Dr. Kari Tannenbaum, MD

Dr. Kari Tannenbaum, MD

Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Kari Tannenbaum, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Delray Beach, FL. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Read her story

4800 Linton Blvd Ste 7-F

Delray Beach, FL 33445

Learn about Dr. Tannenbaum

Dr. Tannenbaum's Experience

Dr. Tannenbaum's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Tannenbaum's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Tannenbaum "I have been in private practice as a Board Certified Internist for over 16 years. "

This content was provided by Dr. Tannenbaum " My philosophy of care is focused on you, your goals and optimizing your wellness.    I will always provide you with the most current Evidence Based Medicine recommendations.  We can work together to achieve your health care goals by treating current concerns and promoting longevity."

• Concierge Medicine

• Ear Infection
  • Fatigue
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroenteritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Generalized Obesity

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Cleveland Clinic Foundation
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Tannenbaum has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tannenbaum does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tannenbaum and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tannenbaum's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tannenbaum to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Tannenbaum's Performance
Delray Beach, FL |
Unprofessional, unfriendly and rushed me in and out. She believes she knows everything but I got the distinct feeling she knows what she knows, which is little, case in point asked her about a particular med and she said I don't know anything about that!
in Miami, FL |
Of the twenty or so doctors I have visited in my life, Dr. Tannenbaum set any progress the doctor/patient relationship has made back ten years. Dr. Tannenbaum has clearly developed strong defensive mechanisms for her ineptitude in diagnosis and practicing medicine, by means of insulting patients and avoiding patient concerns. If you do not want to have a say in your health care and succumb to excess tests that are ordered for no reason, than Dr. Tannenbaum is what you need.
in Delray Beach, FL 33446 |
Before I made the appt., I had been fired by my internist. While with my original Dr. I had successfully controlled Type II Diabities, High Blood Pressure and my cholesterol was now normal. All of the medications that had been prescribed for these conditions had been reduced drasticely or eliminated. I ultimately ran out of the meds and all was out of control. In addition, I could no longer walk without assistance,was dizzy all the time and in pain. Not enough characters to explain.
in Delray Beach |
Dr Tannenbaum is THE BEST. She is always spot on with her diagnosis and treatment. She is compassionate, thorough, and treats each patient with the utmost respect. My husband and I are both in our 70's and Dr Tannenbaum is the most competent and caring physician we have ever had. We recommend her without question.
in Boca Raton, FL |
She is an amazing, kind and caring physician She always has time to listen and gets the treatment right the first time
West Palm Beach, FL |
She barely spoke to me.
in Boca Raton, FL |
This lady is absolutely terrible. Take my advise and go to another doctor.
in Chicago, IL |
She does not know how to do paps smear, after two attempts I was sent to someone else. Very unprofessional and lacks of general knowledge of simple diagnostics.
in Delray Beach, FL |
I have recommended my friends to Dr. Tannenbaum. She is a very caring doctor in a world of hustle & busel. She takes all the time you need to resolve any issues regarding my health.
Have you seen Dr. Kari Tannenbaum, MD?
Are you Dr. Tannenbaum?