Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Karl Maloney, DDS
Dr. Karl Maloney, DDS is a dentist who practices in Branchburg, NJ. He has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Maloney is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital - Bethlehem Campus and Morristown Medical Center.

Branchburg Oral, Maxillofacial & Implant Surgery, Branchburg, NJ

• Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Boston University / Goldman School of Dental Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • New York University / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Maloney has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Maloney does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Maloney and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Maloney's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Maloney to family and friends
Dr. Maloney's Performance
Clark, NJ |
Dr. Maloney was awesome. I had to get my wisdom teeth pulled and they were a bit of a mess. He gave me a level of confidence and did a great job. I feel great and would recommend him to all my friends.
Somerset, NJ |
Dr. Maloney removed the wisdom teeth of both of my children. His care was excellent; one had a jawbone cyst and the other an infection when we came to him for treatment and he was able to handle both issues. His office is clean and his manner with nervous young adults was great. i would highly recommend him.
in Bridgewater, NJ |
We had a great experience with Dr. Maloney and his entire staff. Dr. Maloney had a great way with my son and was very helpful with my wife and I in determining the best course of action. We would absolutely use Dr. Maloney again and would definitely recommend him.
in Whitehouse Station, NJ |
Had to have a tooth pulled and prepared for implant. No drainage, no swelling, and no pain. Dr. Maloney and his staff are as good as it gets.
Bloomfield, NJ |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Maloney and I highly recommend him and his office to anyone needing dental work. I got all 4 wisdom teeth removed and a dental implant. The entire experience was as good as it could be (wisdom teeth removal is not fun but somehow they made me enjoy my time there). They are extremely friendly and the office is very clean. They also make a point to remember you so you are greeted by your name when you walk in.
in Stockton, NJ |
Dr. Maloney is not my regular Oral Surgeon, however, he was able to schedule me with less than 24 hours notice which is virtually unheard of. The office was clean and the staff was extraordinarily friendly. It was my first experience there and they made me feel like a VIP member. I waited only 5 minutes or less to go in for my appointment which is respectful of my time. The day I wanted for my follow up appointment was totally booked but they still found a time to squeeze me in. EXCELLENT!!
in Annandale, NJ |
Excellent staff and excellent Dr. Maloney
Staff was extremely pleasant and courteous. Dr. Maloney made my wisdom tooth extractions as painless as possible. The procedure was not memorable at all (that's a good thing), and recovery was a lot easier than I was expecting.
The staff was welcoming, profesional, and calmed my nerves. The office was clean and the doctor was patient and knowledgeable. He explained everything throughouly and answered every question I had. I would highly recommend him!
in Bridgewater, NJ |
Excellent dentists and staff. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Highly recommend!!
Flemington, NJ |
Took my son here to have nine teeth pulled as recommended by his orthodontist. Dr.Maloney and his staff were great from start to finish. Consult to appointment. Kept my highly anxious son calm throughout procedure. Very clean and very friendly office. I would recommend Dr. Maloney to others.
in Lambertville, NJ |
Visiting Dr Maloney and his staff was the most positive experience I have ever had with a dentist. I am completely satisfied with the professional yet friendly atmosphere in his office. I had very little discomfort with my procedure and a speedy recovery without complications of any kind. I would highly recommend DR. Maloney.
in Union, NJ |
Courteous and Polite Staff, explained everything thoroughly highly recommend
in Manahawkin |
Myself and numerous people I know have seen Dr.Maloney, his work is top notch! He is very knowledgable about the work he does and takes the time to explain everything to you and make sure all your questions are answered. I would recommend him to anyone for oral surgery needs!
in Allentown, PA |
Dr.Maloney great Doctor,he took care of my dad and did a fantastic job
Bethlehem, PA |
I had my wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Maloney and he is wonderful!!! I didn't have any complications after my surgery and he was there to answer any questions or concerns I had. I highly recommend Dr. Maloney!
Basking Ridge, NJ |
He is very thorough, knowledgeable and patient. He explains everything during the consultation and answers every question, no matter how ridiculous. He is an excellent surgeon who genuinely cares about his patients (called me after the surgery to ensure my well-being). I would highly recommend Dr. Maloney to my friends and family.
Massapequa Park, NY |
Dr. Maloney performed a complicated procedure without any pain, complication or infection. I would highly recommend him to my immediate family as well as my friends. He made me feel comfortable and confident in his ability.
in Saylorsburg |
Terrible from hospital,surgery to follow up. Horrible communication there is none. I was told I was having surgery for a bad infection,told not to eat after 12, waited in hospital starving,at 8pm no contact from the Dr after repeated requests what's going on. Infection then burst in my mouth, no Dr again. Finally a day later finally went, never saw doctor until already sedated. Have hole roof of mouth into nasal passage. Drove 2 hours after blizzard called, was 15 mins late he left for lunch.
Have you seen Dr. Karl Maloney, DDS?
Are you Dr. Maloney?

Hospitals where Dr. Maloney has admitting privileges

Morristown Medical Center
100 Madison Ave
Morristown, NJ 07960
St. Luke's Hospital - Bethlehem Campus
801 Ostrum St
Bethlehem, PA 18015

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry