Dr. Kari Colen, MD

Dr. Kari Colen, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

Dr. Kari Colen, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Hackensack, NJ. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Colen is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center.

Hackensack University Medical Center

30 Prospect Ave

Hackensack, NJ 07601

• National Elevator

Learn about Dr. Colen

We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person.

Dr. Colen's Experience

Dr. Colen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Gynecomastia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Medical School | Graduated 2002
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Colen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Colen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Colen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Colen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Colen to family and friends
Dr. Colen's Performance
Wyckoff, NJ |
Dr, Colen and her staff were excellent in every way. She was able to see me on an emergency basis and I didn't have to wait. She is warm and friendly, yet very professional. And her work is outstanding. Many doctors who have seen me since my reconstruction have commented on what a great job she did. Of course, I am very pleased too. Her RN, Maria, is also very easy to work with and totally professional. I cant say enough good things about Dr. Colen, Maria and the entire team.
in Pequannock, NJ |
I just had Dr. Colen fix my implants that I had done over 5 years ago and she has done a fantastic job. Better than I ever imagined and so happy I found her. Not only is she a great surgeon but her staff truly puts you at ease from the minute you walk in the door to your last appointment.
in Emerson, nj |
I recently had reconstructive surgery performed by Dr. Kari Colen and would recommend her highly as a surgeon. My results are excellent and both she and her staff are efficient, courteous and compassionate.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Kari Colen is an excellent surgeon. She performed two surgeries to repair damaged implants from a double mastectomy I had years earlier. They look better than the original implanted breasts!
in Saddle Brook, NJ |
I was diagnosed with breast cancer.Dr. Colen and her staff are highly professional and kind. She is an in charge, confident, inspiring doctor. She always spoke to me in an assured, straightforward language which made me understand exactly what I would expect on this journey. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.She made what should have been a horrible experience a "successful" journey. Each step from diagnosis,to mastectomy,to reconstruction went exactly as anticipated-exceptional
in Hewitt NJ |
Dr. Colen and staff made a very difficult time a bit easier. Dr Colen is passionate, energetic and dedicated to making the reconstruction process for breast cancer patients a bit easier to deal with. Looking forward to amazing end results!
in Paramus, NJ |
Words cannot describe how lucky I was to have Dr. Kari Colen as my reconstructive surgeon! She is very straightforward regarding risks and expectations. At the same time Dr. Colen is compassionate, talented, and committed to restoring physical appearance for disfigured cancer patients. Thank you Dr. Colen for being the superstar you are, and surrounding yourself an amazing staff.
in Jersey City, NJ |
When I was diagnosed with breast cancer and told that I would require a mastectomy,I could not process the information. Fortunately I found Dr. Colen on the internet. Dr. Colen and staff were professional, supportive, patient, highly knowledgeable, sensitive and compassionate. I was guided through each step of the process and all concerns were addressed. Dr. Colen's skill set as a surgeon is beyond excellence. Her vision and expectations for a positive result has not left me disappointed.
in Fishkill, NY |
I have been seeing Dr. Kari and her father Stephen Colen for well over a year. I was diagnosed with breast cancer at a young age. I was currently seeing another surgeon before I met Dr. Kari and her father. The best choice I could have ever made, was choosing to go with them. I've had multiple surgeries for reconstruction. I now look PERFECT. They explain everything, go over everything, and make you feel super comfortable. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. I feel like family now!!
Have you seen Dr. Kari Colen, MD?
Are you Dr. Colen?