Dr. Karl Kellawan Jr, MD

Dr. Karl Kellawan Jr, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Karl Kellawan Jr, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Centerville, OH. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Read his story

Forefront Dermatology - Centerville

400 N Main St

Centerville, OH 45459

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Kellawan Jr

See how frequently Dr. Kellawan Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Lipomas
Excision of Skin Cancer
Actinic Keratosis

Dr. Kellawan Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Kellawan Jr's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kellawan Jr "Dr. Kellawan is a Board-Certified Dermatologist who is knowledgeable in the latest treatment protocols for skin diseases and conditions. Professional areas of interest include comprehensive acne treatments to minimize scarring, early skin cancer detection and treatments of rosacea, eczema and atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, vitiligo, warts, molluscum, skin allergies and rashes. The biggest difference I have made is in the lives of several of my patients is that they are still alive because of the early diagnosis of a melanoma. - Karl K. Kellawan, MD"

This content was provided by Dr. Kellawan Jr "Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out."

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Jock Itch
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Mole Removal
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Andrews University
  • Letterman Army Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Andrews University
    Other Education | Completed 1977

Dr. Kellawan Jr has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member

Dr. Kellawan Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kellawan Jr to family and friends
Dr. Kellawan Jr's Performance
in BeavercreekExce, OH |
Excellent as always! My wife and I have been coming to him for around 20 years.
in Xenia, OH |
I have been a patient of Dr. Kellawan for over 21 years and I'm on this earth because of his accidental but amazing discovery of what turned out to be a melanoma. I wasn't the patient , my father was. He kindly looked at it and within a week I was being taken care of by a surgical oncologist and hospitalized Dr Kellawan could have not take the time seeing as I wasn't his patient but that's how professorional he was and remains today. He has cared for me and 4 other cancer finds. Staff amazing
Springboro, OH |
Dr Kellawan Jr is an excellent MD. He is friendly. , kind and does a very thorough exam . The wait time is short and the staff is polite and efficient .
in Dayton |
I have been going to Dr. Kellawan for the past several months now. Each and every visit is a smooth, timely and very efficient experience. I would and will very highly recommend Dr. Kellawan to my friends and family.
Dayton, OH |
Dr. Kellawan is just wonderful. He listens to all concerns and answers all questions thoroughly. He is kind, patient and very calming. I have recommended him to many of my friends
Dayton, OH |
I went to my hand surgeon first and was referred to Dr Kellawan by her. Surpirsed my that a dermatologist did nails. My first appt was fast but thorough. Fast because he talked too fast. After that first time he slowed down. Second problem was on my leg. Have been following treatment instructions and it's much better. Not gone all the way, but much better. Found out after the first appt that a friend of mine also saw Dr Kellawan. From what her sister said, she liked him too.
in Carlisle, OH |
Other than getting there a little late, thanks to the GPS, I got in fairly quickly to see him. He addressed my problem was quickly able to resolve it.
in Germantown Ohio |
Great doctor addresses all issues worth the drive to Centerville
in Cedarville |
Love Dr Kellawan! His office is efficient and friendly. You check in, give your history, see Dr Kellawan, get your prescriptions sent electronically to your pharmacy and have your follow up appointment made before you leave the exam room! Yet Dr spends the time with you that you need. Great experience!
in Miamisburg, OH |
All interactions with Doctor & staff were courteous. Appointment was on time and my treatment was explained to my satisfaction. Very easy to set an subsequent appointment.
in Dayton |
Good people - been going to Dr Kellawan for many years and have never had a bad experience.. Always on time and very knowledgeable and has sense of humor..
in Beavercreek OH |
Dr. Kellawan and his group provide an excellent service, they are always, open to help and answer our questions. My son and myself are very please with their service. Thanks
in Centerville, OH |
Great experience! Dr. Jellybean was very patient with my questions and his assist and was very informative..
Dayton, OH |
