Dr. Kari Colen, MD

Dr. Colen
Telehealth services available

Kari L. Colen Md, PA

20 Prospect Ave Ste 903 Hackensack, NJ 07601

Dr. Kari Colen, MD is a Breast Reconstruction Surgery Specialist in Hackensack, NJ and has over 18 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from New York University medical school in 2002. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center and Hackensack University Medical Center. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Colen to book an appointment.

Compare with other Breast Reconstruction Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Colen with our nearby Breast Reconstruction Surgery Specialists at RWJ University Hospital New Brunswick.

Make an appointment at RWJ University Hospital New Brunswick today at (732) 820-4217.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of RWJ University Hospital New Brunswick.

Dr. Colen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Colen

Dr. Colen?
The reason that I first reached out to Dr. Colen was for her great reviews... I am happy to say I was not disappointed. I had my surgery scheduled on July 8th and I have to say...the outcome is great! I have family and friends who have seen the results and are asking for Dr. Colen’s contact info. Book your first appointment, you won’t be disappointed.
Jul 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
Dr. Colen’s work is great. I’m 20 years old and 2 weeks out of my surgery and I’m so happy with my results. I never thought my boobs could look like this but thanks to Dr. Colen they look amazing. The nursing staff is just as wonderful and always makes me feel comfortable in the office. Overall my experience with Dr. Colen and her staff was wonderful and I am so excited with my results.
Jul 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Colen for reconstruction surgery after being diagnosed with breast cancer. It was a very stressful and emotional time. I was stuck in the moment but during my first visit she patiently listened to my concerns. She let me know she was looking ahead for me....looking to my future and I am so grateful she did. She fully supported me during my decisions. I am so pleased with the outcome and when I look in a mirror I now feel like a survivor versus a victim. Many thanks to Dr. Colen and her wonderful office staff!
Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
I was experiencing post mastcomy pain in my breast after reconstruction. Dr. Colen had performed a DIEP on me in 2013. I have been her patient for various years. While visiting NJ I booked a follow up appointment to discuss the pain I was expiriencing. Dr. Colen performed a revision surgery in which she buried my nerves into my muscle flap and relieved my pain completely. Two weeks after my surgery I noticed that the pain was completely gone and I was able to wear a bra again.
Mary Trinchese – Jun 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
My experience with Dr. Colen and her staff was excellent. They all made me feel extremely comfortable, which was one of my concerns with other surgeons, and they were all very friendly. I am 100% satisfied with the results and am happy I chose Dr. Colen and her team for this surgery. It’s something I have been considering for the passed six years now and could not have asked for a better surgeon to have operated on me. The results are better than I could have imagined. Thank you Dr. Colen!
Andrea McKenna in Jersey City, NJ – Mar 03, 2020
Hailey Walsh in Ridgefield , NJ – Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Colen and her office. She is simply amazing. I had previously been under the care of another Plastic surgeon and was unhappy with my results. Dr. Colen was able to fix the issues I had. She had a kind and gentle demeanor, and calmed my anxieties. My surgery could not have gone better. 100 percent top notch. Her staff is always friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this practice.
Amanda Arlauskas in Rutherford, NJ – Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
I had an amazing experience with Dr Colen and her staff. I had a couple of challenges along they way but I always felt taken care of and knew the right decisions were being made for me. I would highly recommend Dr Colen.
Dawn Brennan – Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
Dr Colen is a sweet caring talented breast surgeon I waited till my late 60’s to have breast reduction. What a BIG mistake, Dr did a beautiful job, no more shoulder and back pain. I feel GREAT. The staff is also the best. Wish I had done this 30 years age
Linda in Clifton, NJ – Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
I went for a consult to have recalled implants removed. I was told that she does enbloc or capsulectomy. I have been sick for yrs and needed to get these toxic bags out of me. She can not gaurantee she will be able to remove all the capsule. That would mean toxins still remaining in you. Of course, she does not believe they can make you sick so will not do her best at removing. I had this concern and called back with more questions following the appt. The nurse relayed the question and then proceeded to tell me the Dr said I would do better looking for a different Dr. I hesitantly had the mammogram she ordered done anyway. My right implant may have been ruptured now. My one nipple hangs lower since. The office was alerted of this and no one got back to me. Now I am left with throbbing breasts and most likely poison going through me. She does not care about the welfare of the patient. Even said she would not have pathology check for the cancer these recalled implants cause
Jan 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
The surgeon is very friendly, a great listener and a very good surgeon. Because of her, I finally feel comfortable in my body and the results are just how I wanted them to be!
C. Martinez in NJ – Jan 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
My experience here was warming the staff and everyone was very pleasant and thoughtful. Dr. Colen was very nice and made me have hope knowing I was in good hands.
Jan 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
Dr.Colen is an excellent surgeon. My breasts look better than expected and very natural. Would definitely recommend her to anyone. She was kind and understanding! Her staff was amazing as well.
Jan 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
I had a great experience with D.Colen and she truly did a great job. Her staff is amazing and I’m grateful for her nurses and staff. My experience has been amazing and I’m so happy with the outcome.
Nov 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
Dr.Colen has a wonderful bed side manner! My experience with her has been great, I felt very comfortable with her. I would recommend her to anyone! Great office staff and follow up on appointments,
Crystal Jackson – Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
Dr. Colen reconstructed both my breast after a double mastectomy with nipple sparring . I had cosmetic implants for many years prior & I can say reconstruction is so different. Dr Colen is blessed with golden hands. My breast were truly killing me and removing them was devasting. This doctor gave me back my big boobies & femininity.Im blessed she is my doctor. My breast look amazing.
Anna R – Oct 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
What can I say, Dr. Colen is wonderful. She is excellent at her profession. She makes her patients go comfortable.
Oct 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
Dr Colen and the staff were wonderful and my experience with them was clear and comforting. I would recommend her to anyone who needs. Dr. Colen and her staff were great!
rosa capuano – Oct 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
Amazing doctor and staff! Best decision I made was going to see Dr Colen!
Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
My experience with Dr. Colen starting in 2011 has been life-changing. She is very compassionate in a difficult situation, and put me at ease. I feel she is one of a kind and truly makes me comfortable. She takes away the fear with something so scary and just made this journey easy. I recommended her to a high school friend and would recommend her to anyone. If you want to be in good hands she is the right doctor to go see. Her staff was amazing and always kind.
Kim Engelhart – Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kari Colen, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Colen?

Dr. Kari Colen's practice philosophy is that each patient should be given individual care. This starts with detailed initial consultation where Dr. Colen and the patient can decide the right procedure for the patient's concerns. She feels that o...Read more

• Breast Reconstruction Surgery
  • Breast Surgery
  • Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

2003
2003
2002

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Colen communicate via email?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Colen offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Colen offer an online patient portal?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Colen have free onsite parking?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Colen offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Colen offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (551) 228-2208