Dr. Kari Colen, MD

Breast Reconstruction Surgery ·  Female · Age 43

Dr. Colen

KARI L. COLEN MD, PA

20 Prospect Ave Ste 903 Hackensack, NJ 07601

Dr. Kari Colen, MD is a breast reconstruction surgery specialist in Hackensack, NJ and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from New York University in 2002 and specializes in breast reconstruction surgery, cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, and more.

Dr. Colen accepts

Dr. Colen accepts the following insurance:

Medicare

• Eyelid Surgery
  • Gynecomastia
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Kari Colen's practice philosophy is that each patient should be given individual care. This starts with detailed initial consultation where Dr. Colen and the patient can decide the right procedure for the patient's concerns. She feels that o...

• Breast Reconstruction Surgery

3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Colen?
Dr. Colen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kari Colen, MD
Dr. Colen, is not only a master of surgery, she also helped me feel confident by answering all my excessive questions and providing constant reassurance. In addition, her nurse, Maria Cuocci made herself readily available to facilitate communicate and assist with my needs. This is an amazing team of medical practioners that I would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
Dr. Colon was wonderful from the beginning. She was honest and always took the time to explain everything in such detail. I am so pleased with my results. Thank you for making my breasts look so good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
I was recommended to Dr. Colen by the surgeon who performed my colon cancer surgery because I was unhappy with the position of my surgical scar and how it caused visible bulging through my clothing. Dr. Colen was able to completely remove my original scar and reposition it so that it is now completely flat and hidden beneath my my bikini line, and no longer visible through my clothing. She and her staff were lovely and I would highly recommend her and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
I am forever grateful for the care I have received from Dr. Kari. Being diagnosed with breast cancer at 36 was a devasting experience. With her knowledge and expertise, she was able to give me breast implants after a mastectomy. You would not even know I had my actual breasts removed. She is a true artist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
I am extremely satisfied with the surgeries Dr Colen listened to my wishes and fulfilled them. Kudos to her and her wonderful staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
Dr Colen is amazing. She is a perfectionist and went above and beyond what I expected my reconstructed breasts to look like. I feel whole and feminine again. Her care is top notch. I know because I had a bad experience with another plastic surgeon. Dr. Colin is the BEST.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
This summer I finally took the leap and got breast reduction surgery. I could not be happier with my results. I was honestly nervous as I have had friends and loved ones get breast reduction surgery and experience negative results, but with Dr. Colen I've had nothing but great results :) She is not only very kind, she is trustworthy, honest, and comforting. I am so glad I decided to go with her and could literally not have had better results !! Thank you Kari !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
6 months ago I was diagnosed with stage 1 breast cancer. After much research and thought I decided it was time to do a double mastectomy with breast reconstruction. I live in NYC and had a number of Dr's at my fingertips. From the first phone call to Dr. Colen's office, I Immediatley felt important and was handled with care and compassion. Dr. Colen did a wonderful job reconstructing my breasts using the newest technology and making me feel whole and beautiful. She is professional and talented!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
Dr. Colen and her staff are all so caring and professional. They want the best for you as a patient and as a person. They all take the time to answer questions and give you plenty of information to make a decision.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
Dr. Colen is an excellent surgeon. She completed my reconstruction following a double mastectomy. She walked me through the process, step by step answering my questions and explaining everything. The final result was better than I anything I could have expected. Dr. Colen is knowledgeable, patient, courteous, and has a great bedside manner. Her staff is friendly, worked around my schedule to make appointments, and took the time to get to know me on a personal level.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
Dr. Colen is an excellent surgeon. She performed the first phase of my breast reconstruction following my mastectomy. I had my reconstruction done in January and my recovery for both procedures was excellent. I still can’t believe what I have gone through because I was back to normal in no time. She explains things so clearly that it’s easy to understand. She knows exactly what she’s doing and I trust her completely. Her entire staff is excellent! Thank you Dr. Colen, Maria and Michelle!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
Kari is an amazing surgeon who completed my reconstruction this past month... I can not thank her and her staff enough for making a difficult experience a bit easier to deal with
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
Dr. Kari is amazing. She is a true professional that cares about her patients. I am currently in the process of reconstructive breast surgery and cannot thank this doctor enough for the care she has given me. Her wealth of knowledge and diligent work ethic has helped me to cope throughout this entire process. She is not only a surgeon but an artist in her what she can do with creating new breasts. What started out for me as a very depressing situation has turned into a positive experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
Totally satisfied with experience. Very professional and a great staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
I had some obstacles with my breasts due to benign fiber-adenomas and was unsure if that would affect the process. Dr. Colen assured me that this would not be a problem. It started with my phone call to make my consultation appt. in which I spoke to Maria, who was the FRIENDLIEST nurse I have ever dealt with- I knew it would be a positive experience. I then went for my consultation, booked my surgery, and now have the MOST natural breasts I could ever hope for! Dr. Colen & her staff are a dream!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
Dr, Colen and her staff were excellent in every way. She was able to see me on an emergency basis and I didn't have to wait. She is warm and friendly, yet very professional. And her work is outstanding. Many doctors who have seen me since my reconstruction have commented on what a great job she did. Of course, I am very pleased too. Her RN, Maria, is also very easy to work with and totally professional. I cant say enough good things about Dr. Colen, Maria and the entire team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
I just had Dr. Colen fix my implants that I had done over 5 years ago and she has done a fantastic job. Better than I ever imagined and so happy I found her. Not only is she a great surgeon but her staff truly puts you at ease from the minute you walk in the door to your last appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
I recently had reconstructive surgery performed by Dr. Kari Colen and would recommend her highly as a surgeon. My results are excellent and both she and her staff are efficient, courteous and compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
Dr. Kari Colen is an excellent surgeon. She performed two surgeries to repair damaged implants from a double mastectomy I had years earlier. They look better than the original implanted breasts!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
I was diagnosed with breast cancer.Dr. Colen and her staff are highly professional and kind. She is an in charge, confident, inspiring doctor. She always spoke to me in an assured, straightforward language which made me understand exactly what I would expect on this journey. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.She made what should have been a horrible experience a "successful" journey. Each step from diagnosis,to mastectomy,to reconstruction went exactly as anticipated-exceptional
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Colen?

Kari L. Colen Md, PA

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Colen treats patients.