Dr. Karyn Harries, DO

Dr. Karyn Harries, DO

Family Medicine | Female | 48 years old

Dr. Harries specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Las Vegas, NV. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Harries? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Harries' Experience

See how Dr. Harries' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Harries

Dr. Harries accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Harries has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Harries
Dr. Harries' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (17)
in Las Vegas, NV |
I just received a call from Dr Harries staff stating that they needed to reschedule my appointment that I have waited 2 1/2 months for because Dr Harries will not be there. Next available appointment is in 3 months. Almost six months to wait for an appointment, I don't think so!
in Las Vegas, NV |
My PCP moved onto another location and I was assigned doctors Harries and/or McAnallen. Since this I have yet to have an appointment with either, but this was my doing as I have had to reschedule. My biggest concern is calling this facility. The wait time on hold can be over 20+ minutes. Then there are times that you wait, then there is a shift where it sounds like a person is about to pick up and yet, you are placed back on hold again.
in Las Vegas |
Dr. Harries is a breath of fresh air in an otherwise polluted doctor pool in Las Vegas. She takes her time and explains everything so you can understand what's going on and what you need to do. She also has a very comforting bedside manor. She is by far the best doctor I have been to in Las Vegas.
in Las Vegas, NV |
In January I scheduled an appt with Dr. Harries for Thu, April, 28. The Friday before the appt I received a call informing me that the appt would have to be rescheduled, and that she had an opening Wed, the day before my appt. I showed up for my appt early, only to be told that Dr. Harries wasn't in and my appt was with another Dr. I asked to reschedule the appt and her next opening would be in August! That's completely absurd and unheard of! I'm looking for another PCP now.
Henderson, NV |
she was my primary physician although i never saw or talked to her. i was assigned to a pa-c named samantha. subsequently samantha left. when it came time to renew a prescription from samantha this office is the worst. pharmacy faxed on a thursday morning, it was blood pressure meds as my pressure was high without the meds, no response thursday, fri & sat office tells me harries has no obligation to return call to pharmacy until the following tuesday. i am finding a new primary
in Las Vegas, NV |
I have been a patient for nearly 3 years and have never seen Dr. Harries! I would see PA Scheible, however, she left the practice a few months ago. I Scheduled my routine appt. with Dr. Harries for March. Aweek after I scheduled my appt. I noticed on my Health Care Portal that the appt. had been CANCELLED!! No one bothered to notifiy me. When I called, they didn't even apologize and told me I couldn't get another appt. until the END OF JUNE!!! The referral dept messed me up too. NOT IMPRESSED!!
Have you seen Dr. Karyn Harries, DO?
Are you Dr. Harries?

Dr. Harries' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Harries has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Harries' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Harries does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Harries and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Western University Of Health Sciences

Graduated in 1995

Cook County Hospital
    University Il College Of Med

Dr. Harries does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harries and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Harries does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Harries and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.