Dr. Karl Schultz Jr, MD

Dr. Karl Schultz Jr, MD

Neurosurgery | Male

Neurosurgical illnesses of the brain, spine, and peripheral nerves can be quite lifestyle altering. I feel privileged to be able to help my patients achieve a improvement in their quality of life, while providing state of the art care in a friendly practice environment. I have a special emphasis on minimally invasive treatment options for spine disease that I employ when appropriate, but remain active in the surgical management of a wide variety of neurological diseases.

Dr. Karl Schultz Jr, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Gainesville, GA. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Schultz Jr is affiliated with Northside Hospital - Forsyth and Northeast Georgia Medical Center.

Dr. Schultz Jr's Experience

See how Dr. Schultz Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Schultz Jr

Dr. Schultz Jr accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Schultz Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Schultz Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schultz Jr to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Schultz Jr's Performance
in Gainesville, GA |
I have seen Dr. Schultz twice and both he, his nurse Marleen and PA Kathy were exceptional. I am a medical management professional myself and have upmost respect for their professionalism and care shown to me. Dr. Schultz thoroughly went over my MRIs and explained my options in detail. Answered all my questions and didn't feel rushed. I've had several friends who's seen him for neurosurgery procedures and had great outcomes. I'm fully trusting him with mine! Many thanks Dr. Schultz and staff!
in Gainesville, GA |
Atlanta, GA |
Rude staff, doesnt care about patient care, impersonal, overly flirty, there is no communication between staff and especially to the patient. Rude to patients with severe spine injury who need pain medicine.
in Flowery Branch, GA |
does not care AT ALL! he messed me up so bad... 2 years in pain and he laughed! something is wrong. I cannot get help from anyone!! and his nurse..i don't even really want to go into that, how she got a job I cant even understand that! PLEASE DO NOT GO TO HIM!! STAY AWAY
in Flowery Branch, GA |
in Cleveland Ga |
His staff was rude and had no compassion. I've have delt with numerous medical offices over the last 8 years with all my medical issues and I have never been so disrespected by a medical staff.
Dawsonville, GA |
I have NOT had a procedure done, so my evaluation is only of 2 office visits (one with him and one with NP). He explained what he found thoroughly, took adequate time with me and arranged for follow up.
Flowery Branch, GA |
he messed me up and will not take the blame DO NO GO TO HIM!
in Clayton, GA |
Extremely professional..and kind...he performed successful surgery on my neck three years ago. Did great follow up . I now have lower back problems..he explained the MRI in detail as my son and I saw the the images. I TRUST him. He has a neat sense of humor..is positive . Always takes time and listens . I left his office feeling secure in the fact that if surgery is needed, Dr. Schultz will be there for me.
Have you seen Dr. Karl Schultz Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Schultz Jr?

Compare Dr. Schultz Jr

Dr. Schultz Jr's Care Philosophy

Dr. Schultz Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery
  •  Board certified in Neurosurgery

Dr. Schultz Jr has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Schultz Jr's Board Certifications

• Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebral Vascular Disease
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease

Emory University

Graduated in 1992

Emory University Affiliated Hospitals

Completed in 1993

Department Of Neurological Surgery, The Emory Clinic and Emory University School Of Medicine

Completed in 2000

American Association Of Neurological Surgeons

Completed in 2002

American College Of Surgeons

Completed in 2003

Washington and Jefferson College

Graduated in 1988

Dr. Schultz Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schultz Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery

• Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic