearly 15 years now! She cares for my entire family, and has done nothing short of an excellent job. She's so incredibly intelligent! She's kind, caring, and so very gentle, and she never ever hurries us along. I like that. She listens intently, and recalls what's going on. She's professional, yet has a good sense of humor, and is extremely easy to talk to. We count Dr. Harries as one of our very special blessings!! ?? Thank you Doctor.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I just received a call from Dr Harries staff stating that they needed to reschedule my appointment that I have waited 2 1/2 months for because Dr Harries will not be there. Next available appointment is in 3 months. Almost six months to wait for an appointment, I don't think so!
in Las Vegas, NV |
My PCP moved onto another location and I was assigned doctors Harries and/or McAnallen. Since this I have yet to have an appointment with either, but this was my doing as I have had to reschedule. My biggest concern is calling this facility. The wait time on hold can be over 20+ minutes. Then there are times that you wait, then there is a shift where it sounds like a person is about to pick up and yet, you are placed back on hold again.
in Las Vegas |
Dr. Harries is a breath of fresh air in an otherwise polluted doctor pool in Las Vegas. She takes her time and explains everything so you can understand what's going on and what you need to do. She also has a very comforting bedside manor. She is by far the best doctor I have been to in Las Vegas.
in Las Vegas, NV |
In January I scheduled an appt with Dr. Harries for Thu, April, 28. The Friday before the appt I received a call informing me that the appt would have to be rescheduled, and that she had an opening Wed, the day before my appt. I showed up for my appt early, only to be told that Dr. Harries wasn't in and my appt was with another Dr. I asked to reschedule the appt and her next opening would be in August! That's completely absurd and unheard of! I'm looking for another PCP now.
Henderson, NV |
she was my primary physician although i never saw or talked to her. i was assigned to a pa-c named samantha. subsequently samantha left. when it came time to renew a prescription from samantha this office is the worst. pharmacy faxed on a thursday morning, it was blood pressure meds as my pressure was high without the meds, no response thursday, fri & sat office tells me harries has no obligation to return call to pharmacy until the following tuesday. i am finding a new primary
in Las Vegas, NV |
I have been a patient for nearly 3 years and have never seen Dr. Harries! I would see PA Scheible, however, she left the practice a few months ago. I Scheduled my routine appt. with Dr. Harries for March. Aweek after I scheduled my appt. I noticed on my Health Care Portal that the appt. had been CANCELLED!! No one bothered to notifiy me. When I called, they didn't even apologize and told me I couldn't get another appt. until the END OF JUNE!!! The referral dept messed me up too. NOT IMPRESSED!!
Have you seen Dr. Karyn Harries, DO?
Are you Dr. Harries?

See our Family Medicine Specialist at Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center

Visit Dr. Harries