Dr. Karissa Hackelton, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Karissa Hackelton, MD
Dr. Karissa Hackelton, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Richmond, VA. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Hackelton is affiliated with Bon Secours - St. Mary's Hospital and Henrico Doctors' Hospital.

Dr. Hackelton's Experience

See how Dr. Hackelton's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hackelton

Dr. Hackelton accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Hackelton is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Hackelton has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hackelton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hackelton to family and friends
    3.4
    Dr. Hackelton's Performance
    Silver Spring, MD |
    Dr Hackelton has always been great to me. She is easy to talk to and very efficient. When I've seen her for a physical she listens to all my problems. When I go for specific complaints she always treats appropriately.
    Richmond, VA |
    This was the first time I'd seen Dr. Hackelton although I'd seen another doctor in the practice. As the receptionist stated, Dr. H. was very timely. However, she asked virtually no questions about my health, history or concerns, didn't explain why certain tests were performed & gave no suggestions for followup when one of my tests was outside the preferred limits. When I asked a question, she provided a flippant response. I don't need a confidant but this was extreme lack caring. Will not return
    in Richmond, VA |
    She does such a poor job of billing, I wonder about her medical knowledge. Last year I saw her the day after she had been on vacation and she was too busy to pay much attention to me.
    in Richmond, VA |
    I am very grateful to Dr. Hackelton for listening to me and ordering the right tests and making appropriate referrals..
    in Henrico, VA |
    I went to my appointment and was 15 minutes late this is the very first time I've been late to an appointment and they would not see me, I've been early in the past and have had to wait 35-45 minutes in the waiting room. When asking for specific test to be done they do not perform the test doesn't listen and seems lackadaisical when I am speaking about family history; I have left this team of doctors, that I went to for 40 years because of Dr. Hackelton.
    in Glen Allen, VA |
    Dr. Hackelton has always been very attentive when I have seen her. She will follow up with a Specialist, when she feels there's a need. I have always had a good experience & feel very comfortable talking with her. I have recommended her to many family members & friends.
    Have you seen Dr. Karissa Hackelton, MD?
    Are you Dr. Hackelton?

Dr. Hackelton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Hackelton has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hackelton's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Hackelton does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Hackelton and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Hackelton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hackelton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hackelton does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Hackelton and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.