Dr. Karen Palmer, DO

Dr. Karen Palmer, DO

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Karen Palmer, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Portsmouth, NH. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Palmer is affiliated with Portsmouth Regional Hospital.

Learn about Dr. Palmer

I enjoy Family Medicine because it allows me the opportunity to work with patients not only on their chronic illnesses, but also healthy preventative measures. In addition, treating patients of ages from the infant stages to the elderly is challenging and extremely rewarding.

Dr. Palmer's Experience

Dr. Palmer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Immunization
  • Vaccination
  • Well Baby Care

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• Wittenberg University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Madigan Army Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Madigan Army Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Palmer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Palmer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Palmer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Palmer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Palmer to family and friends
Dr. Palmer's Performance
Portsmouth, NH |
I feel fortunate to have found a pleasant and competent doctor in Dr. Palmer. Having moved to the area a year ago it wasn't easy trying to choose the best fit for me. I would definitely recommend her to family and friends.
in Seabrook, NH |
Dr Palmer and her staff are the most caring, thoughtful and thorough staff I have ever dealt with. The compassion this staff gives you should not go unrecognized, I am very thankful and grateful that she was recommended to me. I am a 52 year old female in very good health. I presented at the hospital with some chest pains. When I was released from the hospital, I called Dr Palmer with a list of questions I had, She stayed after hours to calm my fears. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
in Portsmouth, NH |
Dr Palmer is a caring, compassionate doctor that I would recommend to anyone She takes her time with you and really listens to your concerns. I'm lucky to have her as my Physician. Cathy Wiseman
Dover, NH |
Thorough and thoughtful! Dr. Palmer is fantastic.
Dover, NH |
Dr Karen Palmer, DO is so thorough, knowledgeable, caring and is genuinely concerned about my health. Have never felt rushed on any of my appointments, whether they were same day sick appointments or well check ups . I consider myself very fortunate to have such a great doctor like Dr. Karen Palmer!
in Portsmouth, NH |
Dr. Palmer is exactly what I want in a family practice physician. She sees me as a whole person, not as a set of symptoms. She listens. She has a sense of humor. While there is no doubt in my mind that she's highly qualified and experienced, she doesn't fall into the role of "I'm like a god" that traps many other doctors...she's human. She works collaboratively with me in designing my health care, and has a wide knowledge of referral sources in the area. I'm lucky she's my doctor.
Conroe, TX |
I recently became a patient of Dr Palmer's. I find her approach refreshing. She never makes me feel rushed. She is very thorough in both her questions about my current health and in her exam.
in Stratham |
I have been with Dr. Palmer for a number of years and always found her to be extremely helpful in addressing both my needs and concerns.
in Portsmouth, NH |
Dr. Palmer is fantastic. She is very thorough. Has a great bedside manner and really looks at the whole person instead of just prescribing meds and sending you home!
Have you seen Dr. Karen Palmer, DO?
Are you Dr. Palmer?