Dr. Kartik Nettar, MD

Dr. Kartik Nettar, MD

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery  ·
Male
Dr. Kartik Nettar, MD is an otolaryngology-head and neck surgery specialist in Woodland Hills, CA and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of Ny Univ in 2005 and specializes in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery and ear, nose, and throat.

5601 De Soto Ave

Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Learn about Dr. Nettar

See how frequently Dr. Nettar performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

ENT Surgery

Dr. Nettar's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Nettar "Health care leader whose mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime."

• Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of Ny Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Nettar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nettar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nettar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nettar's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nettar to family and friends

Dr. Nettar's Performance

My dauther had airway breathing problem since her childhood. We always knew that at age 16 she needs a surgery. I worried a lot about surgery knowing that a lots complications can happen. We met Dr. Kartik Nettar at Kaiser Woodland Hills. He seemed very knowledgeable and confident on what he was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have seen this doctor on two different occasions and both times was basically told my problems were not fixable and that I will have to live them. I did not accept this answer and on both occasions I saw other specialists outside of Kaiser who were able to properly diagnose and treat my problems....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I didn't have to wait to see him at all. He is courteous, efficient, and took care of my problem while I was there to see him. I recommend him most highly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The first time that I saw Dr. Nettar he examend me and found that my airway was the size of a ball point pen tip, and he pushed all his other appointments to do an emergency trachostomy on me, so that I could have an easier time breathing. I would highly recommend Dr. Nettar.
Are you Dr. Nettar?