Psychiatry  |
Dr. Karnail Dhillon, MD
Dr. Karnail Dhillon, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Glendale, AZ. He is 71 years old and has been practicing for 46 years.

5601 W Eugie Ave Ste 103

Glendale, AZ 85304

Learn about Dr. Dhillon

See how frequently Dr. Dhillon performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Psychiatric Evaluation
high
Psychiatric Diseases
high
Bipolar Disorder

Dr. Dhillon's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness

• Group Psychotherapy
  • Psychiatric Evaluation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Punjab Medical College, University Of Health Sciences Lahore
    Medical School | Graduated 1971
  • Maricopa Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Dhillon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dhillon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dhillon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dhillon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dhillon to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Dhillon's Performance
    FAIR
in Scottsdale AZ |
I WOULD NEVER REFER THIS DOCTOR. I had an apt as a new patient who suffers from anxiety. On my way to my 1st appointment at 3pm; I was rear-ended and had a panic attack. 1st Responders wouldn't let me go until I got 99 Oxygen. It took 1/2 hour panic attack. I would have been 45 minutes early; however; they would NOT ACCEPT ME BEING 13 MINUTES LATE. As a doctor; you take an oath to take care of your patients. New patient or not, I was in need and denied. I am proceeding to have his license taken.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Do NOT go to Dr Dhillion, ever! Block out several hours due to having to wait. He is never on time. The staff over charged me 5 times, brought my receipt in from previous appointment, only to be charged months later. They never have change if paying cash and credit card machine is often down. Dr Dhillion is rude, doesnt listen to you, doesn't fill out all information on prescription and refused to see me when pharmacy rejected script! Said "deal with it" and refused to fix it. Go to another Dr
in Tucson, AZ |
I had good lick with Dr. Dhillon. He is very caring and kind. The only reason I do not see him anymore is because I left the Phoenix area. I miss visiting with him and would travel back to see him but he quite a ways away.
in Tolleson, AZ |
I am going to.Dr. Dillon to treat a pain medicine.dependency. He has been extremely helpful and.is not.treating me like a junkie addict, which I am not. He has me on a comfortable dose and is willing.to.work with me to titrate down as rapidly as my body can handle. He listens and explains. I would recommend him definitely.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Dhillon is a VERY dangerous Dr to be working with people who have major depression, and are trying to keep living. I told him that the Wellbutrin he gave me was not working -so he upped the dose to extreme highs, that even my regular Dr was surprised he had me on a dose so high. Because of the high dose, my BP has shot up severely. When I expressed my concerns, he told me, You need to grow up and deal with it. You need a counselor.That's not what I'm here for. I left the office crying.
in Peoria, AZ |
The first couple appointments were very quick, I felt like he wasn't listening when I told him I didn't like the way the new meds made me feel. In fact, he said I need to get used to them and he increased the dose. The next appointment was exactly the same and he increased the dose again. My most recent appointment, he seemed like a different doctor. He actually spent more than five minutes with me, he listened and I felt like he really cared. Not sure what changed, but I hope it continues!
Have you seen Dr. Karnail Dhillon, MD?
Are you Dr. Dhillon?