Dr. Kelly wan was a great fit for my son. He understood his issues perfectly and we couldn't have been happier!
in Centerville, Ohio |
Dr. Kellawan, is a caring, compassionate, competent and very knowledgeable dermatologist. He saved my husband’s life by diagnosing a life threatening autoimmune disease through a skin biopsy. (Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis). And recently, Dr Kellawan, diagnosed skin cancer inside my ear. Not only does he treat serious diseases; he also, very skillfully, helps keep me a young looking grandmother; with procedures, products, and fillers. I highly recommend Dr Kellawan Jr, and his entire staff..
in Dayton, OH |
Excellent checkups for potential skin cancer and AK's!
Franklin, OH |
I have been going to Dr Kellawan for years and recommend him to all my friends in need.
Miamisburg, OH |
I am a new patient and had to wait a few minutes before being seen, but I found Dr. Kellawan, to be efficient, clear in his comments and made sure my questions were answered. In addition, his staff was very efficient.
in Sugarcreek Township, OH |
Professional, friendly, and interested. Dr. Kellawan takes the time to listen. i have appreciate and have confidence in Dr. Kellawan's expertise.
Bellbrook, OH |
Excellent appointment. Professional and courteous. Office staff very cordial and helpful.
The wait time was reasonable and waiting room is nice. The doctor is very pleasant and successfully diagnosed my issue. He recognized it immediately and set me on a course of treatment that has improved the situation dramatically in a week.
in Franklin, OH |
Excellent experience (aside from the wait that I had planned for).
Hi Thank for you for the 5 star rating, positive feedback, and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
in Wilmington, OH |
I was a new patient to Dr. Kellawan's practice and had some apprehension, since I had not been to a dermatologist for several years. He was referred to me by a friend and he lived up to every expectation. Dr. Kellawan's office staff members were welcoming and very efficient. Dr. Kellawan was on time and friendly. He was professional and put me at ease. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a dermatologist.
in Middletown, Ohio |
Dr Kellawan is always so nice and pleasant. Excellent patient repore. I have recommended him to my friends and family.
in Centerville, OH |
My personal experience with Dr, Kellawan has been excellent. Appointment times have been kept with minimal wait intervals; staff is both personable and professional; and treatment options have been fully explained with minimal medical jargon. However getting this review completed has been somewhat difficult since the verification boxes at the end will not permit me to send the review in. Why do you need an anti-robot test to submit a review in any case?
in Miamisburg, OH |
Dr. Kellawan made me feel at ease right away. I was very concerned about changes in the skin on my face and he assured me that these were not serious. He gave me a sample medication to try that is working and clearing things right up.
in Mason, OH |
I have been a patient of Dr. Kellawan for many years and find him to be an excellent doctor with many years of experience and knowledge. I admire his professional attitude and his judgement in treating various skin problems. He is also a good listener. I also like the ability to schedule appointments with him in a reasonable amount of time. His staff is very helpful and friendly.
Wilmington, OH |
Dr. Kellaean was very knowledgeable and efficient.
in Dayton, OH |
I was surprised and grateful that you saw me so quickly last week, and knew the reason for my burning itch, and red cheeks...poison ivy. The medicine you prescribed has helped, no more burning itch,and just a little red in my cheeks. Emily
in Middletown, OH |
Great dermatologist. Really knows his specialty and is very professional.
Dayton, OH |
I've been going to Dr. Kellawan for several years. I've always had a great experience with him and his staff. Always very friendly and conciensious about his work. Highly recommend!
in Dayton, OH |
Dr. Kellawan is a consummate professional. I am extremely happy with him and have received excellent care. His facility is immaculate. His staff is friendly, professional and efficient. I'm moving to Florida soon and am sorry I will have to change doctors!
Hi Thank you for the positive feedback. I appreciate it very much.
Dayton, OH |
Emergency appointments were never available when we needed them. We were told to go to urgent care!?
Hi Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Appreciate your feedback.
Dayton, OH |
Clinically excellent, patient and caring.
Have you seen Dr. Karl Kellawan Jr, MD?

Visit Dr. Kellawan Jr

Dr. Kellawan Jr accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Kellawan Jr has admitting privileges