Dr. Kari Heber, MD

Dr. Kari Heber, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. Kari Heber, MD is a neurology specialist in Bremerton, WA and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from USUHS F E HEBERT SCH OF MED in 1997 and specializes in neurology.

2720 Clare Ave Ste C

Bremerton, WA 98310

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Heber

See how frequently Dr. Heber performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Brain Disorders
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
high
Essential Tremor
high

Dr. Heber's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• USUHS F E HEBERT SCH OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. Heber has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Heber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Heber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Heber's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Heber to family and friends
2.4
based on 21 total reviews (4 with comments)

Dr. Heber's Performance

Trustworthiness
GOOD
Explains condition(s) well
GOOD
Answers Questions
GOOD
Time well spent

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
GOOD
Average wait time

I've been seen by Dr. Heber twice and I have found him to be thorough and understanding?. I'm getting good treatment from him and I have no complaints. His entire staff treats me well and with respect. I look forward to my next scheduled visit in three months.
He called me back in person about my acute problem for the MS he is treating me for. That is rare. I am very satisfied with the care he gives me as a neurologist.
As a senior USAF officer, 4 combat tours and 36 years as a critical care transport RN, Dr Heber would be my selection to go back and serve in combat with me. He is clinically brilliant, insightful, sensitive to pathology presented. He was the first to clearly integrate my multiple combat injuries...more
Dr. Heber exhibits a lack of compassion for those that he is dealing with. Compassion is especially critical to patients with dementia

Are you Dr. Heber?