Dr. Karl Greene, MD

Neurosurgery ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Greene

Dr. Karl Greene, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Appleton, WI and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Stanford University in 1989 and specializes in neurosurgery.

Make an appointment

Dr. Greene accepts

Dr. Greene accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Blue Preferred Plus POS

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check Dr. Greene's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Greene's Top Procedures and Conditions

Traumatic Brain Injury
high
high

Dr. Greene treats Traumatic Brain Injury more than 87% of his peers

Dr. Greene treats this condition more than 87% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Acquired Brain Injuries

• Ear Disorders
  • Epilepsy
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty

1.1904761904761905%

Dr. Greene?
Dr. Greene's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Karl Greene, MD
As satisfied as could be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Greene, MD?
Dr. Greene was fantastic...!!! I was suffering from terrible shooting sciatica pain in both legs, and after Dr. Greene performed surgery, the pain was gone. It was the greatest feeling I had in months. He has a great personality and a good sense of humor. He explains things in detail and will answer all your questions. Also, his assistant Anthony, and everyone who works with or for him are very courteous and friendly. I would recommend them to anyone...!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Greene, MD?
Suffered chronic pain from 2006 until January 2nd, 2019. under the advice of Dr Joseph from integrated pain management, Dr. Green removed a piece of hardware in my body that nobody would remove or listen to me that it was causing pain. I spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on treatments 3 other physicians recommended that would supposedly help. I spent 13 years of being flat out told no we will not remove that. Dr Greene and Dr Joseph gave me my life back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Greene, MD?
Dr. Greene got rid of my pain and made my life pain free, best results ever.....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Greene, MD?
I suffered from severe leg pain 24/7. The micro discectomy at the L5-S1 was heaven sent. Pain gone!!! Praise the Lord for Dr. Greene's God given skill.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Greene, MD?
Dr. Green is an excellent doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. I loved his sense of humor and caring attitude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Greene, MD?
Dr. Karl A. Greene saved my career as a law enforcement officer. Outstanding care from onset to post op. After suffering a herniation in my L4 that was pinching a nerve causing substantial pain and loss of use, Dr. Greene did a microdiscectomy saving me. I love him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Greene, MD?
Highly competent and very friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Greene, MD?
Dr. Greene did my follow up care after severe surgery to my neck. He is very friendly, knowledgable and helpful. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Greene, MD?
When Dr Sellers said I needed to see the surgeon I was scared. Met with Dr Greene and we both agreed I needed this done. Honestly my MRI scared me. The surgery great, I feel so much better. II have already recommended him to a friend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Greene, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Greene to family and friends without hesitation. Dr. Greene rebuilt my cervical spine after deterioration due to arthritis and previous injury. Even though no one wants to have surgery, Dr. Greene's patient manner instilled confidence and trust. He was direct, honest, and I appreciated knowing what to expect. Many symptoms were alleviated or greatly reduced after surgery so my quality of life has improved dramatically.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Greene, MD?
He takes the time to get to know you as a person and to understand the issues that you have. He will then explain the best course of action walking you through every step. He also has a great bed side manner that put you at ease immediately .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Greene, MD?
Dr. Greene's skill and personality made a difficult time for me better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Greene, MD?
Dr. Greene performed a Lumbar Microdiscetomy and a Laminectomy/ Decompression on my L4 and L5. He has excellent communication and did a great job addressing all my concerns prior to surgery. His team is great as well and the follow up with his PA-C was excellent as well. I would not hesitate to recommend him to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Greene, MD?
I would recommend Dr Greene , he is a great Dr, cares about his patients First time meeting him, felt very comfortable , he explain everything, did my back surgery , I am now without pain. Him and his staff are very good. .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Greene, MD?
Dr. Greene was amazing & I felt very confident in him as my surgeon. Anthony Lee, PA-C, was also very helpful in guiding me through the procedure and answering all of my questions. I never felt rushed in any of my visits with Dr Greene and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Greene, MD?
I am a 60 year old male patient of Dr. Karl Greene. As of the writing of this review, I am ten days post op of a posterior Lumbar Interlaminar Laminotomy surgery without fusion performed by Dr. Greene. My recovery is going quite well and as scheduled. Dr. Greene and his entire team, pre-op and post-op have been remarkable in so many ways. Professionalism at its best, personable, caring, knowledgeable and understanding. I have been truly blessed. Godspeed to all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Greene, MD?
Dr. Greene is amazing. Spent time with me reviewing my MRI, Discussed his plan, options, surgery, recovery. Spent as much time with me as needed. I rate my pain level 2 weeks after surgery as a 95% improvement. I have a whole new outlook on life. I did not know I could feel this good. I would refer him to anyone with back / leg pain. Thank you Dr. Greene!!!! You are amazing and so happy you are part of the Nero Spine Center in Appleton
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Greene, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Karl Greene. He performed an L4-5 fusion in my back in 2006. My recovery from surgery went very smoothly and I couldn’t be happier with my results. 11 years later I continue to be symptom -free. Thank you, Dr. Greene!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Greene, MD?
I was losing the use of my right arm, after MRI Dr. Greene told me I had some vertebrae that were compressing my spinal cord. He recommended 2 surgeries, one on the front of my neck and then one on the back. I am 3 months post surgery, I have the use of my right arm again and have really no less use of my neck. I would definitely recommend Dr. Greene to anyone, very caring and proficient. Both him and Dr. Lee were very helpful.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Greene?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Greene treats patients.