Dr. Karl Maloney, DDS

Dr. Karl Maloney, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

15 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Maloney practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 2 locations in Branchburg, NJ.

Are you Dr. Maloney? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Maloney's Experience

Visiting Dr. Maloney

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Maloney has admitting privileges.

Dr. Maloney's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Maloney to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Maloney's Performance
Staff was extremely pleasant and courteous. Dr. Maloney made my wisdom tooth extractions as painless as possible. The procedure was not memorable at all (that's a good thing), and recovery was a lot easier than I was expecting.
The staff was welcoming, profesional, and calmed my nerves. The office was clean and the doctor was patient and knowledgeable. He explained everything throughouly and answered every question I had. I would highly recommend him!
in Bridgewater, NJ |
Excellent dentists and staff. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Highly recommend!!
Flemington, NJ |
Took my son here to have nine teeth pulled as recommended by his orthodontist. Dr.Maloney and his staff were great from start to finish. Consult to appointment. Kept my highly anxious son calm throughout procedure. Very clean and very friendly office. I would recommend Dr. Maloney to others.
in Lambertville, NJ |
Visiting Dr Maloney and his staff was the most positive experience I have ever had with a dentist. I am completely satisfied with the professional yet friendly atmosphere in his office. I had very little discomfort with my procedure and a speedy recovery without complications of any kind. I would highly recommend DR. Maloney.
in Union, NJ |
Courteous and Polite Staff, explained everything thoroughly highly recommend
in Manahawkin |
Myself and numerous people I know have seen Dr.Maloney, his work is top notch! He is very knowledgable about the work he does and takes the time to explain everything to you and make sure all your questions are answered. I would recommend him to anyone for oral surgery needs!
in Allentown, PA |
Dr.Maloney great Doctor,he took care of my dad and did a fantastic job
Bethlehem, PA |
I had my wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Maloney and he is wonderful!!! I didn't have any complications after my surgery and he was there to answer any questions or concerns I had. I highly recommend Dr. Maloney!
Basking Ridge, NJ |
He is very thorough, knowledgeable and patient. He explains everything during the consultation and answers every question, no matter how ridiculous. He is an excellent surgeon who genuinely cares about his patients (called me after the surgery to ensure my well-being). I would highly recommend Dr. Maloney to my friends and family.
Massapequa Park, NY |
Dr. Maloney performed a complicated procedure without any pain, complication or infection. I would highly recommend him to my immediate family as well as my friends. He made me feel comfortable and confident in his ability.
in Saylorsburg |
Terrible from hospital,surgery to follow up. Horrible communication there is none. I was told I was having surgery for a bad infection,told not to eat after 12, waited in hospital starving,at 8pm no contact from the Dr after repeated requests what's going on. Infection then burst in my mouth, no Dr again. Finally a day later finally went, never saw doctor until already sedated. Have hole roof of mouth into nasal passage. Drove 2 hours after blizzard called, was 15 mins late he left for lunch.
Have you seen Dr. Karl Maloney, DDS?
Are you Dr. Maloney?

Compare Dr. Maloney

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Maloney's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Maloney has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Maloney's Board Certifications

Albert Einstein College Of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center

Completed in 2010

Boston University / Goldman School Of Dental Medicine

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Maloney does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Maloney and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery