Dr. Karrie Amor, MD

Dr. Karrie Amor, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Karrie Amor, MD is a dermatologist in Houston, TX. She specializes in dermatology.

2800 Kirby Dr Ste A200

Houston, TX 77098

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Amor's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Intertrigo
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pityriasis Rosea

3.6

Dr. Amor?
Dr. Amor's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Karrie Amor, MD
She was very thorough very personable and seems to be very knowledgeable you can tell she takes pride in her profession .Dr.Amor’s consultation was spot on, when we had our grandson to another dermatologist in California she gave exact same diagnosis Dr. Amor had given. We would highly recommend her over and over again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karrie Amor, MD?
I had been battling with a severe facial atopic flare-up for months that rendered me unable to speak and embarrassed to be seen in public. Dr. Amor's gentle care saved me. Within a day of following her regimen, I began feeling significant relief. Within a week, my inflammation had almost completely dissipated. I was so happy I wanted to cry. I receive compliments all the time on how well my skin has healed. I feel like I have my life back. I recommend her to anyone in need of a dermatologist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karrie Amor, MD?
Upon arriving to Nigro Dermatology the receptionist left the desk and spoke with Doctor Karrie T Amor, MD privately. Upon returning, I was then told I need to rescheduled! Frustrated yet remaining calm, I “reminded” the receptionist that I call beforehand and was told that I was good. Dr Karrie T Amor, MD is the most inconsiderate doctor I have ever experienced. If anyone, it could have been the janitor, had contacted me to reschedule, this review was have surely been positive. Yet she failed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karrie Amor, MD?
I had what I thought was a cyst at the end of my finger and scheduled an appointment with the first available doctor at Nigro Dermatology. I'm so thankful the appointment was made with Doctor Amor. She advised I see a hand specialist. Although I was initially discouraged, she was spot on. She referred me to an amazing specialist who was able to consult me that same day! And not only that, he was able do the surgery I needed just a few days later. This is just unheard of!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karrie Amor, MD?
I see Dr. Karrie T. Amor at the Kirby location on a monthly basis (for almost a year now) to treat alopecia. She is highly knowledgeable and keeps up with current research on the condition. Dr. Amor is always very accommodating and courteous. Dr. Amor's staff are well informed and simply a pleasure to see every time as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karrie Amor, MD?
Dr. Amor was excellent. I had an infection on my foot. I actually scheduled an appointment with another dermatologist and they called to cancel it because I was a new patient. I called Dr. Amor's office at 2 and got an appointment at 4. She cares greatly for her patients. She called me at 11PM when I thought I had to go to the hospital. She even contacted me over the weekend to make sure I was OK. She accurately diagnosed my problem and effectively treated it. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karrie Amor, MD?
I explain my hair loss problem, she looked my head for a second and already gave me the diagnosis. I also explained that I was already taking vitamins for hair loss and I questioned her about the cause be another source as hormonal, but she did not listen and did not decided to investigate .About my acne and clogged pores,she didn't analyze my skin, ask questions, just gave list prescribed medicine and pills and left the room without explain how to use them, her staff had to do it but poorly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karrie Amor, MD?
She was 40 minutes late, rushed the office visit, and had poor bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karrie Amor, MD?
Worst experience ever with a dermatologist. Dr. Amor didn't ask me any questions, took a 2 second glance at my skin, and prescribed me an acne routine with orals. I tried to explain to Dr. Amor that I had already tried the acne treatments/medications she was prescribing me and that they didn't work for me, but she haughtily outright ignored my concerns. If you want a doctor who will listen patiently to your concerns, Dr. Amor is not the doctor to see.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karrie Amor, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Amor?

Insurance accepted