Dr. Karl Zarse, MD

Anesthesiology ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. Zarse

Idaho Pain and Spine

6140 W Curtisian Ave Ste 400 Boise, ID 83704

Dr. Karl Zarse, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Boise, ID and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from University of Wisconsin / Madison in 1998 and specializes in anesthesiology.

Dr. Zarse accepts

Dr. Zarse accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Commercial Insurance Company
Premera Blue Cross
Heritage Signature
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check if Dr. Zarse treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zarse

Dr. Zarse?
Dr. Zarse's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Karl Zarse, MD
I was offered one alternative for pain management. I'm sure there is more than one option. When the nerve block didn't work the first time. He was done with me not offering any other options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Zarse, MD?
Would not recommend to anyone. This Doctor and staff are fake. They act like they want to help you but really they don’t. I should have never gone there in the first place. The communication is awful. DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!!!! thank you everyone have a good day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Zarse, MD?
From the very beginning, this was one of the most pleasant experiences with pain management all of the staff was caring and understanding yet professional, I would highly recommend Idaho spine and pain
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Zarse, MD?
Working for Dr. Zarse is honestly the best work experience I've ever had. He is the most personable doctor I've met and he has really done a lot for me. We are like a fun little family over here at Idaho Spine and Pain! :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Zarse, MD?
Last. Week I had the L side of My back Ablation done. Yesterday my R I have not had to use ICE, IBU. Or Tylenol After either side. This is the second Dr Zarse has done for me. LAST time I was on a horse 6 weeks out! YES, I do have something to compair it too my last experience. NO conscious sedation offered. Horrible pain afterwards and was refused anything for pain. My only problem this time was I just waited toooo long and was in excrutosting pain before I went in.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Zarse, MD?
Dr. Zarse is friendly, knowledgeable and completely resolved my issue. 5 stars all-the-way!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Zarse, MD?
Dr Zarse was very professional and was able to get me the pain relief needed. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Zarse, MD?
Direct and responsive to physical complaint. After receiving treatment elsewhere for over a month, a one time back injection for severe sciatica resolved my symptoms in three days. Dr. Zarse is pleasant and no nonsense. He is knowledgeable and patient and put me completely at ease. I would definitely refer family and friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Zarse, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Zarse. He was able to greatly reduce my post-surgery pain and got me back on my marathon training regimen in only one visit with a combination of physical therapy recommendations and pain management medication. His knowledge and friendly, caring demeanor has made him my go to Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Zarse, MD?
I was seen quickly and given exact steps as to a plan of treatment. Dr. Zarse is very knowledge and professional. I would definitely recommend him to other patients needing pain management services. It can be hard to find good doctors these days and I can happily say he tops my list of great doctors.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Zarse, MD?
When I came to Dr. Zarse, my whole right side of my neck, shoulder and arm was in disabling pain. The pain completely distorted my demeanor and caused havoc with my emotions. Dr. Zarse looked at my medical history and knew right away what treatment I needed. There was no guessing on his part. He gave me a series of shots in my neck over a month's period. His expertise has restored my whole right side where I am mobile again with no pain at all. Thank you very much Dr. Zarse.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Zarse, MD?
Dr Zarse was very friendly and polite i would highly recommend him very nice guy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Zarse, MD?
Having had pain for years in my feet and legs caused by pinched spinal nerves, and having tried several things, both medical and otherwise, I am pleased to tell you that Dr. Zarse was able to eliminate that pain altogether. He and his staff are great, and I was taken care of by them during every visit. Highly recommend him and his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Zarse, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Zarse when I was in unbearable pain. The office was quick to get me in and Dr. Zarse took time to visit with me before making a recommendation for my treatment. I felt relief after the first injection. Dr. Zarse seems genuinely concerned for my well-being. Everyone in the office was friendly and helpful. I was especially impressed with Toni.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Zarse, MD?
Dr. Zarse was a Godsend to me as I suffered with intense pain for so long and no doctor was able to address it. Dr. Zarse listened to my complaint, quickly diagnosed the cause and planned the treatment. The treatment was spot on in addressing the pain giving me relief for the first time. His care was compassionate, professional, and relieving. I strongly recommend dr. Zarse!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Zarse, MD?
Dr.Zarse has always been very attentive about my pain relief. With chronic back pain I have always appreciated his goals of no back pain. He has shown an acute sense of remedial functions that will achieve almost no pain for me. He has a great bedside manner and is a very hard worker at achieving a zero pain level. He also was able to control my knee replacement pain after it went bad. You can depend on his techniques of diagnoses and remedial actions. He has always reduced my pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Zarse, MD?
I've had two previous back surgeries, and after multiple doctors thru the years, I can honestly say that Dr. Zarse's demeanor is unlike any of the doctors I've seen in the last six years. He listens, appears sincere, and remains committed to being proactive to help his patients. He was recommended to me by a well known and respected doctor in town, and I understand why!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Zarse, MD?
Had severe lower Back PAIN FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND AFTER SEVERAL VISITS TO DR. KARL ZARSE HE NNOW HAS MY BACK PAIN DOWN TO A MANAGEABLE LEVAL IN WHICH I CAN LEAD A NORMAL LIFE. IF YOU HAVE BACK PAIN DR. ZARSE IS THE DR. TO SEE.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Zarse, MD?
Dr. Zarse has been my Pain Management Doctor for almost three years. I followed Doctor Zarse when he moved to a different pain management service. Doctor Zarse treats you like you are a friend and not just your doctor. I trust his care of me without question. doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Zarse, MD?
I have only positive things to say about my experience with Dr. Zarse. He knows what he is doing, is very efficient and obviously has compassion for his patients. He made my pain go away! He's a great doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Zarse, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zarse?

I specialize in minimally invasive therapies for painful spinal conditions. My background in different from other pain physicians in a variety of ways. I started my career in Orthopedics, which gave me significant surgical skills and the ability to r...

• Anesthesiology

1994

Idaho Pain and Spine

• Sat: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Zarse treats patients.