Dr. Karen Raiford, MD

Dr. Karen Raiford, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Karen Raiford, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Huntsville, AL. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Raiford is affiliated with Huntsville Hospital.

910 Adams St SE Ste 200

Huntsville, AL 35801

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Raiford

See how frequently Dr. Raiford performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gestational Diabetes
Pregnancy-Related Disorders
Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum

Dr. Raiford's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Mastodynia
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders

• Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pap Smear
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Vaginal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• Wake Forest University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Med College Virginia Hospitals
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Med College Virginia Hospitals
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Raiford has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Raiford does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Raiford and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Raiford's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Raiford to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Raiford's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Huntsville, AL |
Dr. Raiford is very rude and I would never go to her again
Huntsville, AL |
Uses scare tactics and coercion to get you to agree to things you don't need. If you want an unnecessary c-section this is the doctor for you.
in Grant, Al |
I can't say enough about my experience with Dr. Raiford! She definitely knows her stuff!!! I was very nervous and cautious when I was looking for the right doctor. I had several recommended to me and I researched them all! After much praying, I decided that she was the one for me! I ended up having a much needed surgery and she was GREAT through it all! The results are exactly as expected and I'm doing so much better!!! I highly recommend her to anyone!!! Oh and she has an AMAZING staff too!!!!!
in Alabama |
I am beyond thankful to have found Dr. Raiford!! Not only is she extremely knowledgeable, but she cares!!! I have always had anxiety when it came to seeing new doctors, but not with her! I have suffered in pain for years, and she resolved all of that in the last two months! I highly recommend Dr. Raiford to any woman who wants someone who is willing to not only listen to their concerns, but to follow through with a treatment plan!!! Thank you Dr. Raiford for giving me the relief I needed!!!
Huntsville, AL |
I have seen Dr. Raiford for some problems I was having and she was so professional and made me feel very comfortable! She was very thorough and explained things to me in a way I could understand easily. She really took care of me and made sure I got everything I needed for my treatment! I have the utmost confidence in her and would recommend her to anyone!
Huntsville, AL |
I'm a patient of Dr.Raiford, and she is just a phenomenal doctor. She really takes the time to listen to you, and comes up with the best treatments for your needs. I never feel rushed when I have to come in for a visit. I trust Dr. Raiford so much that my 19yr. Daughter sees her as well. My daughter is very shy, and Dr.Raiford always makes her feel very comfortable. I couldn't imagine ever going to another doctor. I will always recommend Dr.Raiford to my friends and family.
Huntsville, AL |
Dr. Raiford and her staff are incredible. I have never left unsatisfied with the help that I received. I love TVOGBYN!
Huntsville, AL |
Dr. Raiford cares more about making money than the health of her patients. She is obnoxious and lacks compassion. I will be finding a new OBGYN.
Huntsville, AL |
I was shocked by the lack of compassion when I had a miscarriage. I was not allowed to see the doctor and was told to call back if I get pregnant again. I should have had access to my healthcare provider during this incredibly difficult time. The nurse who called to tell me that my lab results were in and that it was in fact a miscarriage could not answer most of my questions and no follow up was scheduled. I was so heartbroken at my treatment by this office.
in Owens Cross Roads, AL |
Dr. Raiford is emotionally unstable, and completely disrespectful to her patients. She threatened me while I was in labor, yelling at me over the phone, when I respectfully asked to wait on Pitocin (I was only in labor for 1 1/2 hours, having consistent contractions, 4.5 centimeters dilated, effaced, and heart rates were great). She threatened me with an impending OR time for a c-section if I didn't accept the Pitocin (which actually is generally not allowed in VBACs), and laughed at me. AWFUL!
Have you seen Dr. Karen Raiford, MD?
Are you Dr. Raiford?