Dr. Karrie Amor, MD

Dr. Karrie Amor, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Karrie Amor, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Houston, TX. She is 36 years old and has been practicing for 10 years.

5110 Buffalo Speedway Ste 200

Houston, TX 77005

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Amor

See how frequently Dr. Amor performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
Warts
high
Skin Infections
high

Dr. Amor's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Intertrigo
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Plantar Wart

• Destruction of Penile Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Amor has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Amor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Amor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Amor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Amor to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Amor's Performance
in Houston, TX |
I had what I thought was a cyst at the end of my finger and scheduled an appointment with the first available doctor at Nigro Dermatology. I'm so thankful the appointment was made with Doctor Amor. She advised I see a hand specialist. Although I was initially discouraged, she was spot on. She referred me to an amazing specialist who was able to consult me that same day! And not only that, he was able do the surgery I needed just a few days later. This is just unheard of!
in Houston, TX |
I see Dr. Karrie T. Amor at the Kirby location on a monthly basis (for almost a year now) to treat alopecia. She is highly knowledgeable and keeps up with current research on the condition. Dr. Amor is always very accommodating and courteous. Dr. Amor's staff are well informed and simply a pleasure to see every time as well.
in Sugar Land, TX |
Dr. Amor was excellent. I had an infection on my foot. I actually scheduled an appointment with another dermatologist and they called to cancel it because I was a new patient. I called Dr. Amor's office at 2 and got an appointment at 4. She cares greatly for her patients. She called me at 11PM when I thought I had to go to the hospital. She even contacted me over the weekend to make sure I was OK. She accurately diagnosed my problem and effectively treated it. Highly recommend!
in Houston, TX |
I explain my hair loss problem, she looked my head for a second and already gave me the diagnosis. I also explained that I was already taking vitamins for hair loss and I questioned her about the cause be another source as hormonal, but she did not listen and did not decided to investigate .About my acne and clogged pores,she didn't analyze my skin, ask questions, just gave list prescribed medicine and pills and left the room without explain how to use them, her staff had to do it but poorly.
Houston, TX |
She was 40 minutes late, rushed the office visit, and had poor bedside manner.
Houston, TX |
Worst experience ever with a dermatologist. Dr. Amor didn't ask me any questions, took a 2 second glance at my skin, and prescribed me an acne routine with orals. I tried to explain to Dr. Amor that I had already tried the acne treatments/medications she was prescribing me and that they didn't work for me, but she haughtily outright ignored my concerns. If you want a doctor who will listen patiently to your concerns, Dr. Amor is not the doctor to see.
Have you seen Dr. Karrie Amor, MD?
Are you Dr. Amor?