Dr. Karl Greene, MD

Dr. Karl Greene, MD

Neurosurgery | Male | 56 years old

Dr. Greene specializes in Neurosurgery and practices in Appleton, WI. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Greene? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Greene's Experience

See how Dr. Greene's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Greene

Dr. Greene accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Greene has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Greene's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greene to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Greene
Dr. Greene's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (50)
in Hortonville, WI |
I am an RN and had my second ACDF by Dr. Greene 1 year ago. Despite having some post operative complications, I have 100% confidence in his abilities. Some complications are inevitable but a great surgeon anticipates all possibilities and has a plan before they happen. With regard to the time he spends with his patients. When he is with you, you have him 100%. If he is running a little late, it's because he was giving someone else the time they needed from him. Yes, I would choose him again.
in Green Bay, WI |
Dr. Greene has done two back surgeries for me-one 11 years ago for cyst on my spine and in July for a herniated disc. I was very pleased with both surgeries. He fit me in as soon as possible as I was in a lot of pain both times. His PA-C Anthony K Lee was also very helpful and the entire staff at Neuro Spine is great. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and relatives.
in Ixonia, Wisconsin |
Dr. Greene saved my life. I had an accident falling off a ladder at my residence and hit my head. I had to be flown to Thedacare as an Emergency brain trauma patient. Dr. Greene was on call and his backyard barbeque had to be interrupted in order for him to conduct brain surgery on me, which was 100% successful. Words cannot express my thanks to him. He and his team are wonderful and caring professionals.
in Appleton, WI |
There is little doubt to me that Dr. Green is world class skill, Personality, Considerate as can be. Made me feel VERY confident of my results.
in Menasha, Wi |
My experience with Dr. Greene was excellent! He is friendly, personable and genuine. I never felt like just another patient. His warm smile and open friendly manner put me at ease right away and he took time to connect with me as a person. I was concerned about surgury and he spent considerable time discussing everything I had done up to then, addressed my concerns, and truly made me feel good about the decision. My only regret was not seeing him sooner. He gave me my life back.
in Berlin, WI |
He treats people like he would like to be treated. Intelligent, friendly, personable, he gets to know his patient as a person, not just another patient. By the time one is done talking to him, you want to add him to your Christmas Card list and invite him to back yard BBQ's. Your concerns are truly his. All doctors could learn a lesson from this man on how to treat and interact with his patients.
in Oshkosh, WI |
I found Dr. Greene to be an awesome surgeon. Very caring and a great sense of humor that puts you at ease, which is no easy task when you are having back surgery. He and his staff called numerous times to ensure that all of my questions were answered and that I was recovering well. I never should have waited so long to have my herniated disc operated on. Knowing that I hopefully will never have sciatic nerve pain again is such a relief!
in Sherwood, WI |
Instantly I trusted and admired him. Explained everything perfect. Wonderful man and Doctor. Great surgeon. Smiles all the time! Staff was awesome. Very thankful to have met him.
in Green Lake, WI |
Dr. Greene was accurate in his diagnosis upon my first visit, he earned my trust right away. I also went to 2 other very reputable hospitals for more opinions and was told that there was nothing wrong quite bluntly, although they could not explain the pain. I went back to Dr. Greene and he performed surgery very successfully and now I am pain free. Prior to the operation I could not walk farther than 4 blocks because of the intense pain, the day after I could walk over 12 blocks. He's GREAT!
in Menasha, WI |
Dr. Greene is an amazing doctor. He gives you his advice as if you were his family and he is extremely knowledgeable. He tells you straight forward and doesn't sugar-coat the situation.
Have you seen Dr. Karl Greene, MD?
Are you Dr. Greene?

Compare Dr. Greene

Dr. Greene's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery
  •  Board certified in Neurosurgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Dr. Greene has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Why It Matters: Dr. Greene's Board Certifications

• Neurosurgery

• Aneurysm
  • Brain Aneurysm
  • Brain Cancer
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Thrombosis

Stanford Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Greene does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greene and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery

• Deep Brain Stimulation
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic