Dr. Karl A. Spector, MD

Dr. Karl A. Spector, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 49 years old

48 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

I am a solo Internist who simply puts my family members in the place of my patients. This allows me a very easy decision-making process: I just think, "what would I do if my mother/father/sister/brother or child was sitting in the place of you, 'the patient?' " What would I do in terms of tests, the specialists I choose to refer to, surgeries, medications, etc? It truly doesn't have to be any more complicated than that!Read more

Dr. Spector's Experience

See how Dr. Spector's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Spector

Dr. Spector accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Spector has admitting privileges.

Dr. Spector's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Spector to family and friends
Dr. Spector's Performance
in Baldwin, MD |
This doctor is informed, compassionate and always gives you the time you need to ask questions. My husband and I both see him and are glad he was recommended by our adult son.
in Bel Air, MD |
I have seen Dr. Spector 6 years now. He by far is the best doctor out there. The knowledge he has is incredible, and I'm super confident in what he tells me. Every time I come to his office, the staff is super sweet, and efficient. Everyone there goes above and beyond to fit the needs of the patients, and I just strongly recommend his practice !
in Harford County, MD |
Wow. He will go out of his way to help you!!
in Street, MD |
Have been going to Dr. Spector for years since he was in his old office across from the Festival in Bel Air. Great doctor, compassionate with his patients he really does care about them, genuine easy to talk to (Friendly) his staff is pretty good as well sometimes it's hard to get through to his office during active hours when you call - but that really isn't a fault on their part otherwise great office, decent location - great staff, and great doctor.
in Bel Air, MD |
Staffing extremely rude and inefficient, I think Dr. Spector does not how the staff is treating patients, they hung up on you all the time, they make mistakes and they blame on you and the worst thing they do not let you talk to your doctor. I'm very upset because I have been feeling ill.. I miss Amanda so much.
in Bel Air, MD |
if you want an accessible Doctor DON'T go to Dr Karl Spector. My husband and I moved from CA. I deal with acute pain due to numerous conditions and my husband has severe pain due to needing knee replacement in both knees. I called Dr Spector's per recommendations given by friends and family. Neither my husband or myself ever saw or spoke to Dr Spector. Everytime we made an appt we only saw his PA, and she took it upon herself to cancel our pain medication and change the strengh of another.
Have you seen Dr. Karl A. Spector, MD?
Are you Dr. Spector?

Compare Dr. Spector

Dr. Spector's Care Philosophy

Dr. Spector's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available
  •  Sanctions found
  •  Board actions found

Dr. Spector has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Spector has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Sanction

Dr. Spector has received 1 sanction

• Allowing an unlicensed individual to practice (7/25/2014)
    • Action Taken: Consent Order
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Maryland
    Board Action

Dr. Spector has 1 board action

• Allowing an unlicensed individual to practice (9/26/2014)
    • Action Taken: Release from Prior Order
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Maryland

Franklin Square hospital Center

Completed in 1999

Susquehanna University and Goucher College

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Spector does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Spector and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)