Pain Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Kartik Ananth, MD
Dr. Kartik Ananth, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Torrance, CA. He has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Ananth is affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center and Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance.

Torrance Office

23000 Crenshaw Blvd Ste 100

Torrance, CA 90505

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Ananth

Dr. Ananth's Experience

Dr. Ananth's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  • Adult Panic Anxiety Syndrome
  • Alcoholic Polyneuropathy
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Amotivational Syndrome
  • Amphetamine Abuse
  • Amphetamine Withdrawal
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Anxiolytic Dependence
  • Apathy
  • Ativan Withdrawal
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Attention Problems
  • Drug Abuse
  • Drug Rebound Headache
  • Drug Withdrawal
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Hypomania

• Pain Management
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
  • Piriformis Injection
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Spinal Injections
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Pump Implant
  • Stellate Ganglion Block
  • Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
  • Trigger Point Therapy

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of California at Santa Barbara
  • Westchester Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • University of Southern California
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Ananth has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ananth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ananth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ananth's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ananth to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Ananth's Performance
Redondo Beach, CA |
My wife has been consulting with Dr. Arnath for about 2 years. I brought her in today in a psychiatric crisis, on the verge of requiring inpatient admission, and his immediate suggestion was talk therapy, which had been tried and failed repeatedly. Rather than arranging an admission, he finally prescribed her a combination of medications, two of which have been reported to have fatal interactions, with no warning to her at all. This guy is not only useless, he is dangerous.
More to the story - This man lunged out at his wife unexpectedly and violently while I was speaking to her. He was asked to leave immediately. The patient, who is a wonderful person, reports that she took the medications, and is feeling better. It is unfortunate that the husband felt the need to post inaccurate information. Violence will not be tolerated in our office.
in Lomita, CA |
He listens to me and explains things so that I understand I am in my 60's and that is important to me..
in Manhattan Beach, CA |
Kind and respectful. Thoroughly explained and answered all of my questions. Wait time was a little long, but he also spent time with me. Successfully treated my shooting pain from a disk extrusion in my cervical spine with epidural injections.
Roseau, 04 |
Great physician who truly listens to his patients. I admire him. He is able to answer my questions regarding medications (pros and cons).
in San Pedro, CA |
Dr. Ananth is extremely knowledgeable in the area of pain management and he is fair and reasonable in his assessment of treatment options. Prior to recommending a course of treatment an MRI is ordered, and pain medication and/or trigger point therapy are offered to help alleviate the pain while awaiting the next course of treatment. I a series of epidurals administered by Dr. Ananth, the last of which alleviated my pain for nearly 2 years. I completely trust him in managing my pain.
in Mission Viejo, CA |
My experience with Dr. Ananth was through Dr./patient. I have osteoarthritis that is affecting my well-being and I was referred to Dr. Ananth. Dr. Ananth always showed a professional manner, listened patiently while I described my problem and recommended something that would give me relief from my pain. I felt at ease with the Dr. and highly recommend him as a wellness physician.
in Lomita, CA |
Dr. Ananth is considerate and answers questions in a way that is easy to understand. He is respectful, and his attitude is never superior. This past year he has been a true blessing to me. My only regret is that I did not find him ten years ago. I highly recommend him.
in Huffman, TX |
I loved seeing Dr Ananth until he stopped taking workmen comp, i saw him for 3 years. Very through and listens when you take
in Torrance, CA |
Dr. Ananth is a life saver! His expertise,?experience and bedside manner is impeccable and sincere, unlike past doctors I dealt with. Two years ago, I was hit be a drunk driver. My back, knees and neck were injured. The accident left me with herniated discs, nerve damage and painful knees. Right away, Dr. Ananth prescribed an efficient treatment regimen and I am grateful that I found him!
in Palos Verdes, CA |
Dr. Ananth is an extremely professional and caring Dr. I was referred to him by my Primary Care Physician. It's difficult to find such an excellent Dr. I have been a patient for almost 2 years. I have had complicated health issues and have required numerous visits. He has always been available and incredibly personable, helpful, & compassionate. The staff in the office is friendly and very professional as well.
in Inglewood, CA |
I came to Dr. Ananth with severe back pain and he has been very instrumental in helping me ease my pain. Also everyone in his office is very friendly.
in Manhattan Beach, CA |
Dr. Ananth is a wonderful doctor, who truly listens and cares. As a patient, I appreciate that he takes my pain seriously, in a nonjudgmental way (unlike some of my other doctors). He has given me hope, where none had existed for a long time. He has gone above and beyond the call of duty to help me, even fighting a battle on my behalf with my insurance company. I am lucky to have him as one of my doctors.
Caring, knowledgeable physician.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA |
Dr. Ananth is a very smart doctor. He is caring, understanding and careful in assessing his patients so that he will know how best to help them. I am thankful that Dr. Ananth is my doctor, he has helped me so much. I am hopeful and looking forward to my life continuing to improve!
in Redondo Beach, CA |
Dr. Ananth and his whole staff at Pacific Pain and Wellness has been a delight. Pain management experiences can be very stressful at times, but with Dr. Ananth's practice it is painless. Most of the time you are taken on time, the staff is very pleasant and comforting. Dr. Ananth spends the appropriate amount of time, listen's to all of your concerns, and is a viable member of my health care team. I have had a very positive outcome with the 2 epidurals that I have received, getting good relief.
in Redondo Beach, CA |
Referred to Dr. Ananth from my ortho for my awful and incredibly painful journey through my surgery, etc. His bedside (office and via phone) manner helping me get ready for surgery has been incredible. He could not have been more generous with his time, knowledge or compassion. Anyone in this situation is miserable enough, without question - Dr. Ananth truly cares to help solve that. I am grateful to have him on my medical team and would highly recommend him to anyone. He actually cares.
in Torrance, CA |
Dr Ananth is very caring and knows is stuff both in psychiatry and pain management.
in Redondo Beach, CA |
He is the best doctor I have ever worked with. I would be delighted to recommend him to anyone needing his specialties and in fact have done so.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I honestly could not recommend Dr. Ananth more. He's the kind of doctor that you wish all doctors would be like- professional yet kind and unhurried and he actually listens to his patients and works with you as a team all of which is unfortunately lacking in most of the medical field these data. Dr. Ananth and his team will all treat you with compassion and do everything in their power to help you. Despite my complicated pain situation, he has been able to drastically improve my quality of life.
in LONG BEACH |
Procedure was completed perfectly and now i experience no pain fornthe first time in 2 years. Tried epidurals from kaiser twice...no success
in Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA |
3 years ago I was referred to Dr. Ananth for help with lower back pain. Before treatment he looked at my X-ray & got a thorough history of my back-related problems. Since then I received a variety of pain injections that brought me great relief. Ultimately I had 2 surgeries to remove a disk & relieve 3 pinched nerves. Despite the structural fix I still have a chronic lower backache, piriformis & IT-Band pain due to arthritis (73 yrs) & weak core muscles & will continue treatment by him.
in Los Angeles |
Dr Ananth is one of the most remarkable physicians I have ever have met. He is an expert in many medical realms, is approachable with a wonderful bedside manner, and a extraordinary human being who truly cares about his patients. He saved my life by caring enough to return my desperate call after my spinal fusion surgery. With his expert diagnosis of my symptoms, I was taken to a hospital and treated for septic complications from my IVs. I highly recommend Dr Ananth. He is the best'!
Have you seen Dr. Kartik Ananth, MD?

See our Pain Medicine Specialist at Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance

Visit Dr. Ananth