Dr. Karim Masri, MD

Dr. Karim Masri, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Dr. Karim Masri, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Henrico, VA. He graduated from American University of Beirut / Faculty of Medicine and specializes in rheumatology and internal medicine.Read his story

9602 Patterson Ave

Henrico, VA 23229

• Coventry Health Care of Virginia

Learn about Dr. Masri

See how frequently Dr. Masri performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoporosis
high
Knee Disorders
Arthritis

Dr. Masri's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Masri's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Masri "I work as a rheumatologist for Bon Secours Medical Group in Richmond, Virginia; I serve as a telemedicine consultant with Free State Health Care Telehealth. The extensive chart review I conduct for every patient furnishes me with the comprehensive knowledge necessary to be a powerful advocate. I serve as an expert witness. I completed my rheumatology fellowship at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. I am board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. I am also certified by the American College of Rheumatology in Musculoskeletal ultrasound (RhMSUS)."

This content was provided by Dr. Masri "I believe in treating a patient and not a disease. I also believe that before selecting a treatment, the diagnosis must be substantiated by evaluation of the patient, their medical records, and my medical knowledge. Laboratory testing does not necessarily rule in or rule out a rheumatologic disease, therefore, a comprehensive approach must be done individually on every patient. Therefore, I take it upon myself to confirm a previous diagnosis as to not subject patients to expensive and potentially toxic medications."

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University of Houston / University Park
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Kansas / School of Medicine
  • Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Masri has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Masri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Masri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Masri's Reviews

3.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Masri to family and friends

Dr. Masri's Performance

Horrible bed side manner. I would never go back to him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Yesterday, I took my 85 year old mother for her first visit with Dr. Masri. He is friendly and professional. What a breath of fresh air....to see a doctor who took the time to ask questions and look at her records for additional information. She has been dealing with a health condition for which...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
So far so good! Very patient and thorough , treated me like I was legit and made me feel like I was in educated and caring hands . I recommend!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
His pompas attitude is disturbing Dr. Madrid thinks he knows everything and is rude. After waiting months for an appointment all of my concerns were dismissed with a wave of a hand. Do not waste your time or money with this guy.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
I saw Dr Masri today and he was excellent. I have been to many Doctors and he was knowledgeable, attentive and thorough. I felt like he really listened, cared and wanted to help me. Thank you, Dr. Masri ! Staff was also very professional and helpful.
Are you Dr. Masri?